MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersLORAC
Touch Up To Go Concealer Foundation Pen Anti Aging 20 oz Fair

Lorac Touch Up To Go Concealer Foundation Pen Anti Aging .20 oz Fair

LORAC’s Touch Up To Go Concealer, Foundation Pen is a versatile, travel friendly pen with a 2 in 1 formula that conceals and covers imperfections and comes with a built in brush applicator for a long wearing, natural finish. This oil, paraben free and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lorac Touch Up To Go Concealer Foundation Pen Anti Aging .20 oz Fair!
How would you rate this product?
Gina B.
Lorac Touch Up To Go Concealer Foundation Pen Anti Aging .20 oz Fair uploaded by Gina B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this conclear. I'm using shade golden light. I love the packaging. It has a clicker side and a brush side. You only need 1 -2 clicks to disperse product. It's so silky and not thick. It's perfect for under eyes and small blemishes. I also like to use it to clean the edges of my eyebrows. The brush end is perfect for that. 10/10 And it's at a good price range. As you can see it doesn't crease at all. Look at my under eyes!
Ashley L.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Lorac Touch Up To Go Concealer Foundation Pen Anti Aging .20 oz Fair uploaded by Ashley L.
I really like the formula of this concealer. It's creamy, and doesn't feel too drying. It's perfect for travel and if you're on the go. It has medium coverage and it's free of parabens and oil. It will crease if you don't set it well, but other than that I don't have any complaints, it's a wonderful concealer!!! Lorac Touch Up To Go Concealer Foundation Pen Anti Aging .20 oz Fair
Zahraa A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love love it so much it’s so beautiful and so cute I love it so much it’s so beautiful it’s so smooth it’s so cute
Kristian G.
Kapolei, HI
Lorac Touch Up To Go Concealer Foundation Pen Anti Aging .20 oz Fair uploaded by Kristian G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really like this LORAC concealer pen. I use it under my eyes when I have dark circles that need to be covered. The formula is very easy to blend out and provides great coverage. I like how it’s the product and brush in one so you don’t need to carry around 2 items.
Tracey C.
Bronx, NY
I like this product. It is smooth and leaves my skin glowing. The only negative is that it is fragile so you need to be careful when applying it.
Deborah P.
Lancaster SC
Concealing fine lines that are creeping up around the lips and eyes were helped with the Lorac Touch Up To Go Concealer Foundation Pen Anti Aging. It blended well and stayed with me all day.  It is on my beauty shopping list, for sure!
Yacquelin R.
Este corrector me gusta mucho como se ve cuando lo pruebe are una reseña de haver como me ha funcionado
Alicia O.
Nc
Like very good Very good product is of quality I guarantee you that product you will love it, it leaves your skin super good and refreshing, buy it, do not run out of yours, it is guaranteed, I assure you, my friends are going to love it.
Amanda C.
Haverhill, MA
This concealer is lightweight and easy to apply. It lasts awhile and minimizes pores. It blends easily too! Great overall concealer. Highly recommend.
Erik V.
Brooklyn, NY
No me gusto tanto este producto no lo compraría de nuevo , no se ajusto a mis preferencias

Looking for your answer?