LORAC The Private Affair Collection

A four-piece eye collection. Be a smokin’ sensation! This collection includes an eye shadow palette with six highly pigmented eye shadows, mini eye primer, and a double-ended brush. It also contains a PRO Cream Eye Liner in Plum and a PRO Mascara in Black, so you can sizzle with sexy, smoky eyes at all your private affairs! This set contains: - 0.19 oz Eye Primer - 6 x 0.3 oz Eye Shadows in Creamy Beige With Pearl, Champagne Rose With Shimmer, Soft Taupe With Pearl, Platinum Grey With Pearl, Deep Wine With Shimmer, Black With Sparkle - Double-ended brush (blender and smudger) - 0.08 oz PRO Cream Eyeliner and Brush in Plum - 0.43 oz Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Gracias cómo puedo sesiver muestra gratis gracias
he oido hablar de el en youtube y me encantaria poder probarlo
Nunca he probado esta marca, y me gustaría probarla, no sé si pueden enviarme una muestra gratis
Start your review of LORAC The Private Affair Collection!
How would you rate this product?
This collection is beyond amazing! It is so easy because it comes with everything you need to create any look. The colors are so pretty I am obsessed with the blue and lighter shades for daytime. It is super easy to also add darker colors for a more dramatic look. It with comes with really good mascara to finish off the look. This whole collection is essential.
Concord, NC
LORAC The Private Affair Collection uploaded by Destiny G.
So great! I love makeup and this is the best thing ever honestly! So easy to use. Applies great, so simple. Last a fair good amount of time. Whether its for school or evening out. Very affordable in my opinion I would buy it again.And again and again
scranton, PA
Great go to colors for any occasion- from daytime to nighttime you can find colors that fit the right occasion. I use it anytime I am on the go and need to change my look. Also, the built in mascara allows me not to lose it in my bag. I love it for a travel palette.
Great collection of shades! This make up is long lasting, doesn't dry out, stays put on your face, and blends great!You have lighter colors that are great as a base or even just to wear alone during the day for a more natural look, and also shades you can use to create a great, dramatic, bold smoky eye!
Tampa, FL
I love this palette (reviewed it separately), and I think this whole set is a great value compared to just buying the palette on its own. I didn't like the mascara, it left me with raccoon eyes, but how much I love the cream eyeliner completely makes up for it. It's creamy, smooth, easy to apply, and it's a gorgeous plum color. The eyeshadows and the liner alone make this worth it to me. I just really wish sets came with waterproof mascara. This mascara held me back from giving this an A.
Toledo, OR
I got a great deal on this palette during a department store sale. I loved it so much I bought two more to give as gifts at Christmas. The pigment and long wearability of these shadows make them an excellent product to have in your makeup collection. This is the first product from Lorac that I have purchased and it has me hooked.
Lorac is a nice brand, but there is no Lorac product I have tried that I would prefer over a different, comparable brand. Every product I have tried is nice, I just always end up finding products in different brands I prefer.
Apple Valley, MN
These sets from Lorac are an AMAZING VALUE! They contain full sized products and I have not found a product that was not amazing. Also if you have a chance to purchase their eye primer...do it. Best on the market hands down.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I LOVE the LORAC The Private Affair Collection, I love the color they just make my eyes pop and the texture of the palette of so smooth and it goes on so easy you don't have to apply a lot to see the awesome color. I would recommend this product to all of my girlfriends.
Granada Hills, CA
I don't have the best thing ever I go on and on the other hand is not an issue of a good one for me and to the gym today and I'm just like a little more of time to go back and I don't think I'm going to the gym today