BY LORAC

Unzipped Cheek Palette - Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with Lorac's Unzipped Cheek Palette. This super-sexy pearlized palette comes with 2 matte and 2 shimmer universally flattering blushes. LORAC: UNZIPPED, UNAPOLOGETIC AND UNIMAGINABLE!A $100 value!Shades:Underrated (matte peach)Unashamed (matte pink)Unapologetic (shimmer bronze)Unimaginable (shimmer coral) - Unzipped Cheek Palette see more...

• Does anyone know if this is pigmented and has a good color pay of...3 Answers
  • Does any body know if the blushes are very pigment and a good siz...3 Answers
  • I'm considering buying this product. Is it a decent size? Also, c...2 Answers
Karla L.
Bellingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup it’s really amazing . They are very pigments and make ur skin look like a doll face . I loved they color choices, cuz it’s so amazing cool looking . Lorac it’s so far the best option pigment product I ever see so love they products .
DevinLandry T.
West Linn, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty! These are very pigmented but blend very well. They are a little much for my super pale skin and doesn't last as long as I wish it would. That said, I still enjoy using it often. I recommend for sure.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second Lorac palette. The first has lasted forever and resides in my gym bag... probably time to get rid of it. Prior to getting this cheek quad I searched high and low for a blush palette that was not for contouring/highlighting, as that whole concept is still taking getting used to. Yes I have tried but either I don't know what I am doing or it doesn't do much for me. What I can do is apply blush in just the right spot(s) to accentuate my cheekbones and it looks good. My favorite shade is the rose shade. Second would be the more peachy shade. Third is the bright pink. Guess what I rarely use the brown tone, but occasionally dip my brush there to see what happens. The pigment is great. Blends well and can be built up as needed. Affordable too! I would have paid a lot more for this actually. This has lasted me already 6 months or so, I use it most days and it still looks like it has a lot of product left. If I could get more use out of the brown shade I would give it 5 stars
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would give this palette 10 stars if I could! Ordered on during a flash sale event to give it a try, and I'm so beyond pleased with it. The 4 shades are universally flattering and diverse enough to play with and create a multitude of looks. As always, Lorac's Unzipped Cheek palette overdelivers on product quality and color payoff. An absolute must for a makeup lover's palette collection! Also pairs perfectly with eyeshadow palette & LORAC Alter Ego Cream Lipstick in shade Girl Next Door!
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
I purchased this blush palette on a whim about a year ago, and I still love it. Each shade complements my skin tone, which is golden brown. I imagine that the shades would work well for deeper and lighter skin tones too. This palette gives me all I need for a variety of looks: a bright pink, a muted pink, a golden peach (think of a certain sexy blush by a well known brand) and a bronzed color that can double as a highlight. I will repurchase this when I run out.
Kailee S.
Charlotte, NC
Lorac is by far one of my favorite brands and this product is one of their best! The blushes are very pigmented so a little goes a long way! The variety of shades allows for multiple looks, which gives you the bang for your buck!
Sarah H.
Cortland, OH
These are great blushes! Highly pigmented and intense blushes so I recommend using a very light hand. All four shades are beautiful but I regularly mix them together to create my own shades.
Dianna B.
Greenwich , Ct
Words can't explain how much I love this product! And has some of the best colors and our use it on the daily! Always seem to get compliments on what kind of blush is on my face! I definitely recommend you getting this pallet! It's well worth it
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very pretty, pigmented colors. Blends easily but start off with just a little because of the pigmentation. All of the colors worked well on my fair skin so I'm very happy with this pallet overall.
Naomi L.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this palette are so beautiful. I don't normally use blush but when I do this is my favorite. They also look perfect as eyeshadows. Right now the peachy pinks are so on trend.
Courtney D.
Are these sparkly or more of a matte finish?
Tricia M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
Does anyone know if this is pigmented and has a good color pay off? I've been looking for a blush palette and I loved the Lorac eye shadows and was wondering if this was similar?
Sonia C.
Does any body know if the blushes are very pigment and a good size blush??
Guadalupe B.
Aurora, IL
I'm considering buying this product. Is it a decent size? Also, compared to maybe a regular drugstore blush palette, how does this compare? The older I'm getting the more I'm buying high end brand name products since my skin seems to be rejecting drugstore products now. So I just want to be sure it's worth the money I'll be spending.