BY LORAC

Travel Size Matte Tan TANtalizer Baked Bronzer - TANtalize and mesmerize with LORAC Golden Glow TANtalizer Baked Bronzer. Swirling sun-kissed shades deliver Red Carpet radiance in an instant. Baked on terra cotta, this silky-smooth, luminous bronzing powder keeps you looking bronze and beautiful long after the sun has set and the cameras have gone. Extend the summer with this all-in-one compact containing a bronzer in the top compartment and a brush and mirror in the lower compartment. Get a luminous, golden Red Carpet glow instantly with TANtalizer Baked Bronzer! - Travel Size Matte Tan TANtalizer Baked Bronzer see more...

Gretchen B.
My biggest complaint about this product is how small it is! I have to really try to get a bronzer brush covered enough to apply it to my face.
Jessica S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Love love love best bronzer. It is my go-to matte bronzer for everyday wear. It does not give the orangy look. Gives me a natural bronze look like I have been at the beach or tanning
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Giving it four starts because it won’t blend easily but the color payoff is amazing a little goes a long way and it looks really natural I am really pale so I need this I love taking pictures with flash and this helps a lot really recommend
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a nice bronzer. I use after applying my foundation. I just dab all over my face. Definitely adds a nice tan look to my face! Definitely true to color and lasts long. Would definitely recommend
Nora C.
This bronzer is so pretty! It definitely is great to use for the summer time. It’s long lasting and gives a pretty glow.
Mariah M.
This is beautiful it gives a nice sun kissed glow, and a tiny bit of shimmer and sheen. It looks beautiful all over the body for a sun kissed glow. I use this on my four year old daughter for pageants.
Mylinda J.
Franklin Sq, NY
I bought this product on a whim when I first got started in makeup. At first since it was so small I had trouble dipping my brush in it and using it as a bronzer. But later on I started using it as a eyeshadow and I probably used it as an eyeshadow every time I did a full face from that day. I purchased it from Ulta and I highly recommend it!
Hannah S.
I really like this bronzer. It's really perfect for a subtle contour/no makeup makeup look. I feel like it could be a bit more pigmented and you have to really work to get color, but once you do the shade is really nice.
Daisy L.
Florida
Great bronzer / highlighter for the body , use as eyeshadow, bronzer, highlighter. And even on my lips !!! Love it
dawn m.
Have the full size and love it. Its a nice milk chocolate that blends well and for a fair skinned girl this is a must. Makes me look sunkissed and healthy. There is no overt scent or smell. I would buy again.