LORAC TANtalizer uploaded by Tehuna M.LORAC TANtalizer uploaded by katerin r.

BY LORAC

A bronzing powder for the face and body. TANtalize and mesmerize with LORAC's TANtalizer® Baked Bronzer. Swirling sunkissed shades deliver red carpet radiance in an instant. Baked on terra cotta, this silky smooth, luminous bronzing powder keeps you looking bronze and beautiful long after the sun has set and the cameras have gone. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates Extend the summer with this all-in-one compact which contains bronzer in the top compartment and a brush and mirror in the lower compartment. A Sephora exclusive. see more...

• What exactly is a bronzer? I have other Lorac products and i love...2 Answers
  • For some time now I 'm in search of a product to me a natural glo...2 Answers
LORAC TANtalizer
  • "Maybe it was just my skin, but I'd advise you if you have sensitive skin, skip this." in 1 review
  • "The small travel size fits easily in my make up bag and it lasts a long time." in 1 review
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
This is another favorite bronzer of mine you get a lot of product for the price it's absolutely beautiful this is a must try if you haven't already tried it blends out like a dream I would definitely repurchase
katerin r.
Syracuse , NY
I feel neutral about this item. This is an bronzer but I use it as a highlighter when I'm thinking of a bronzer I think Matte I have deep skin. And this doesn't work for me as a bronzer only highlight.
Renata M.
Lawrence, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
So I bought it and was a bit reluctant to use it cause a little goes a long way ,so you can really go too far with it but after the initial shock it love it, I do not use it and my face a whole lot , I use it on the chest and legs mostly just because it has a bit a shimmer on it and I shy away from shimmering stuff on the face, but I do use the 2 in 1 bronzer and higher from Lorac and that for me is my go to for contouring I Have not strayed away from it since I bought it, so about 2 years. i love it, recommend it and live by it
Riya J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anytime I want a golden or "California glow" without being in the sun, this is what I reach for. It doesn't cake up on top of foundation nor does it apply patchy. For my medium skin tone, occasionally it works as a contour. When I want light contour and quick easy blendable product this is it. I love this product!!
Kate S.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my everyday go to bronzer. It looks great on me no matter if I'm fair skinned or if I have a tan which I love. The undertone is warm which I like in a bronzer. You get so much product for the price and I doubt I will even get through the whole product but if and when I do I will definitely repurchase!
Gina L.
I got this in travel size and I loved it! Went on so nicely, smelled nice and lasted all day I wore it on top of my foundation in the summer when I got my tan, to give me a glowing tan look. I was pretty obsessed.
Ashleigh P.
I do love LORAC TANtalized line, and this baked bronzer has a pretty golden effect to it! I loved it when I used this while at the beach because it gives off a golden tone as if I was baked! Haha I wouldn't recommend using this as a contour but definitely as a "highlight" I guess you can say, if you have more of a darker skin tone!
Clair C.
Veribest, TX
I love this Lorac bronzer. I mainly use it on my cheek bones as a highlighter, or blush. The shimmer is perfect, not to much, not to little. The small travel size fits easily in my make up bag and it lasts a long time. I also use it on my neck and body to give me that extra summer glow.
Kristin H.
I have a true love hate relationship with this bronzer. during the summer it was my go to for a really great glowy look. but i really wish it didn't have so my much shimmer/ sheen to it. i prefer a matte bronzer. maybe if i play with it some more I can get myself to like it more.
Taylor T.
I'm usually a big fan of loracs products but this just wasn't it. My sensitive skin girls beware! This broke me out in a hot rash immediately after putting it on. My skin was ready and itchy for the rest of the day, I couldn't even put on my regular makeup after. Maybe it was just my skin, but I'd advise you if you have sensitive skin, skip this.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
What exactly is a bronzer? I have other Lorac products and i love them.
Maria José R.
For some time now I 'm in search of a product to me a natural glow! the effect to apply it is natural? or notice that you are wearing something to brighten skin ?