BY LORAC

Unzipped Cheek Palette - Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with Lorac's Unzipped Cheek Palette. This super-sexy pearlized palette comes with 2 matte and 2 shimmer universally flattering blushes. LORAC: UNZIPPED, UNAPOLOGETIC AND UNIMAGINABLE!A $100 value!Shades:Underrated (matte peach)Unashamed (matte pink)Unapologetic (shimmer bronze)Unimaginable (shimmer coral) - Unzipped Cheek Palette see more...

• Does anyone know if this is pigmented and has a good color pay of...3 Answers
  • Does any body know if the blushes are very pigment and a good siz...3 Answers
  • I'm considering buying this product. Is it a decent size? Also, c...2 Answers
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my second Lorac palette. The first has lasted forever and resides in my gym bag... probably time to get rid of it. Prior to getting this cheek quad I searched high and low for a blush palette that was not for contouring/highlighting, as that whole concept is still taking getting used to. Yes I have tried but either I don't know what I am doing or it doesn't do much for me. What I can do is apply blush in just the right spot(s) to accentuate my cheekbones and it looks good. My favorite shade is the rose shade. Second would be the more peachy shade. Third is the bright pink. Guess what I rarely use the brown tone, but occasionally dip my brush there to see what happens. The pigment is great. Blends well and can be built up as needed. Affordable too! I would have paid a lot more for this actually. This has lasted me already 6 months or so, I use it most days and it still looks like it has a lot of product left. If I could get more use out of the brown shade I would give it 5 stars
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had been eyeing this blush palette for a long time on Ulta's website and finally took the plunge and bought it and boy oh boy am I happy I did! This blush palette is phenomenal! It's the same quality that Lorac is famous for - super pigmented blushes that are very smooth, soft and blend like an utter dream! Each shade is so unique and different, and it would be beautiful on all skin tones. The top two shades are matte and the bottom two shades are satin. I love this palette for traveling too because it's so thin and compact, and I can create so many different looks with it. If you're debating about getting it, definitely take the plunge and buy it. I HIGHLY recommend it!
I am in love with this blush palette ! The colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous and soooo pigmented ! A little bit goes a long way ! There is little fall out and the staying power is fierce ! The blushes are super soft in texture . I def recommend purchasing while you can still get your hands on it .
Nadine E.
Nadine E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This blush palette is so pretty! the colors are amazing and very wearable, and it fits every skin tone! the colors are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way! i would definitely recommend this product for sure!
Linda T.
Linda T.
Salem, NH
This is the perfect blue set! Has great shades to match my skin tone and the pigment is awesome as well! I love lorac brand cosmetics so naturally im a fan.
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
I absolutely love this Blush palette!!!! The only color i don't really reach to is the hot pink one but this Blush palette is great My every day go to.
May M.
May M.
I want to purchase this but I want to know if it has some simalirties to any of the MAC products.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Would give this palette 10 stars if I could! Ordered on during a flash sale event to give it a try, and I'm so beyond pleased with it. The 4 shades are universally flattering and diverse enough to play with and create a multitude of looks. As always, Lorac's Unzipped Cheek palette overdelivers on product quality and color payoff. An absolute must for a makeup lover's palette collection! Also pairs perfectly with eyeshadow palette & LORAC Alter Ego Cream Lipstick in shade Girl Next Door!
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Charlotte , NC
Lorac is by far one of my favorite brands and this product is one of their best! The blushes are very pigmented so a little goes a long way! The variety of shades allows for multiple looks, which gives you the bang for your buck!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cortland, OH
These are great blushes! Highly pigmented and intense blushes so I recommend using a very light hand. All four shades are beautiful but I regularly mix them together to create my own shades.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Are these sparkly or more of a matte finish?
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
Does anyone know if this is pigmented and has a good color pay off? I've been looking for a blush palette and I loved the Lorac eye shadows and was wondering if this was similar?
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Does any body know if the blushes are very pigment and a good size blush??
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
Aurora, IL
I'm considering buying this product. Is it a decent size? Also, compared to maybe a regular drugstore blush palette, how does this compare? The older I'm getting the more I'm buying high end brand name products since my skin seems to be rejecting drugstore products now. So I just want to be sure it's worth the money I'll be spending.