BeautyFaceFace MakeupLORAC
Take Me To TANtego TANtalizer Bronzer Palette and Brush Set

Lorac Take Me To TANtego TANtalizer Bronzer Palette and Brush Set

Take Me To TANtego TANtalizer Bronzer Palette and Brush Set - Get lost in paradise with the Lorac's limited edition Take Me to TANtego TANtalizer Bronzer Palette. This must-have, vacation-ready palette offers the perfect range of highly-pigmented, silky-smooth and blendable TANtalizer bronzer shades, along with a sleek angled brush, to effortlessly achieve a gorgeous, radiant look all year long. With two matte and two shimmer bronzer shades, create your own sun-kissed glow & bring out your favorite features as if you spent the afternoon laying out on the sands of the tropics. Get ready for endless exotic days and nights in TANtego with Lorac.Shades:TAN Antonio (light bronze, matte)TAN Diego (medium bronze, matte)Cabo TAN Lucas (medium bronze, shimmer)TANta Cruz (deep bronze, shimmer) - Take Me To TANtego TANtalizer Bronzer Palette and Brush Set

I love how this product has so much pigment to it. Gives a natural look.
Heard that this was the best to buy. Is that a fact?
Please Lorac make tan Diego separately.
Start your review of Lorac Take Me To TANtego TANtalizer Bronzer Palette and Brush Set!
Holly S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this LORAC BRONZING SET. It goes on perfectly without making your face look like it has a tint of orange and the colors are beautiful.
Rachel M.
Riverview, FL
Lorac Take Me To TANtego TANtalizer Bronzer Palette and Brush Set uploaded by Rachel M.
I really love this palette. I just bought three more at Nordstrom Rack on sale. This is the perfect little palette for that nice summer glow and natural makeup. This is definitely part of my five to ten minute makeup routine. I wish they made San Diego by itself. FYI I hit pan on all shades
Alba F.
Tucson, AZ
Lorac Take Me To TANtego TANtalizer Bronzer Palette and Brush Set uploaded by Alba F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is really good deal, include a brush is nice bronzer with four shades, you can blend them easy, is pigmented, so you don’t need to apply to much I like the colors have 2 matte colors and 2 shiny. I pay 20 dlls is a good product
Yili C.
RobinsonWoodDrRiverdal
Wow, these colors are undoubtedly my favorite because it combines a lot with my eyes and my skin color is already a unique and exclusive finish I love these colors like this brown color because it leaves me an exceptional result I used it and it struck me I loved the result of These natural colors are brown.
Cara B.
I think this is the only lorac palette that I was disappointed in, it's definetly not for me. I returned it. I felt it was chalky. Maybe I got a dud? I don't know it fell so flat for me unfortunetly.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Bought this on a whim and LOVE IT! The colors are so great, and this palette even works for contouring. It's not TOO pigmented, but it's easily buildable. And a couple of the colors are matte and the others are shimmery, which I like because I have options. Definitely recommend!
Michelle R.
Auburn, WA
Lorac Take Me To TANtego TANtalizer Bronzer Palette and Brush Set uploaded by Michelle R.
Love this pallet. Hate the brush it comes with. Super smooth. Pans are pretty big. It's worth it 🙌🏼
Marie G.
Lorain, OH
I bought this from Ulta and I love the colors. Although they are all very very similar they are still beautiful. Very pigmented, blend easily and long lasting. It even came with a cute little Brush too. Definitely gives you a just tanned look!
Alex C.
I use this every day of my life. It has every color you can think of to use for different parts of your face. I contour with the darker matte shade and warm up my skin with the two lighter shades. It gives a nice warm glow to the face. It lasts forever without any patchiness. Definitely worth the prize for enough bronzer to last you for the rest of your life.
Madelyn H.
Appleton , Wi
This palette was one of the best purchases I did for summer makeup. There are always so many products that come out and it makes it hard to choose. After watching a few YouTube beauty gurus rave about it, I decided to get it. Lorac has always been one of my go to makeup brand, so I knew the quality would be great. I was hesitant since the size of it is a lot smaller than I thought. But once I started to use it I realized a little goes a long way and it will last me for a long time. Definitely going to try to still wear it for Winter! :D I found this at my local Ulta store.