LORAC TANtalizer® uploaded by Jazmin D.LORAC TANtalizer® uploaded by zaneta o.

BY LORAC

A six-piece, full-face bronze collection. Get a great summer glow from head to toe. This collection contains a limited-edition TANtalize Me Baked Bronzer, an exclusive TANtalizer® Lips With Benefits Gloss in Rico, a travel-size TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer, and three warm, wearable eye shadows in Tahitian Sand, Barbados Bronze, and Costa Rican Coffee. This set contains: - 1.52 oz TANtalizer Body Bronzing Luminizer - 0.35 oz TANtalize Me Baked Bronzer - 0.19 oz Lip Gloss in Rico - 3 x 0.06 oz Eye Shadow in Barbados Bronze, Costa Rican Coffee, Tahitian Sand It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i got this kit in the summer because it was on sale at ulta and i thought it was great, the bronzer gives an amazing glow to the face the shadows are pigmented and the lip gloss is not sticky (it also smells like caramel) the only thing i have not used to this date is the little tantalizer tube because i have no idea what to use it for, when swatched it look like a beautiful bronzey highlight or shinner but it seems to much to actually use as a highlight" in 4 reviews
  • "They're highly pigmented and don't make your face orangey like other types of bronzers I've tried in the past." in 1 review
  • "It had the lighter Tantilizer, 3 decent sized eye shadows, a full-sized mineral bronzer, and a full-sized lip gloss." in 1 review
  • "I used it every single day in the summer!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone that wants a summer glow or even for when we are getting pale in this upcoming winter months!" in 1 review
Karilyn T.
Tijeras, NM
I bought this kit 6 months ago , and fell so much in love with it had to back and stocke up for friends and family for gifts. I love how pigmented the eye shadows are! And the bronzer its a very universal shade, being a makeup artist i found it easy to apply and use in different complections, and different lifestyles. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a summer glow or even for when we are getting pale in this upcoming winter months! The bronzer and highlighter are very buildable as well, so you can go as sheer ar youd like or just be as glowy as you liked!
Makenna D.
I got this set a few months ago and have used every single product in it. The bronzer is shimmery but doesn't make you overly sparkly. I used it every single day in the summer! The eyeshadows are nice and pigmented, I haven't hardly used the darkest though because it arrived with the powder loose, I don't know if it was supposed to be or if that was a mistake. But I don't like loose shadows. The lip gloss is awesome, as all the Tantalizer lip glosses are. I have Marco and Rico and have gotten tons of use out of them both. Lorac is just an awesome brand and I've never gotten an unsatisfactory product from them.
Lindsey E.
Huntington, WV
I bought this set on sale at Sephora in February. I was informed by the sales girl that they would no longer be carrying Lorac because Kohl's would be from now on. This set was fantastic. It had the lighter Tantilizer, 3 decent sized eye shadows, a full-sized mineral bronzer, and a full-sized lip gloss. The only eye shadow I use on a regular basis is the Tahitian Sand underneath of my brow. I use the bronzer every day and carry the lip gloss in my purse. When I purchased this set, I also snagged the darker Tantilizer (which I use daily because my skin has been darker from tanning on occasion). Great set for a great value! I scored it for under $20.
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
I got this kit in the summer because it was on sale at ulta and i thought it was great, the bronzer gives an amazing glow to the face the shadows are pigmented and the lip gloss is not sticky (it also smells like caramel) the only thing i have not used to this date is the little tantalizer tube because i have no idea what to use it for, when swatched it look like a beautiful bronzey highlight or shinner but it seems to much to actually use as a highlight
Cora M.
Great product to buy if you want a quick tan for a night out with the girls! I've only bought it once but I would definitely keep buying this product. It gives me the glow I'm looking for. I would definitely recommend this product!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Ok, so I don't have the set, but I have the actual Tantalizer. it definitely doesn't make me look tan. it gives me the best glow ever! I look super glowy and healthy and uhhhh I love it! the glow is not just a white glow like I'm sweating is a like tan glow so its perfect!
Karen G.
Winchester, IN
Wow. One word! Shimmer. I am a huge fan of Lorac and their products however. I was not a fan of this. I understand people wanting to look bronzy but this was like a bad eyeshadow smeared on your skin. They unfortunately missed the mark on this one.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love Lorac!! Its such a good brand!! I have the award show glow spray, it moisturizes and gives you a dewy glow. its a buildable process, and the award show glow washes off.
Allison O.
Alameda, CA
I already love Lorac's products, and these TANtalizing products by them are amazing as well. They're highly pigmented and don't make your face orangey like other types of bronzers I've tried in the past.
Maria S.
Seaside, CA
The eyeshadows in this set are gorgeous, the lip gloss smells delicious and looks gorgeous on the lips. The bronzer is fantastic for body because it is so shimmery, and the TANtalizer is really pretty!
Haley L.