LORAC TANtalizer Face Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner

by LORAC

Get a gorgeous, golden Red Carpet tan instantly! LORAC selfTANtalizer Face Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner is a unique two-in-one product that creates the immediate, bronze, natural-looking glow of a face makeup and the long-lasting tanning results of a gradual self-tanner. This easy-to-use self-tanning face bronzer contains DHA to safely build natural, rich color gradually and is infused with soothing ingredients of Avocado, Aloe Vera, Olive Oil, Green Tea Extract and Vitamins A, C and E to help keep skin looking healthy, bronzed and radiant. Play it safe and fake a sexy, better-than-natural Red Carpet glow with LORAC s selfTANtalizer Face Gradual self tanner!

Has anyone found a good self tanner? One that is more forgiving and doesn’t leave streaks? I’ve used loving tan and tanceuticals but i’m looking for another one to try.
Does this leave you streaky?
Is this self tanner any good?
Start your review of LORAC TANtalizer Face Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“LORAC TANtalizer Face Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner smells great and works really well!” in 1 review
“it works really well and doesn't leave streaks” in 1 review
“It smells great and looks good.” in 1 review
“As a female with super sensitive skin, that is prone to breakouts it's hard to find a self tanner that actually works!” in 1 review
Altus, OK
This tanner is amazing!!! It’s hard to find a good tanner that doesn’t have harsh chemicals. I am not a huge fan of the smell but it is definitely worth the price!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone .
Ontario , CA
I love this self tanner lotion, this self tanner comes with a mitt and the way the color makes my pale skin looks amazing! It's like a all over body bronzer that gives you a nice glow. It doesn't have too much glitter and you don't need as much plus you can build up the color which I love because I don't go over board. The smell is kind of over whelming sometimes but smells so good
New Castle, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I have used just about every self tanning product out there and LORAC tantalizer face bronzing gradual self tanner Is by far the best ever made. The instant color is beautiful and the gradual color that develops is natural, rich looking and sexy. It leaves your skin feeling wonderfully moisturized without streaks or fake orange colors. This product also has a light fresh scent unlike most that smell awful. LORAC is the very best when it comes to self tanner and bronzers. They have different products for every look your trying to achieve from natural hint of sun kissed color to bronze goddesses that worship the sun. I am fair skinned and I absolutely love the results of this product.
Waterford, MI
This stuff is a great, more luxe, alternative to the NYX luminizing bronzer. I use it as a base before I put on my foundation and other contours - it provides a great glow but I wish they had other shades!
Algonquin, IL
LORAC TANtalizer Face Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner uploaded by Katie O.
As a female with super sensitive skin, that is prone to breakouts it's hard to find a self tanner that actually works! LORAC gradual face tanner is awesome! I find myself loving the color and how it goes on evenly I just need a little blush and mascara and I look like I'm coming off vacation year round! And no breakouts from it! Highly recommend it!
N Little Rock, AR
I have tried lots and LOTS of self-tanners. This one smells decent, though the DHA smell comes through slightly after it dries. It was a little startling when I started putting it on, as it's the color of the Arizona desert. Good thing is, I could see where it was going. A mitt was definitely needed for smooth application. I put it on before bed and it did rub off on my PJs. In the shower the next morning, it looked like I'd rolled in dirt the way it washed off. Once the color guide washed off, I didn't see much difference. I realize it's "gradual" but it was a pretty lengthy application, so I'm not sure how many more times I'll use it.
Dorr, MI
I am a very pale person and I never have any glow during the winter time which since I live in Michigan, in the winter time it's never very warm and sunny so I picked this up at Ulta and tried it out! I took a shower and I applied it in circular motion for an even finish and It looked great after only one application! There was no streaking at all on my legs like other self-tanners I have used before!
Kissimmee, FL
I don't usually use a self tanner but wow this is my favorite so far because it does not stink and it most importantly it is so easy to apply. i was scared to use self tanner and don't spread it fast enough and then have a tan disaster instead of a nice tan but this product leaves a perfect glow on ur skin.
Buffalo, NY
I absolutely love this tanner! it doesn't leave your body looking orange or streaky and i absolutely love the smell! this is easy to use and lasts for about 7-10 days depending on how long you shower. i would highly recommend this to anybody looking to self tan
El Monte, CA
Its like a lotion with maca pigment in it...was so concerned about this because of the price ..and i read amrezys blog and she uses this to get her dewy body glow so decided to purchase...and i love it but only for special occasions...because u run out if use daily.. If any one knows of a dupe please let ur girl know...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...