BY LORAC

TANtalize, mesmerize and moisturize with LORAC s Deep Body Bronzing Luminizer. This quick-drying, long-wearing body makeup instantly gives you a sexy, deep, dark, better-than-natural Red Carpet tan... without streaking! TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer, Deep see more...

• Has anyone tried the original one? I'm afraid of looking ...2 Answers
  • I loved the original body luminizer. Is this one comparab...1 Answers
  • Is it a gradually auto bronzer? Or just a one time? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
I actually received the sample of this little product from Sephora so I said you know what let me try it out even though I don't like self tanners because of the mess that they leave behind. But I took a chance on it and I tried on my legs arms and shoulders just to see what it would look like. So after a good 35 minutes of wearing it its nothing but glitter and I really didn't see a change in my skin tone it didn't leave my skin tanned at all. Overall I wasn't a fan of the smell either which I was really hoping for a scent that had more of a coconut blend to it but whatever sent this is wasn't for me.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I am really not a fan of the product. I wanted so badly to like it because I'm always on the hunt for a good quick fix type of self tanner. This product is just glitter. All glitter. I have a sleeve of tattoos and the glitter just sits on top of them. It really just makes the tan look extra fake. Also it has a strong fragrance that I'm not the biggest fan of. I say pass of the product and buy another one night out type tanner.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I love this product when I'm in the mood to bronze my body without sun damage. Product goes on very easy and because it's dark from bottle you can see exactly where you need to put it. Color is awesome! I recommend to everyone looking for the best sunless bronzer and tanner
Suzette G.
I love Lorac TANtalizer body bronzer and have had multiple deluxe samples that somehow last me for a while. I have enjoyed using many Lorac products and am always pleased with the pigmentation and packaging; the price is not that bad for a high end brand either. I always make sure I exfoliate my skin and shave my legs before using this product so the bronzer adheres better to the skin and I highly recommend you do the same. I squeeze the product onto my hands, and rub into my arms, chest, stomach, buttocks, thicks, calfs, front of my legs, and tops of my feet. The bronzer has a beautiful shimmer that does not like like chunky cheap glitter but a beautiful sun kissed shimmer/glow that gives my medium brown skin a beautiful hint of added darkness. I always wear sunscreen through the summer AND the winter and unfortunately I start getting pale on my legs during the winter so this product helps "even me out" without having to go tanning. I always make sure I let myself "dry" after application because it will stain clothes; using a blowdryer on cool will help. The smell is not bad, kind of a summery kind of smell and I always wash my hands after using it so it won't stain them. I highly recommend you buy some gloves (Ulta and Sephora both have them) and use them to blend in the bronzer. It doesn't allow your hands to come in contact with the bronzer and applying it in a circular motion really gives it an even better look. So far my favorite bronzing lotion is St. Tropez but if you want something less expensive that is pretty effective I'd choose this one, it works. You're looking at about $30-$35 as opposed to other high end bronzers which usually start at $40+.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
So I pretty much love this body bronzer. It looks gorgeous and has a natural sun glow. However, it rubs off on clothes if you sweat or if you go swimming, which is a problem for this Texas gal. I purchased this product from Sephora. I would recommend this purchase for a night out, especially in dark clothing.
McKenzie C.
This product has quickly become a ride or die of mine. Whenever I need a slight tan and a bronzy glow in a hot minute, this is what I reach for.
It applies so easily with bare hands OR a mit and looks seamless and very natural. This is a good tanner to begin with before jumping in to ultra dark mousses and whatnot. I would highly suggest picking up some this summer so you can get your glow on!!
Emma C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is pretty good about not getting streaky which is my biggest nightmare. The product has a little golden shimmer which can be quite striking in the right light. I always feel like a Jacob from Twilight with Edward Cullen's sparkly skin when it's on. But it always seems to be a summer staple for me.
Melanie C.
This product is pretty but the finish is almost like a highlighter! Too shimmery and it transfers. Rubs off on my clothes. The color is slightly off to look like a tan and with the shimmer, it's too much. I'd call it a leg luminizer more than a bronzer. I have the lighter color and am light skinned.
Brook F.
This gives an intense shimmery deep bronze. It's definitely a bombshell look but I always make sure to spray Ben Nye Final Seal all over my body after applying this to make sure it's more transfer resistant
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
I received Lorac's Tantalizer as a sample when ordering other items from Sephora, and was pleasantly surprised when I tested it out. It goes on a bit pinkish in color at first, almost giving you a sunburnt look, which quickly fades to a soft glow. The consistency is a bit greasy and leaves shimmer/sparkles on your skin, which eventually fades as it soaks in. Take extra care to wash your hands and the sink out as soon as you're finished applying--it can stain. Overall, this is a great product that provides a believable and beautiful summer glow. I would recommend this product.
Shelby K.
I've been eyeing this product at Kohls for a while now and was just wondering if it's worth the price? Also if it's easy to apply/looks orange?
Chelsea B.
Has anyone tried the original one? I'm afraid of looking orange or patchy... just wondering if anyone can give me some feedback on it.
Amanda S.
Hampton Bays, NY
Is it a gradually auto bronzer? Or just a one time?
Amber P.
Spokane, WA
Does this product give an orange or streaky look to your skin? I've experienced this before and don't want to look like a pumpkin.
Zarine M.
Burnaby, BC
I loved the original body luminizer. Is this one comparable?