LORAC Take A Brow Kit uploaded by Ashley D.LORAC Take A Brow Kit uploaded by Turquoia D.LORAC Take A Brow Kit uploaded by Turquoia D.

BY LORAC

Blonde No Red Carpet look is complete without flawless brows!  The perfect eyebrow not only defines and highlights your eye but also frames your entire face.  Take a Brow contains all you need to easily create flawless, picture perfect brows.  Each kit contains two hair-color coordinated eyebrow powders to create your own custom shade as well as clear brow wax to help hairs stay in place.  It s everything you need to create perfectly sculpted Red Carpet brows! Must-have mini angled brush simplifies the application and shaping process. Brow Kit, Blonde see more...

• Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?3 Answers
  • How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder ...1 Answers
  • Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I just started filling in my eyebrows and i used this as a beginners kit i guess but it works great i also use stencils but this is what i use to make it perfect " in 3 reviews
Ruth G.
Review for: Brunette more...
I absolutely love this eyebrow product. It stays in place all day and it is very well pigmented. A little bit goes a long way and it makes your eyebrows look fabulous. I am almost out of this product and I will definitely be purchasing this product once again after it runs out.
Katie L.
Janesville, WI
Review for: Brunette more...
I use this daily. The color is buildable so brows don’t come out too dark and look natural. The wax is great to set your brows after application.
Mary A.
This was my very first eyebrow kit. I have blonde, nearly invisible brows that needed to standout. The red undertone in the eyebrow kit I use is outstanding. The powder and wax kit is a great way to shape and control unruly brows for anyone.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
My Fiance Purchased This Kit For Me ,I Actually Was Doing Free Lance & Still Do Occasionally:)
I Needed Something Good & Various Shades Obviously. When I Saw It I Was Like Huh?But let Me Tell You Its Ga Ga Gorgeous! I Highly Recommend I Don't Care For The Wax In This Kit:/But The Actual Formula For Toning The Brows Is Wonderful!!It Is More Of A Natural Brow Toner:)
Kayla  B.
Allen, TX
I love this little kit! Lots of product and I like that two colors are included. The wax provided could use a little more product but the powders are great!
Danielle S.
It’s really nice!!! I use it every day. I got a good deal on it and I am happy with my purchase. I like the brow gel and the powders
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Dark Brown more...
This product was gifted to me and i love it. The packaging is nice and still super easy to use. My brows last all day and don’t fade. I have brown eyes so the dark shades work great for me. I would definitely buy this product in the future and recommend this product to make up lovers.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Dark Brown more...
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top lost of my favorite products
Ksenia S.
Elizabeth , NJ
Review for: Blonde more...
this product is very good the blonde blends perfect with my eyebrow shade my eyes color is blue/grey i would like to try a cream based eyebrow kit
Alyssa H.
I bought this at least 3 years ago and I'm still using it. A little bit will do the job, and looks so natural if you make sure you blend with an eyebrow brush after filling your brows in with the powder. Whenever I run out, I will buy this again.. Would recommend Lorac Take A Brow to anyone.. Especially anyone with red hair looking for something to fill in their brows with and still have that natural look.
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?
Alondra D.
Cicero, IL
Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to apply?
Blanca C.
Is this product worth the money? And does it last all day?
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
I have never bought anything for my eyebrows. would this be a good product for a beginer?
Ruth G.
How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been applied?