Lorac Travel Size Matte Tan TANtalizer Baked Bronzer uploaded by Stephanie T.Lorac Travel Size Matte Tan TANtalizer Baked Bronzer uploaded by Esmeralda D.Lorac Travel Size Matte Tan TANtalizer Baked Bronzer uploaded by Esmeralda D.

BY LORAC

Travel Size Matte Tan TANtalizer Baked Bronzer - TANtalize and mesmerize with LORAC Golden Glow TANtalizer Baked Bronzer. Swirling sun-kissed shades deliver Red Carpet radiance in an instant. Baked on terra cotta, this silky-smooth, luminous bronzing powder keeps you looking bronze and beautiful long after the sun has set and the cameras have gone. Extend the summer with this all-in-one compact containing a bronzer in the top compartment and a brush and mirror in the lower compartment. Get a luminous, golden Red Carpet glow instantly with TANtalizer Baked Bronzer! - Travel Size Matte Tan TANtalizer Baked Bronzer see more...

Photos (3)
Esmeralda D.
Esmeralda D.
I picked this up on a whim when i saw it on sale. I normally do not like shimmery bronzer because I usually find them glittery but not pigmented. This bronzer is everything I hoped a bronzer would be. I'm about a NC42 in MAC and this is gorgeous on me! It gives me that bronzed goddess look that I've been looking for in so many other popular bronzers. There is a little bit of red tone in this so it looks so natural and it reminds me of the glow I can get from some of the Hourglass powders except this is so much more flattering. I can wear this as a bronzer, blush, or as an all over face powder to give me a lit from within look. I will forever buy this.
Lyn Z.
Lyn Z.
Cleveland
I really love this bronzer if you are a medium to deep shade you could actually use this as a highlighter like me. I get so many compliments and my skin POPS servery. I love this brand and i recommend if you're looking for a bronzer and or highlighter.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Perfect purse / travel size bronzer ! I love this bronzer it is so beautiful, easy to use , and stays on all day ! It's Matte and has a beautiful natural tan color ( not orange )!! I love that it has a mirror and is small !
Tasia M.
Tasia M.
Hagerstown , MD
I really love this bronzer! Warms up the skin naturally, but definitely glowy! You look tan and it makes your skin look beautiful. Nice and blendable!
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
My biggest complaint about this product is how small it is! I have to really try to get a bronzer brush covered enough to apply it to my face.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Florida
Great bronzer / highlighter for the body , use as eyeshadow, bronzer, highlighter. And even on my lips !!! Love it