2 colors available

BY LORAC

TANtalize, mesmerize and moisturize with LORAC s Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer. This quick-drying, long-wearing body makeup instantly gives you a sexy, deep, dark, better-than-natural Red Carpet tan... without streaking! TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer, Deep see more...

• Has anyone tried the original one? I'm afraid of looking orange or ...2 Answers
  • I loved the original body luminizer. Is this one comparable? 1 Answers
  • Is it a gradually auto bronzer? Or just a one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Martha G.
Martha G.
I really love this as a bronzer, it makes my body glow and it stays the whole day. It gave me a summer glow and it looked gorgeous I will deinitely buy more. Also, it does not transfer which is important.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really not a fan of the product. I wanted so badly to like it because I'm always on the hunt for a good quick fix type of self tanner. This product is just glitter. All glitter. I have a sleeve of tattoos and the glitter just sits on top of them. It really just makes the tan look extra fake. Also it has a strong fragrance that I'm not the biggest fan of. I say pass of the product and buy another one night out type tanner.
McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
This product has quickly become a ride or die of mine. Whenever I need a slight tan and a bronzy glow in a hot minute, this is what I reach for.
It applies so easily with bare hands OR a mit and looks seamless and very natural. This is a good tanner to begin with before jumping in to ultra dark mousses and whatnot. I would highly suggest picking up some this summer so you can get your glow on!!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I pretty much love this body bronzer. It looks gorgeous and has a natural sun glow. However, it rubs off on clothes if you sweat or if you go swimming, which is a problem for this Texas gal. I purchased this product from Sephora. I would recommend this purchase for a night out, especially in dark clothing.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Redding , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty good about not getting streaky which is my biggest nightmare. The product has a little golden shimmer which can be quite striking in the right light. I always feel like a Jacob from Twilight with Edward Cullen's sparkly skin when it's on. But it always seems to be a summer staple for me.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty but the finish is almost like a highlighter! Too shimmery and it transfers. Rubs off on my clothes. The color is slightly off to look like a tan and with the shimmer, it's too much. I'd call it a leg luminizer more than a bronzer. I have the lighter color and am light skinned.
Brook F.
Brook F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives an intense shimmery deep bronze. It's definitely a bombshell look but I always make sure to spray Ben Nye Final Seal all over my body after applying this to make sure it's more transfer resistant
Lora P.
Lora P.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yuck. I used this once and passed it on because I just did not like the effect it had on me when paired with my other products.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
Thought this would be an awesome product to use in the summer. Unfortunately I was wrong. Like previously mentioned, when you first put it on your skin it is orange, oily, and sparkly. I can't stand looking like any of those...LOL! Thank God this was a free sample for having Sephora points.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this and was not impressed.,it was oily and greasy and had a shimmering glow to it ( like I rolled around in glitter). It also had an orangey tint to it, which looks nothing like a tan. I would not recommend this product at all to anyone.,
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been eyeing this product at Kohls for a while now and was just wondering if it's worth the price? Also if it's easy to apply/looks orange?
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Has anyone tried the original one? I'm afraid of looking orange or patchy... just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on it.
Zarine M.
Zarine M.
Burnaby, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the original body luminizer. Is this one comparable?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hampton Bays, NY
Is it a gradually auto bronzer? Or just a one time?
Amber P.
Amber P.
Spokane, WA
Does this product give an orange or streaky look to your skin? I've experienced this before and don't want to look like a pumpkin.