Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color

What it is: A limited-edition palette that celebrates the landscape of Southern California. What it does: Southern California plays host to majestic mountains, the vast ocean and arid deserts. These beautiful landscapes mean stunning sunsets all year long. With the Unzipped Desert palette, embrace the scenery and heat through richly hued shades inspired by radiant, sun-rimmed mountains, striated cirrus clouds and alabaster stretches of sand that shimmer at sunset. The palette comes with 10 ultra-rich, wearable eyeshadows and a mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer. Shades include:- Mirage (shimmer)- Sandstorm (matte)- Cirrus (shimmer)- Joshua Tree (matte)- Meditation (shimmer)- Sunrise (shimmer)- Shadow (shimmer)- Illusion (shimmer)- Sunset (shimmer)- Dunes (matte) Brand: LORAC. Style Name: Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5524163. Available in stores.

Is it worth it?
Start your review of Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color!
Product Highlights
“...colors for creating a variety of looks. the shadows themselves are very pigmented and creamy and easy to bled even though there is a little bit of fall out when you go in with a brush. but other than that they are perfect. ” in reviews
Wichita Falls, TX
I like this palette, but I didn’t love it. It was pretty okay, wasn’t blown away by it. The color story is nice, but I felt like colors muddy together a little bit.
Jonesborough, TN
Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Jessica B.
I love this pallet. I love Lorac eyeshadow because it has a lot of pigmentation and stays on all day. The only reason it's getting four stars is because I feel like they're needed to be a more neutral base color included in this palette. Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color
Modesto, CA
Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Tanya G.
This pallet the colors are still pregnant so smooth and it goes on so easy it is nothing like this product I have use this product for special occasions and I have always gotten compliments on my eyeshadow I have recommended this product for so many relatives even to my niece to get it I love the brown and I will definitely be purchasing more from this line
Caldwell, ID
Lorac always does an amazing job with the pigmentation and texture of their shadows and this palette is just as beautiful as the rest of their shadows. The combination of the browns, pinks and purple compliment each other no matter how you apply them. This is definitely on my #GiftCrush list. #lorac [product:lorac-unzipped-desert-sunset-eyeshadow-palette---no-color]
Southport, NC
The colors in this palette are very beautiful and versatile. you have shimmers as well as mattes and warm neutrals as well as bolder colors for creating a variety of looks. the shadows themselves are very pigmented and creamy and easy to bled even though there is a little bit of fall out when you go in with a brush. but other than that they are perfect.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This palette is just okay. I like the colors but I don't like the formula of a few of them. The purple is pretty sheer and I needed to build it up. The dark brown is very pigmented but took a bit to blend it out. The shimmers weren't very shimmery so I had to look into other palettes for those. I like most of the palette so I plan on keeping it around but I just prefer other palettes.
Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Crystal K.
I loved the colors on this palette! The mattes and shimmers go really good together and although it's a somewhat powdery formula (which isn't bad!), they are highly blendable. The Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette also comes with the Lorac Behind the Scenes.
Las Vegas, NV
I liked this palette and the quality is there so if it speaks to you or you don’t have these shades it is a good purchase. I do wish there was a mirror in the palette and the packaging is kinda flimsy for the price/brand. The shadows themselves are nice but I don’t think they are anything unique.
Brooklyn, NY
Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Sarah J.
Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Sarah J.
I own all three of the LORAC Sunset Series Palettes and Desert Sunset is by far the best. The color range includes warm toned browns and pinks, a gold metallic shade and a pop of purple. As with most LORAC eyeshadows, these are more on the powdery side. I would suggest going in with a light hand and making sure to tap off your brush. Pigmentation is good. You can create many beautiful Desert Sunset inspired looks. However, I feel like this concept has become a bit stale and redundant. How many Desert Sunset Palettes do we really need? Honestly, Huda did it better with her Desert Dusk Palette. For this reason I deducted a star. I’m not a fan of the packaging which is comprised of a flimsy cardboard that features a flap to open the palette. Also, I feel like for $42 they could’ve at least thrown in a mirror. I deducted a star for the poor packaging. I got caught up in the hype and limited edition status of this collection, but I don’t think I would repurchase. This is NOT a bad palette, it’s just been done before. I would recommend buying the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette instead.
Mounds View, MN
Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Angela G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This palettes colors are beautiful and shimner shades are very buttery. A little to buttery for me. I do not use as much as I thought I would. I bought it on sale and is worth the price I paid but I would not pay full price for this specific palette.