BY LORAC

Firming Body Bronzing Mousse Dare to Bare!  Perfect that Red Carpet radiance while firming your skin with LORAC s Award Show Glow.  This Firming Body Bronzing Mousse contains a unique Complex with Caffeine and Anti-Cellulite ingredients to help smooth the skin as it firms and tones while providing a beautiful long-wearing golden glow.  The luminizing formula has a luxurious grapefruit vanilla fragrance to awaken your spirits with a sweetly seductive scent.  Slimming, Shimmering, and Smooth bronzed skin is only a spray away.  Get the professional makeup artist secret to how Hollywood fakes a tan, toned, flawless figure! Award Show Glow see more...

• "A little goes a long way and it doesn't streak! " in 1 review
  • "I have fair skin and break out easily." in 1 review
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
Looking for a fast, long lasting glow without the yucky “home tan” smell.. this is your go to product! It instantly plumps firms and colors the skin to a beautiful subtle glow!
Vicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample from Sephora and decided to try it on my legs (which are extremely pale). I was amazed with how well it worked. It has a slight vanilla scent which isn't overpowering. Applying just the bronzer made my legs more tan and extremely shiny (a little TOO shiny). So I improvised and added it to my moisturizer for the perfect finish. A little goes a long way and it doesn't streak!
Estrella P.
Ozone Park, NY
This product gives you the best glow ever. Not to mention the fact that it FIRMS your skin. I would recommend this because it gives you the perfect tanned and toned finish that you want.
Tiffany R.
Seattle, WA
I used this product for my legs to give a slight glow and tan. It was a little messy and hard to control the amount of product that came out. However, I did love the shimmer and overall look it gave on my medium-tan skin tone.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
I put some of this on my arms and I look like a shiny disco ball. It has so much shimmer it is ridiculous. I'll try it at night, but in the daytime, it is just silly.
Ashley M.
I have fair skin and break out easily. This product gave me the perfect amount of glow and did not cause my skin to break out like other bronzers do!
Sydney W.
Little Rock , AR
This product gives you just the right amount of glow ! Not too much and not to little ! Plus , once applied it doesn’t feel tangy
Rosemariee M.
This gives you a fast instant beautiful glow without the tanning smell !! This became a go too ladies try it ASAP !! 😍🌺
Linnie B.
Follansbee, WV
I love this when I went to look tan, but I’m left with no orange color and it looks so natural!!
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Hum, okay I need this in my life always! I usually moisturize before I use a primer always because my face can be dry, dry, dry. I can honestly say that next time it’s not necessary because my face felt like it had moisture and my face looked so dewy.
Ivanaa S.
Virovitica
Is this worth the money?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Is this expensive at all?
Autumn C.
Las Cruces, NM
How would you guys rate this product for like a bronze skin tone. Just because winter is coming around and I would like a natural winter glow.
Caitlin M.
Knoxville, TN
How long does this last? & does it come on and leave a streaky appearance?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Is this product worth the money