LORAC Unzipped

by LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

- Petrochemicals

- Phthalates

- GMOs

- Triclosan

I really like the look of this Lorac unzipped palette, however I have Hazel eyes does anyone have any color recommendations n also if there Lorac unzipped would be a good look with hazel eyes?
What is your favorite Lorac palette? Mine is LORAC Unzipped.
How is the pigmentation?
Start your review of LORAC Unzipped!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...prefer this one. Colors are really versatile and easy to pull off. Super pigmented as well! Also, on Sephora you can get the palette in a set with a bronzer & highlighter compact, a lip gloss, a primer, and a makeup bag for $48. ” in 612 reviews
“The Unzipped palette doesn't have as many matte shades as the PRO palette, and is mostly neutral shades as opposed to the (imo) gorgeous Garnet and Deep Purple, but for what it is, it's wonderful. The shadows are buttery, smooth, and you get a lot of each shadow as opposed to much smaller amounts of (albeit several more) shadows with the Lorac Pro. If you're looking for neutral shimmers, this is a wonderful palette to get. And it's super cute, too!” in 168 reviews
“...in the palette is undiscovered, similar to MAC's lustre shadows. More glitter than actual color. So, they should have discovered another color instead of that one, but it is worth the money. ” in 58 reviews
Glencoe , ON
I absolutely love this palette. I might be biased because this is my first high end palette but it's gorgeous! The shadows are creamy and nicely pigmented. You can create multiple looks. I think it's a beautiful neutral palette with sort of rosy undertones. Love!
pigmented colors fabulous I love the combination I can do with this palette that is one of the products I always use and I have at my disposal because I can create an infinite number of looks with different shades that have the palette
Top 5 palette forsure. A little pricey but so worth it. The shadows are so creamy and easy to blend. I love the shades - you can do so many great looks From everyday to a night out. It's so versatile which makes it worth the money.
I'm a huge fan of the Lorac Pro 1+2 and use them almost everyday and same goes for this one the colours are perfect if you just want a more beau trap eye look or you can use the darker shades to intensify your look, lighter shades are also great as transition shades
London
I am absolutely obsessed with this palette. I have Brown eyes with green flecks and the colours in the palette just make my eye colour pop. The product has amazing colour pay off and if you tap your brush off before you place it on your eye there is minimal fall out.
Amazing pigmentation, blends nicely, and is super creamy on the skin. The colour selection means theres a nice variety of shades, and different looks you can achieve with the palette. The packaging is nice, and the palette is a nice size. Would recommend.
Lahore
LORAC Unzipped uploaded by Zubaida R.
It is the perfect palette for neutral shades. I love all the shimmery and matte shades it has which can be used for day to night look. The shades have minimal fallout almost zero and are very pigmented.
Canada, BC
The pigment is INSANE! I also love love LOVE the pan size in this pallet. There is fallout, but with such little product you have to use, it isn’t an issue. I did notice that blending these shadows are a tad bit difficult because of the crazy pigmentation.
loveeeeeeee, omg the pigmentation is amazing!! really great for traveling, small but there's a loooot for product!! i bought a lot of lorac shadows but the unzipped palette are the balm!! they are easy to applied, just swatch a little bit and you'll understand!! amazing
Enola, PA
I love this palette! It is my go-to when I'm unsure of what eye look to do. The shadows arw auper creamy and blendable and the colors are beautiful! These are well-worth the pricetag. I would definitely recommend this palette.

198 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orchard Hill , GA
9 months ago
Ciera W. • 3 months ago
My favorite palette from Lorac would be either the Unzipped or the Original Pro palette!
a year ago
Does anybody have both LORAC Unzipped and Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette, which one is better?? I love how Smooth Lorac is and it’s color selection but I forgot how ABH blends and how all the colors look like in person. was about to buy the lorac already but I remembered soft glam. What’s better and which ones worth the money more?
Nosheen A. • 9 months ago
I don't own the ABH soft glam but I do own their modern renaissance. I love both Lorac and ABHs formulas. I'd say the soft glam has more variety vs the lorac unzipped so I feel you can do a lot more smokier looks with that one vs this. The thing is Loracs eyeshadows have a longer shelf life wheras ABH goes bad faster supposedly. Ive had my Lorac Pro palette for 5 years and it still works great. My modern renaissance Ive had for 2 years now and it still works fine for me so maybe it varies from person to person. Lol I wish you could get both