BY LORAC

Travel Size Matte Tan TANtalizer Baked Bronzer - TANtalize and mesmerize with LORAC Golden Glow TANtalizer Baked Bronzer. Swirling sun-kissed shades deliver Red Carpet radiance in an instant. Baked on terra cotta, this silky-smooth, luminous bronzing powder keeps you looking bronze and beautiful long after the sun has set and the cameras have gone. Extend the summer with this all-in-one compact containing a bronzer in the top compartment and a brush and mirror in the lower compartment. Get a luminous, golden Red Carpet glow instantly with TANtalizer Baked Bronzer! - Travel Size Matte Tan TANtalizer Baked Bronzer see more...

Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
Giving it four starts because it won’t blend easily but the color payoff is amazing a little goes a long way and it looks really natural I am really pale so I need this I love taking pictures with flash and this helps a lot really recommend
Jessica S.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Love love love best bronzer. It is my go-to matte bronzer for everyday wear. It does not give the orangy look. Gives me a natural bronze look like I have been at the beach or tanning
Mylinda J.
Franklin Sq, NY
I bought this product on a whim when I first got started in makeup. At first since it was so small I had trouble dipping my brush in it and using it as a bronzer. But later on I started using it as a eyeshadow and I probably used it as an eyeshadow every time I did a full face from that day. I purchased it from Ulta and I highly recommend it!
Hannah S.
I really like this bronzer. It's really perfect for a subtle contour/no makeup makeup look. I feel like it could be a bit more pigmented and you have to really work to get color, but once you do the shade is really nice.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a nice bronzer. I use after applying my foundation. I just dab all over my face. Definitely adds a nice tan look to my face! Definitely true to color and lasts long. Would definitely recommend
Mariah M.
This is beautiful it gives a nice sun kissed glow, and a tiny bit of shimmer and sheen. It looks beautiful all over the body for a sun kissed glow. I use this on my four year old daughter for pageants.
Alyy💋 Z.
Arlington
Favorite love that it is so luminous and is perfect for that winter glow and warmth is true to color plus buildable is a little on the orange side so if you don’t like that i wouldnt recommend
Esmeralda D.
I picked this up on a whim when i saw it on sale. I normally do not like shimmery bronzer because I usually find them glittery but not pigmented. This bronzer is everything I hoped a bronzer would be. I'm about a NC42 in MAC and this is gorgeous on me! It gives me that bronzed goddess look that I've been looking for in so many other popular bronzers. There is a little bit of red tone in this so it looks so natural and it reminds me of the glow I can get from some of the Hourglass powders except this is so much more flattering. I can wear this as a bronzer, blush, or as an all over face powder to give me a lit from within look. I will forever buy this.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland, OH
I really love this bronzer if you are a medium to deep shade you could actually use this as a highlighter like me. I get so many compliments and my skin POPS servery. I love this brand and i recommend if you're looking for a bronzer and or highlighter.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Perfect purse / travel size bronzer ! I love this bronzer it is so beautiful, easy to use , and stays on all day ! It's Matte and has a beautiful natural tan color ( not orange )!! I love that it has a mirror and is small !