MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersLORAC
Touch-Up To Go Concealer/ Foundation Pen (CF12)

Lorac Touch-Up To Go Concealer/ Foundation Pen (CF12)

Get an instant pick-me-up with LORAC’s Touch-Up To Go Concealer/ Foundation Pen. This travel-friendly, versatile 2-in-1 formula conceals and covers imperfections with a built-in brush applicator for a long-wearing, natural finish. This oil, paraben and fragrance free formula is infused with Vitamins A and E, Acai Berry, White and Green Tea to help promote a healthy and youthful-looking complexion. Touch-Up To Go provides medium coverage that is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

How is the coverage for this concealer?
Could anyone compare this product to the various Lumi clicky pen concealers? The Maybelline Lumi, Loreal Lumi, YSL Touché Éclat, etc. ones. I love the Maybelline one for under my eyes but would like a cruelty free option.
Do you use this as a full face product? Or do you use it for small areas or touch ups?
Start your review of Lorac Touch-Up To Go Concealer/ Foundation Pen (CF12)!
Product Highlights
I love this pen. I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom. The only thing is that it's not a full coverage concealer and foundation. It's really good for touch ups or even with a full coverage foundation.in reviews
Leslie G.
Mission, TX
Lorac Touch-Up To Go Concealer/ Foundation Pen (CF12) uploaded by Leslie G.
Love it covered my dark spots in my fave real great product. Will purchase again. It kinda is a dup for the bobby brown concealer. But I will definitely stick with this one for the time being. Go and buy this product !
Tracey H.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This works well for those mid day touch ups. Covers dark circles under eyes, and dark spots around the face. I also use it around the t zone to blend in concealer.
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
I love this product! Definitely covers all of my dark eye bags, and can also be used as an eyeshadow primer. It leaves your face with a nice dewy look, which can be changed by applying any kind of setting powder! overall, I recommend it!
shannon S.
Las Vegas, NV
Super flawless, I really enjoyed this product & it didn't leave me looking super dry like alot of concealers do under my eyes with alot of coverage as well for my undereyes not to mention super long lasting
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Great coverage, really easy to blend and use, kinda pricey and hard to find, blendable ,full coverage.
Shannon F.
Maspeth, NY
I Love this product I’m the type of person that gets such bad under eye circles in the morning and when I wear this it  conceals they’ll so well
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
El lápiz de base corrector Touch-up to Go de Lorac, esta fórmula 2 en 1 versátil y apta para viajes oculta y cubre las imperfecciones con un aplicador de brocha incorporado para un acabado natural de larga duración. Es sin aceite, parabenos ni fragancias y está impregnada de vitaminas A y E para ayudar a promover un cutis saludable y de aspecto juvenil. Además, proporciona una cobertura media adecuada para todo tipo de piel, incluida la piel sensible.
sandra H.
Baytown, TX
Love the product and the fact that it has a brush attached. It works well and covers my dark circles. Last throughout the day. Will be buying again!Lorac Touch Up To Go Concealer Foundation Pen Anti Aging .20 oz Fair Is a must have product in your purse to-go.
Isabel S.
It very nice you can use in special moments or when you have hurry up.. it’s very easy to use
Lacey H.
Lyons, GA
Love this!! It’s a great product!! Conceals and doesn’t crease! I love everything about this product! I would improve this product by increasing the amount you get! Highly recommend!