BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

• Has anyone noticed an inconsistency between the gold version and ...2 Answers
  • I own the naked 3 palette, but should I also try getting this. 5 Answers
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This is a phenomenal palette! Smooth textures, very blendable. Mattes and shimmers but not a speck of glitter in sight! I've never been about glitter tbh. Even when it was age appropriate for me, I was a total kill joy and found it kind of sloppy and embarrassing all over my face. The shimmers in this palette are very finely milled and luminous... I have had minimal fall out and with primer haven't noticed it really migrating around during the day. This is perfect for glowy, brightening, "awake" looks. I feel I can get the kind of looks I used to love getting out of Stila palettes but with less fuss and mess. This palette in particular, packaging aside, screams Stila to me! But I much prefer this one for the following reasons - these shadows blend just as well and apply just as smoothly, although less creamy (still wouldn't describe them as dry though), BUT they hold up! The shadows are better pressed and stay in tact. I have been through about 5-6 Kitten eyeshadows, no joke, and every single one shattered and made huge messes even when handling very carefully. Singles or palettes. I finally just gave up! I'm super pumped to kind of get that look and feel back but even better, prettier, easier. Also, I appreciate the packaging not being cutesy or gimmicky.
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
I got this palette a month ago and i use it every day. My favorite shade is undressed I like to prime my eyes first then set it with undressed it’s a very neutral color that looks good on anyone! I highly recommend this palette. You can create so many looks with just 10 shades. Top Row: undressed, uninhabited, unpredictable, undeniable, and unedited. Bottom Row: unlocked, unlimited, unleashed, unwind, and unafraid. 5 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
I have the Lorac Unzipped Gold palette and let me tell you, it is a life changer. If you every use a sparkle eyeshadow after using this palette it is just not the same. It is the most pigmented glitter shadow palette I have ever used. I typically spray shimmers with a setting spray to get them to really pop but that is totally unnecessary with this palette. I don't even use a brush if I'm applying it to my lid, I just use my finger. I would 100% recommend this palette to EVERYONE and have gifted it to many friends and family.  LORAC Unzipped
Alexis T.
My absolute FAVORITE palette of ALL time! You will not regret the money spent on this palette!! I’ve used several other palettes, but this doesnt even compare to those. The colors are very pigmented & they are good every day colors! I would recommend LORAC Unzipped😊
Maureen P.
Stockton, CA
This is a really nice palette. Less kickback and falloutg than some Lorac palettes, but a little one note when it comes to eye looks. There is room for some variations and a little sparkle, can easily go from day to night, and perfect for a neutral eye with warm and cool rose tones. Comes with eyeshadow primer that is a little sheer, but works well.
Hannah G.
I have had this for quite some time now and I still continue to reach for it often! The quality is awesome, and the pigment is phenomenal. The shadows blend out perfectly and the color scheme is so gorgeous for so many skin tones. The shimmer shades are to die for and apply beautifully with or without fix+ one of the best palates I own!
Liz W.
Lorac shadows are wonderful. Soft and pigmented and easy to use. I have green eyes and love this color scheme to compliment them. The price is good for what you’re getting, in addition to the palette you also receive an eye primer. The pans in this palette are kinda huge and will last a long time. If I ever use this up I would likely buy it again.
Melissa W.
talladega, AL
This is one of my absolute favorite eyeshadow palettes! If you want less pigmented shadow, don’t use an eyeshadow primer. I however use a primer and blend for really pigmented shadow looks. I will say that you shouldn’t scrape the pan hard, because it is quite loose. The color selections are amazing and some of my all time favorite glitter pigments are in this palette!
Priscilla P.
La Puente , CA
This palette is perfect for any look! Whether you are going out or just need a natural look you can make it happen with Just one palette! The color range in the palette is nice because you have the taupes and light browns and dark browns but also have some shimmers and they are so pigmented! A little goes a long way!
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
I have purchased 4 of these, because it is THAT AMAZING. I tend to use browns and gold more often than any other colors, so this is perfect for me. Lorac is probably my favorite brand for palettes, just because I know I’ll be happy with the product every single time. I just love their formula so much more than any other eyeshadow formulas I’ve used so far.
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?