BY LORAC

TANtalize, mesmerize and moisturize with LORAC s Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer. This quick-drying, long-wearing body makeup instantly gives you a sexy, deep, dark, better-than-natural Red Carpet tan... without streaking! TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer, Deep see more...

• Has anyone tried the original one? I'm afraid of looking ...2 Answers
  • Where can I sample?1 Answers
  • I loved the original body luminizer. Is this one comparab...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
I received a mini sample as a GWP from Ulta. I was ecstatic to try it out, because I love all things self-tanning and bronzing. It smells great and kinda coconut-y. It's not that overwhelming. What I don't like is that it doesn't go on my skin evenly and kind of looks patchy. The shimmer gets all over my hands so I have to immediately wash them after applying to prevent staining anything I touch. It also washes off in the shower so it's a temporary bronzer. I'm giving it 3 stars because I'm kinda neutral about this product.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I am really not a fan of the product. I wanted so badly to like it because I'm always on the hunt for a good quick fix type of self tanner. This product is just glitter. All glitter. I have a sleeve of tattoos and the glitter just sits on top of them. It really just makes the tan look extra fake. Also it has a strong fragrance that I'm not the biggest fan of. I say pass of the product and buy another one night out type tanner.
McKenzie C.
This product has quickly become a ride or die of mine. Whenever I need a slight tan and a bronzy glow in a hot minute, this is what I reach for.
It applies so easily with bare hands OR a mit and looks seamless and very natural. This is a good tanner to begin with before jumping in to ultra dark mousses and whatnot. I would highly suggest picking up some this summer so you can get your glow on!!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
This self tanner is one of the best I have tried. I actually received a free trial size with a lip gloss and blush set. I was hooked after trying it. It applies very evenly on your skin and gives you a Sunkissed look all year round.
Melanie C.
This product is pretty but the finish is almost like a highlighter! Too shimmery and it transfers. Rubs off on my clothes. The color is slightly off to look like a tan and with the shimmer, it's too much. I'd call it a leg luminizer more than a bronzer. I have the lighter color and am light skinned.
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
Thought this would be an awesome product to use in the summer. Unfortunately I was wrong. Like previously mentioned, when you first put it on your skin it is orange, oily, and sparkly. I can't stand looking like any of those...LOL! Thank God this was a free sample for having Sephora points.
Martha G.
I really love this as a bronzer, it makes my body glow and it stays the whole day. It gave me a summer glow and it looked gorgeous I will deinitely buy more. Also, it does not transfer which is important.
Valeria M.
Orlando, FL
I received 2 free samples and used one of them. the other one is just sitting on my dresser to be honest. I'm not much of a self tanner but I guess i expected this product to be different because it said "luminizer" I kind of expected it to give me a nice glow but it really just looked like i had mud on my face and body.
Elizabeth W.
Hudson, WI
Honestly, this product just left me orange and so, so sparkly. It isn't luminizing - it is straight up glitter and it is very noticeable. I would NOT recommend this, especially for the price.
Stacy S.
2004 reviews
I received a sample of this and was not impressed.,it was oily and greasy and had a shimmering glow to it ( like I rolled around in glitter). It also had an orangey tint to it, which looks nothing like a tan. I would not recommend this product at all to anyone.,
Shelby K.
I've been eyeing this product at Kohls for a while now and was just wondering if it's worth the price? Also if it's easy to apply/looks orange?
Chelsea B.
Has anyone tried the original one? I'm afraid of looking orange or patchy... just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on it.
Zarine M.
LANGLEY, BC
I loved the original body luminizer. Is this one comparable?
Amber P.
Spokane, WA
Does this product give an orange or streaky look to your skin? I've experienced this before and don't want to look like a pumpkin.
Kristen W.