BY LORAC

Unzipped Cheek Palette - Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with Lorac's Unzipped Cheek Palette. This super-sexy pearlized palette comes with 2 matte and 2 shimmer universally flattering blushes. LORAC: UNZIPPED, UNAPOLOGETIC AND UNIMAGINABLE!A $100 value!Shades:Underrated (matte peach)Unashamed (matte pink)Unapologetic (shimmer bronze)Unimaginable (shimmer coral) - Unzipped Cheek Palette see more...

• Does anyone know if this is pigmented and has a good color pay off?...3 Answers
  • Does any body know if the blushes are very pigment and a good size ...3 Answers
  • I'm considering buying this product. Is it a decent size? Also, com...2 Answers
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette
This is my second Lorac palette. The first has lasted forever and resides in my gym bag... probably time to get rid of it. Prior to getting this cheek quad I searched high and low for a blush palette that was not for contouring/highlighting, as that whole concept is still taking getting used to. Yes I have tried but either I don't know what I am doing or it doesn't do much for me. What I can do is apply blush in just the right spot(s) to accentuate my cheekbones and it looks good. My favorite shade is the rose shade. Second would be the more peachy shade. Third is the bright pink. Guess what I rarely use the brown tone, but occasionally dip my brush there to see what happens. The pigment is great. Blends well and can be built up as needed. Affordable too! I would have paid a lot more for this actually. This has lasted me already 6 months or so, I use it most days and it still looks like it has a lot of product left. If I could get more use out of the brown shade I would give it 5 stars
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I had been eyeing this blush palette for a long time on Ulta's website and finally took the plunge and bought it and boy oh boy am I happy I did! This blush palette is phenomenal! It's the same quality that Lorac is famous for - super pigmented blushes that are very smooth, soft and blend like an utter dream! Each shade is so unique and different, and it would be beautiful on all skin tones. The top two shades are matte and the bottom two shades are satin. I love this palette for traveling too because it's so thin and compact, and I can create so many different looks with it. If you're debating about getting it, definitely take the plunge and buy it. I HIGHLY recommend it!
I am in love with this blush palette ! The colors in this palette are absolutely gorgeous and soooo pigmented ! A little bit goes a long way ! There is little fall out and the staying power is fierce ! The blushes are super soft in texture . I def recommend purchasing while you can still get your hands on it .
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
This palate has some really nice colors in it. The pigmentation is spot on and it shows up really nicely. The colors are great because they work on most skin tones and you can choose which color you want based on the look you are going for. There is a lot of product for your money here. Highly recommended.
Mallory m.
Mallory m.
Germantown, WI
Great blush palette all the way from pink to Coral colors. The blush is very pigmented and bright you must tap off your brush before applying. The blush Blends nicely into the skin leaving a very natural nice looking Rosy cheek.
Nadine E.
Nadine E.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This blush palette is so pretty! the colors are amazing and very wearable, and it fits every skin tone! the colors are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way! i would definitely recommend this product for sure!
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Bluffton, SC
When you get a blush palette it's rare that you would like all the colors in it. ALL OF THESE COLORS ARE GORGEOUS! This palette is totally worth the money for excellent formula blushed that are beautiful colors!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
This cheek palette is perfect! The colors are so nice smooth, and pigmented. They're really soft and buttery just like the eyeshadows! This is my go to for blush. I'm so happy that Lorac came out with this ☺️
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
Absolutely love this palette and would definitely recommend it to anyone! The colors are excellent and pigmentation is great! It has a smooth finish and glides on with no trouble!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Augusta, GA
Love love love!!! These long-lasting shades of blush are SO beautiful! They stay on my face which I have trouble with. I'm fair skinned but powder blush seems to just fall off me!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Are these sparkly or more of a matte finish?
Tricia M.
Tricia M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
Does anyone know if this is pigmented and has a good color pay off? I've been looking for a blush palette and I loved the Lorac eye shadows and was wondering if this was similar?
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Does any body know if the blushes are very pigment and a good size blush??
Guadalupe B.
Guadalupe B.
Aurora, IL
I'm considering buying this product. Is it a decent size? Also, compared to maybe a regular drugstore blush palette, how does this compare? The older I'm getting the more I'm buying high end brand name products since my skin seems to be rejecting drugstore products now. So I just want to be sure it's worth the money I'll be spending.