Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color

What it is: A limited-edition palette that celebrates the landscape of Southern California. What it does: Southern California plays host to majestic mountains, the vast ocean and arid deserts. These beautiful landscapes mean stunning sunsets all year long. With the Unzipped Desert palette, embrace the scenery and heat through richly hued shades inspired by radiant, sun-rimmed mountains, striated cirrus clouds and alabaster stretches of sand that shimmer at sunset. The palette comes with 10 ultra-rich, wearable eyeshadows and a mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer. Shades include:- Mirage (shimmer)- Sandstorm (matte)- Cirrus (shimmer)- Joshua Tree (matte)- Meditation (shimmer)- Sunrise (shimmer)- Shadow (shimmer)- Illusion (shimmer)- Sunset (shimmer)- Dunes (matte) Brand: LORAC. Style Name: Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5524163. Available in stores.

Is it worth it?
Start your review of Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color!
Product Highlights
“...colors for creating a variety of looks. the shadows themselves are very pigmented and creamy and easy to bled even though there is a little bit of fall out when you go in with a brush. but other than that they are perfect. ” in reviews
Bloomington Springs, TN
These are so soft, so buttery, so pigmented, so easy to blend, so beautiful and I always get a beautiful look. They are small and easy to travel with. They have a good size mirror and sleek nice packaging.
Williston, ND
I love this palette so much ! It has so many great shades! The formula is amazing too and easy to blend! Very pigmented and smooth! I will always use this palette and will recommend this to everyone!!!!
Las Vegas, NV
The colors in this palette are so intense I was stunned! While I needed another palette for setting my primer, this one easily blended for transition, depending and told I wanted pops of color it has that too. Now that autumn is moving in (and I've moved to an actual desert) I'm reaching for this palette more and more. The fact that it's Limited Edition bums me out because it's gorgeous, so I'll enjoy it it while I have it.
Lorac Unzipped Desert Sunset Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Madhu D.
Great warm shade sunset palette. This is my 3rd Lorac eyeshadow palette. Lorac eyeshadows always have great pigmentation, blends great. And the best part is the eyeshadow shades itself, they compliment each other so well. Get it if you like the sunset color shades!!
I think this palette is beautiful. The shadow colors are very pretty. They are soft and blendable. Great usual Lorac quality for eye shadows. You get a good size pan of each eyeshadow. The packaging is beautiful as well. I love how the top bends.
Hollywood, FL
I got this palette in the Mountain Sunset versión and it’s GORGEOUS! It has just the right balance between warm and cool, shimmer, metallic and matte eyeshadows. They go on smoothly, blend well and last the entire day (or night).
Clifton Forge, VA
LORAC has some of the best eyeshadows. Hands down! The only other eyeshadow brand that compares (that I've personally tried) is Anastasia Beverly Hills. The pigment is outstanding. They blend amazingly. No complaints!
Saint Leonard
This product disappointed me when I used it! It didn’t last long and came off easy and fast My eyes color are green and blue. It’s not pigmented and it takes a lot to put on. No I would not buy this item again.
Wilmington, NC
This colors have great pigment and last all day. I love this line of eyeshadow palletes because it has unique but wearable colors! You can create multiple looks with them and the eyeshadow are buttery.
Canal fulton, OH
This is my new go to pallette! Very easy to blend. They are a hair dusty but tap your brush off and you are good to go. The purple is gorgeous and the primer works great!!!