Lorac Touch-Up To Go Concealer/ Foundation Pen SALE

Get an instant pick-me-up with LORAC’s Touch-Up To Go Concealer/ Foundation Pen. This travel-friendly, versatile 2-in-1 formula conceals and covers imperfections with a built-in brush applicator for a long-wearing, natural finish. This oil, paraben and fragrance free formula is infused with Vitamins A and E, Acai Berry, White and Green Tea to help promote a healthy and youthful-looking complexion. Touch-Up To Go provides medium coverage that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Could anyone compare this product to the various Lumi clicky pen concealers? The Maybelline Lumi, Loreal Lumi, YSL Touché Éclat, etc. ones. I love the Maybelline one for under my eyes but would like a cruelty free option.
Do you use this as a full face product? Or do you use it for small areas or touch ups?
Is this concealer better for under your eyes or covering blemishes? I usually have separate concealer for each task and I'm wondering which one this should be for
Start your review of Lorac Touch-Up To Go Concealer/ Foundation Pen SALE!
Product Highlights
“I love this pen. I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom. The only thing is that it's not a full coverage concealer and foundation. It's really good for touch ups or even with a full coverage foundation.” in reviews
South Haven , MI
I love the portability and formula for a full face makeup or quick pick me up. However, I do not like the way it releases product, as I never know how much it will let out.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this in 'Peach' it covered up my under eye darkness so well. It was a bit pricey but it looked totally flawless and could be worn by itself. I love it!
Orlando, FL
I really love this!! so amazing and i love how u can apply it so easy on the go.. i do not like the price so i only use it for special ocassions...
Bar Harbor, ME
I love this concealer. The pen makes it easy and quick to use. Works well to hide blemishes and make my dark bags under my eyes brighter!
Johnstown, OH
Awesome product! Great for touching up on the go, or packing as a foundation alone when flying! Super convenient and great coverage!!
So easy to apply and built I always put my concearler before applying my foundation and it makes my face look flawless .I love it.
Greencastle, PA
Review for: Light Beige (CF3)
I love the applicator and packaging. This works perfect for eye shadows application as well as covering up blemishes.
Derry, NH
1,985 reviews
One of the best concealers out there you won't need to layer it on it goes on so smooth and covers every imperfection
Arroyo Grande, CA
Feels like you're wearing nothing on your face but conceals like a dream. Doesn't crease or get dry under my eyes.