BY LORAC

Blonde No Red Carpet look is complete without flawless brows!  The perfect eyebrow not only defines and highlights your eye but also frames your entire face.  Take a Brow contains all you need to easily create flawless, picture perfect brows.  Each kit contains two hair-color coordinated eyebrow powders to create your own custom shade as well as clear brow wax to help hairs stay in place.  It s everything you need to create perfectly sculpted Red Carpet brows! Must-have mini angled brush simplifies the application and shaping process. Brow Kit, Blonde see more...

• Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?3 Answers
  • How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been...1 Answers
  • Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
This is my current eyebrow kit and I love it! The only thing I didn't like is the little brush. It frizzed out and I had to go buy another brush. Otherwise the color is great!!
Chavely A.
Chavely A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because my eyebrows weren't even and they made it seem so realistic! I love it
Shaye S.
Shaye S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow kit! I used it on my mother in law for the first time when I was teaching her how big a difference a brow touch up makes. This product is flawless. It creates such a natural look, but still bold brows. Of all the brow kits I have tried, this is my favorite by far.
Kayla ..
Kayla ..
GREAT product and I am always looking for brow products and this was just great! I totally recommend this to anyone
Laura M.
Laura M.
eagle lake, tx
I loved this product. It is a great little brow kit. love how you can match it to the perfect shade for you eyebrows.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
This product is amazing. Let's you fill in your eye brows without getting that super fake look. I won't say achieving that natural look because how natrual is filling in your eye brows..?
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Pacoima, CA
This eyebrow kit is great! I usually used the NYC one but I think I found my new favorite!
alia s.
alia s.
Dearborn, MI
I love this. Honestly this is one of my favorites. I love how it comes with a nice stiff brush for smooth and flawless application and two different shades to mix and match and find your perfect eyebrow shade! Great product!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Visalia, CA
I just recently purchased this gem. I like that they have four different shade palettes, plus each one has two colors so you can mix and match your perfect shade. It also has a little wax, if you need it. I was a little iffy about their little brush it comes with. I had no reason to doubt it. It works great. The stiffness of the brush kind of brush your eyebrows and applies the shadow at the same time. I would recommend this to a friend
Emily s.
Emily s.
I love this color pallet. For people with brown and blonde hair especially. It makes it look very natural.
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Cicero, IL
Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to apply?
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
I have never bought anything for my eyebrows. would this be a good product for a beginer?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money? And does it last all day?
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been applied?