BY LORAC

A palette featuring 10 highly pigmented, wearable matte and shimmer eye shadows with a mini eye primer. Get unzipped and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’s universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. Use the included Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for crease-resistant, silky smooth color that lasts.

This set contains: - 10 x 0.04 oz eye shadows in Undercover (Nude Matte), Unbelievable (Copper Shimmer), Unattainable (Bronze Shimmer), Unconditional (Fawn Matte), Unbridled (Merlot Matte), Undiscovered (Gold Shimmer), Unreal (Champagne Shimmer), Uncensored (Chocolate Shimmer), Unspoken (Sable Matte), Untamed (Bordeaux Shimmer) - 0.19 oz Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

It is formulated without:

- Phthalates

- GMOs

- Triclosan

LORAC Unzipped
  • "This is my go-to eyeshadow palette. I also have the Urban Decay Naked 2, and I prefer this one. Colors are really versatile and easy to pull off. Super pigmented as well! Also, on Sephora you can get the palette in a set with a bronzer & highlighter compact, a lip gloss, a primer, and a makeup bag for $48. " in 612 reviews
  • "The Unzipped palette doesn't have as many matte shades as the PRO palette, and is mostly neutral shades as opposed to the (imo) gorgeous Garnet and Deep Purple, but for what it is, it's wonderful. The shadows are buttery, smooth, and you get a lot of each shadow as opposed to much smaller amounts of (albeit several more) shadows with the Lorac Pro. If you're looking for neutral shimmers, this is a wonderful palette to get. And it's super cute, too!" in 168 reviews
  • "YASSS! This is a great palette. Colors are very feminine and pretty. Great colors for everyday use, favorite is unattainble (it is chunky in texture compared to others) and unbridled is a perfect burgundy color for the crease.. sooo pretty. Only dud in the palette is undiscovered, similar to MAC's lustre shadows. More glitter than actual color. So, they should have discovered another color instead of that one, but it is worth the money. " in 58 reviews
Hailey B.
bend, or
Beautiful colors, great formula, easy to blend with little fallout. Absolutely adore this palette and would love to try other Lorac palettes in the future! I recommend this to a beginner makeup user who is looking for a more high end product as the shades are so easy to mix and match for a different look every time.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I'm so indifferent about this palette. I bought this particular palette a few years ago on a whim hoping that it would inspire me to add more shimmer to my look, but I sadly haven't reached for it after a few uses. To start off, the shimmers are lackluster. They don't have that intense pigment that shimmers do now and that could be attributed to their formula being outdated since this is quite an older palette. Secondly, this could never possibly create a full look. The shade "undressed" is a matte pink/peach tone and doesn't really appeal to me as a base shade for eyeshadow. There is absolutely no transition shade light enough to blend a crease. The two tones names "undeniable" and "unwind" and virtually exact to each other being a cocoa matte shade. I really wish lorac could make a come back because I did see so much potential when I initially bought this product which unfortunately fell short for me.
Claire G.
Richmond
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go-to everyday palette! It blends out really well, and the shimmers are so beautiful and reflective. The pinky tones shades make my eyes pop, which is a plus! I don’t love the primer that comes with it, so I just use a different one I bought myself.
Lexie C.
Norton
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the BEST eye shadow pallet. It is super pigmented unlike others I’ve tried and it creates the perfect mauve eye look. I wear the lighter colors every day but I can also tap into the darker ones for a night look. It’s everything you need!
Nicole K.
Scottsboro, AL
Purchased at: Kohl's
This pallette is great. The colors are creamy, rich and blendable. It also came with some primer and it's decent. I use my own mostly but I've used it before when I was out of primer and it did the job.
Jamie B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love Lorac’s eyeshadow formula! They are my second favorite, right behind ABH. I think this palette performs wonderfully. The mattes are pigmented and blend so effortlessly. The shimmers are smooth and have little to no fallout. This is a very mauve shade range palette. My own personal preference is why I give it 4 stars instead of 5. I wish there were more matte shades, there are only 3. The mattes in the palette lean more mid-tone to deep. I can’t make a cohesive crease look with those shades.
madi ☯.
Cartersville, GA
Purchased at: Kohl's
Love this palette! The formula is great and has amazing pigment with only a little fall out. I think the colors in the palette go really well with my green eyes. I would absolutely recommend.
Beauty and t.
Culpeper
So, I'm not a bid eyeshadow palette person. I bo Get thismpallette and...I love it!  It has some great great great transition shades!  My skin tone is light to medium, my eyes are a blue grey color, and they are extremely hooded. I'm an older customer at age 46 and I can't recommend this enough as it doesn't seem to make my creepy hooded eyes worse, and they actually look better.  It's worth the buy and will last forever
Jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beyond pigmented and you can create so many looks from these few shadows. I had been wanting this palette for so long before I got it and it is a palette I always hold so near and dear.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
The quality is there. But the inspiration isn’t

All of the shades are gorgeous and like most lorac products, easy to blend out. The pans are huge and amazing. But like with so many warm tone palettes, what is a cool tone girl supposed to do. I love using this palette but I’m not inspired by it. It’s a really good staple to have. It’s like rice- you want to have it with each of your meals but you never just want rice alone 🍚
Shelley M.
Glen Rose, TX
Unzipped or unzipped gold???
Heather S.
Frisco, TX
Top three makeup brands you have tried??
Emily Q.
I haven't seen this in my Ulta... Did you have to order yours online?
Abby N.
How much do you love this palette? How is the pigmentation? Is there fall out? Would you recommend this to a friend?
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
While using this product does it create fallout?