BY LORAC

Firming Body Bronzing Mousse Dare to Bare!  Perfect that Red Carpet radiance while firming your skin with LORAC s Award Show Glow.  This Firming Body Bronzing Mousse contains a unique Complex with Caffeine and Anti-Cellulite ingredients to help smooth the skin as it firms and tones while providing a beautiful long-wearing golden glow.  The luminizing formula has a luxurious grapefruit vanilla fragrance to awaken your spirits with a sweetly seductive scent.  Slimming, Shimmering, and Smooth bronzed skin is only a spray away.  Get the professional makeup artist secret to how Hollywood fakes a tan, toned, flawless figure! Award Show Glow see more...

• "A little goes a long way and it doesn't streak! " in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin and break out easily." in 1 review
Estrella P.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gives you the best glow ever. Not to mention the fact that it FIRMS your skin. I would recommend this because it gives you the perfect tanned and toned finish that you want.
Vicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample from Sephora and decided to try it on my legs (which are extremely pale). I was amazed with how well it worked. It has a slight vanilla scent which isn't overpowering. Applying just the bronzer made my legs more tan and extremely shiny (a little TOO shiny). So I improvised and added it to my moisturizer for the perfect finish. A little goes a long way and it doesn't streak!
Tiffany R.
Seattle, WA
I used this product for my legs to give a slight glow and tan. It was a little messy and hard to control the amount of product that came out. However, I did love the shimmer and overall look it gave on my medium-tan skin tone.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put some of this on my arms and I look like a shiny disco ball. It has so much shimmer it is ridiculous. I'll try it at night, but in the daytime, it is just silly.
Ashley M.
I have fair skin and break out easily. This product gave me the perfect amount of glow and did not cause my skin to break out like other bronzers do!
Yolanda  S.
Beaufort sc
I extremely pale and this made me feel beautiful!!!!! Great beautiful natural glow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rodolfo VE-504793 a.
MEDLEY, FLORIDA 33198-1044
bueno bonito barato humecta suaviza los labios y es encanta a mis hijas por eso se los compro y los recomiendo
Autumn C.
Las Cruces , NM
How would you guys rate this product for like a bronze skin tone. Just because winter is coming around and I would like a natural winter glow.