3 colors available

BY LORAC

This LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer features a terra cotta color with a silky-smooth finish for a sun-kissed look. Swirl this luminous bronzing powder easily with the all-in-one compact containing a bronzer in the top compartment, and a brush and mirror in the lower compartment. PRODUCT FEATURES Silky-smooth, terra cotta coloring All-in-one compact with brush & mirror HOW TO USE To open, use the side handles on the compact and swivel the bronzer cap on the top compartment to the right. Swivel the bottom compartment to the left to locate the brush. Mirror on bottom. Apply to cheeks, forehead and chin using the enclosed brush. PRODUCT DETAILS 0.367-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Beige/Khaki. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Powder. see more...

• Hey ladies! I love a good bronzer.. how does this one compare to Ta...2 Answers
  • Can you use this product as a contour or is it too shimmery? Are th...1 Answers
  • Is this product perfect for all skin tones ?1 Answers
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Massapequa , NY
This is a really nice product. I love the clever design of the compact. You get a large amount of the product, plus the little brush hidden away underneath, and the mirror at the bottom. A little bit goes a long way for this product, well for me anyway. I'm quite pale so I can't use too much, but it does a nice job of adding some color and faint shimmer to my skin. It's a tad too orangey for me but as long as I use it sparingly it's good. This product will probably last me a very long time since there is so much of it and I need so little. I'm very impressed with the quality. It isn't cheap but you're also getting high-end quality.
Lynette M.
Lynette M.
I absolutely love this bronzer! I've used it as a bronzer on a few occasions, but what I really love to do is this: Apply it with a wet eyeshadow brush on to my eyelids and blend it in to a neutral towards my brow bone. It gives a subtle shimmery look that is perfect for day or night, and really brightens up my hazel eyes. If I'm in a pinch and only have a couple minutes to do my makeup, this step of applying this bronzer to my eyes is as necessary as applying my foundation!
sarah H.
sarah H.
Review for: LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer, .62 oz
Im not big on bronzers but i will admit this is a good one. I got it as a sample at ulta and was disappointed at first but ended up using it more than i thought. Its great for body usage more than face and adds a nice glow to shoulders. The only drawback is the packaging is cheapish and hard to open . I actually had to taje a nailfile to the lid lock so i could open it without messing up the product.
Angeles B.
Angeles B.
Tucson, AZ
It's a great bronzer specially if you don't want something that is super bright.
I have medium skin complexion and it gives me a nice settled glow not to much just enough for a hint of glow for a healthy, bronze look.
It comes with a brush but personally I'm not a big fan but great it you travel and forget yours 😊
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Fairfax, IA
Review for: LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer, .62 oz
I have the light matte one I believe it is called and it is an amazing everyday bronzer! Very comparable to NYC sun one. For pale skin this is your best friend when it comes to bronzer because there is nothing muddy about it, it's perfect! For something more dramatic pick up the darker toned ones!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I have this bronzer in matte tan and it is my go to for nearly every makeup look. I'm fairly pale so this works great to just warm up my face ever so slightly without making me look too orange. It's lightweight, blendable, and just overall a great bronzer.
Bria B.
Bria B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer, .62 oz
Beautiful bronzer that gives the skin an amazing glow. Very pigmented so I find a little goes a long way. I also appreciate how large the packaging is as with other bronzers I find the packaging to be too small to fit my large bronzing brushes in
Sonali B.
Sonali B.
Victorville, CA
One of my favorite summer items! it's so bronzing and also highlighting! you can use it for a light bronze effect or even as a deep, attention-grabbing highlight! it's the perfect summer item, and has more than just one use! recommend it 100%
Monteia O.
Monteia O.
Lexington, KY
This bronzer is amazing! Not only is it a seriously gorgeous eyeshadow with just the right amount of shimmer, but it is really long lasting. It is great for all skin types and gives off a goddess dewy glow. I would buy it again and again!
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Words cannot describe how much I love this product! I kid you not I literally use this EVERYDAY. Gives the most beautiful sultry bronze and it lasts forever. I love smoking out my under eyes with this to make the blue pop. Must have!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
What made you start using LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer?
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Hey ladies! I love a good bronzer.. how does this one compare to Tarte's?
Mikyia N.
Mikyia N.
Indianapolis
Is this product perfect for all skin tones ?
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
Can you use this product as a contour or is it too shimmery? Are there any other uses besides bronzer?
Lucy I.
Lucy I.
Glasgow
Omg how good is this? And how can I get this :)