BY LORAC

TANtalize, mesmerize and moisturize with LORAC s Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer. This quick-drying, long-wearing body makeup instantly gives you a sexy, deep, dark, better-than-natural Red Carpet tan... without streaking! TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer, Deep see more...

• Has anyone tried the original one? I'm afraid of looking ...2 Answers
  • Where can I sample?1 Answers
  • I loved the original body luminizer. Is this one comparab...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Heloisa A.
Layton , UT
Perfect!!! I loved, I have use it my whole summer, for someone like me who doesn't like to stay in the sun for hours to get a good bronze, the LORAC its perfect.
Alyssa B.
Saint Joseph, MN
I got this recently for free with my lorac PRO Palette and i hate it. I use a little on my cheeks because it is summer and I only put bronzer on during the summer. It smells good, but does nothing.
Peyton  J.
Carmichael, CA
Very helpful for when you use your self tanner but you get some patchy spots that you need to cover up if your wearing a skirt or dress or shorts. Very pretty color pretty sparkly though
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
Yuck. I used this once and passed it on because I just did not like the effect it had on me when paired with my other products.
Nicole F.
Review for: Lorac TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer more...
This product is great for getting that natural tan it smells delicious and last a good week if you don’t exfoliate everyday.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top list of my favorite products
Keri K.
One of my friends got this product and she thought it was great! i would really like to try it since I'm pale as a ghost!
Kimberly W.
Breinigsville, PA
Well, if you like looking like Snooki, this is the self tanner for you. Made me SOOOOO orange, I felt like I was a yam!
Jennifer M.
Blountsville, AL
I loveeee this product!! Gives you an instant tan look! The only thing I don't like is that it washes off.
Shelby K.
I've been eyeing this product at Kohls for a while now and was just wondering if it's worth the price? Also if it's easy to apply/looks orange?
Chelsea B.
Has anyone tried the original one? I'm afraid of looking orange or patchy... just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on it.
Amber P.
Spokane, WA
Does this product give an orange or streaky look to your skin? I've experienced this before and don't want to look like a pumpkin.
Kristen W.
Puyallup, WA
Where can I sample?
Amanda S.
Hampton Bays, NY
Is it a gradually auto bronzer? Or just a one time?