BY LORAC #67 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

- Petrochemicals

- Phthalates

- GMOs

- Triclosan

• Which of the Lorac eye shadow pro palettes are the best , including...1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed an inconsistency between the gold version and th...2 Answers
  • I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 4 Answers
Emerson W.
Emerson W.
This is my favorite palette I have ever used! I have the Naked palettes, and a couple other palettes, for I have trouble finding one I love enough to purchase. When I was hunting down the coveted Too Faced Peach palette, I stumbled upon this. The shadows in this palette are SO pigmented! I also like how some of the shades have a peachy tone, wich works well with my blue eyes and warm olive skin. The colours offer a great variety and you can create endless looks with them. I was also pleasantly surprised by the price, as it is about ten dollars cheaper than most high-end palettes and the amount of product you get is more than most palettes offer (but you do get a couple fewer shades compared to the Naked palettes ). I definitely recommend picking up this palette, especially if you prefer warm, peachy toned shadows! My one complaint is that a couple of the peachy colours look a little similar, and some of the dark colours could use some improvement in the blending department, but overall those flaws can be overlooked because this palette is so so so good!
tip- try applying the shadows using a wet brush, the sparkly shades look stunning!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Bellingham, MA
This is one of my most loved palettes and I've been reaching for it for over 4 years. The palette, like every Lorac palette I have purchased, came with a sample size eye shadow primer. The primer works well enough, but wasn't anything I was dying to repurchase when it ran out, that being said it was still a nice touch. I love the soft pink tones that are still neutral enough for everyday use. This palette is so versatile so I travel with it often. The shadows are soft, easy to blend, and have little fall out. The mattes are wonderful as you can either keep it soft, or build up the intensity of the colors. I was especially surprised with the color farthest to the right in the top row, a seemingly very dark maroon/cranberry color. I was expecting this to be a deep color that I would get little use out of, but using a light hand and a good blending brush I get a nice wine color which is subtle enough to use daily. For the shimmers, I use a dry brush for less intense daytime looks, but to really make them pop for more dramatic looks I just wet my brush or use mac fix plus spray. The colors are all equally beautiful and well pigmented.
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I heard wonderful things about this product but I was kind of disappointed once it got delivered... Everyone says the pigmentation is better than the Anastasia modern Renaissance palette and if you've had it or swatched it you will know nothing compares to that pigmentation! The pigmentation on this palette was alright but not anything that I'm amazed about. I had to rub my finger hard on the palette to get very much product off and when I swatched it on my hand it wasn't as bright as I thought it was going to be. It's also very flaky. I was expecting the palette to be bigger as well but it was tiny. Definitely not worth $42 but it has some nice colors that I can work with.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Maybe this isn't the popular opinion, but I'm not a huge fan of this palette. The shadows are very powdery and kick up a lot of fall out when you dip your brush (even gently) and the mattes are a little hard to blend and the shimmer shades aren't high impact at all without a wet brush or applied with the finger. Some of the shimmer shades are also very similar on the eye and I often can't tell the difference when trying to layer. The pros to this palette are the large pan size (you get a lot of product) and it's packaging is very thin and easy to store. Other than that if you don't mind working a little for a good look than this isn't so bad, it just didn't wow me.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this palette, although not as much as the original. The color selection is great, but not quite as interesting or unique. With that aside, I prefer this palette to other gold-toned neutral palettes, mostly because the color selection is not overly dark. The lighter colors are especially beautiful, but all of them are fun to work with. As always, the eyeshadow is great quality with wonderful color payoff and easy blending. I will say, however, that this palette seems to be much more powdery than the original Unzipped. It doesn't particularly bother me, but it is something that should be noted. Overall, it's a great palette that's worth checking out.
Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of the 60+ eyeshadow palettes I own, this is one of my favorite ones. The formula is not like the Pro formula, but it's just as great, if not better. These shadows don't kick up a ton of powder, and they are very pigmented and transfer and build and blend beautifully! The array of gorgeous plums and Browns makes it a neutral palette for most people. It's travel friendly, it has a mirror inside, and it's Lorac, and they know their eyeshadow game. This palette has a stunning brow bone and inner corner matte light shade, it has transition shades, it has shimmery and almost foiled shades. It's got you covered and the shade selection is bomb! Highly recommend!!
Kait C.
Kait C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful palette. It took me awhile to purchase because I wonder to myself if I really need it. I waited for two years and finally bought it. I'm in love and here is why. If you aren't familiar with lorac eyeshadow formula, it's very creamy and soft. This makes it kick up powder. But the good thing is the pigmention is superb. You will have to deal with fallouts so don't apply foundation until later. The color selection is also another reason why I love this palette. I consider it as elegant and romantic shades. There are different tones of golds and nice warm and cool Browns. I would recommend this palette.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this palette! It was one of the very first palettes I ever purchased as a makeup artist and when in doubt I use it on everybody. It works for brides, prom, special occasions, you name it. The colors are beautiful and blend easily onto the skin. You can use the lighter shadows for a pretty daytime look or blend in some of the darker shadows to make a classy night time look. The possibilities are endless. I'm a big fan of shimmer in my shadows to do this palette is perfect for my clients and I. When people ask me what palette they should purchase this one is always the first I tell them about. Love it!
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first Lorac palette. The market is saturated with companies making palettes and to be honest, I've been happy with the other brands that I've tried (Urban Decay, Tarte, Too Faced) and never felt the need to try yet another brand. But, I simply couldn't resist this gorgeous gold palette -- and I'm glad I caved and got it! It is so high pigmented, the colors are amazing, the texture is perfectly blendable (almost creamy, if that makes any sense for a dry shadow). I will definitely be checking out other palettes from this brand; I'm already eyeing the Pro3.
I highly recommend!
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im gonna tell you guys a little secret. I use this as highlighter. yes. highlighter. it is absolutely gorgeous. and when i absolutely want to blind people I put some liquid bene-highlighter from benefit under then use this palate to set it. and its amazing!!! But in terms of using it as eyeshadow it is stunning. So pigmented and buttery. the quality is amazing and 100% worth the price especially because you can double it as a highlight. the colors go on so even and vibrant you don't even need mac fix+ with it. I would totally recommend buying this palette
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?
Abby N.
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?