BY LORAC

Dark A non-drying, moisture-rich powder that contains Oat Flour to soothe sensitive skin.  It provides a flawless finish without build-up, so it s great for touch-ups any time of day. 100% Fragrance Free Encapsulated emollient helps retain moisture in your skin. For the Face, TL3 see more...

• Will you recommend this for very oily skin?2 Answers
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
I am obsessed with Lorac products! They are always such high quality, I've never been disappointed in a product from them and this is no exception. It's perfect for touching up without getting cakey.
Silver K.
Shreveport, LA
The price was a bit much, because I can buy something that works just as well for half the price, but it went on nicely and lasted throughout the whole day.
Mayri C.
Pontiac
It is a bit cackey I did not really like it very much. It left a lot to be desired and I would not buy this brand anymore. It did not stay on all day at all.
Taryn D.
I love this stuff. It hides my pores very well and makes my makeup stay put forever! I am so happy with this purchase and will continue to use
Pratishtha P.
Atlanta, GA
It's a good product.. Keeps your makeup intact and keeps it away from smugging.. I like it although it's a little pricey
Katy P.
Portland, OR
The cool, lightweight feeling of this powder is woderful. I like how it is translucent. It is good for touchups
Kyra O.
Somerset
It is ok! My mum let's me use her and it's okay just expensive. I would love it, if it was cheaper :)
Lusy H.
N Las Vegas, NV
Will you recommend this for very oily skin?