LORAC Take A Brow Kit uploaded by Turquoia D.LORAC Take A Brow Kit uploaded by Turquoia D.

BY LORAC

Blonde No Red Carpet look is complete without flawless brows!  The perfect eyebrow not only defines and highlights your eye but also frames your entire face.  Take a Brow contains all you need to easily create flawless, picture perfect brows.  Each kit contains two hair-color coordinated eyebrow powders to create your own custom shade as well as clear brow wax to help hairs stay in place.  It s everything you need to create perfectly sculpted Red Carpet brows! Must-have mini angled brush simplifies the application and shaping process. Brow Kit, Blonde see more...

• Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?3 Answers
  • How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been...1 Answers
  • Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexus W.
I just started filling in my eyebrows and i used this as a beginners kit i guess but it works great i also use stencils but this is what i use to make it perfect
Vanessa S.
Phoenix, AZ
This product makes my brows on fleek! Seriously, all you need to do is line your brows with concealer and use the powder and shape your brows. Bam it's perfect
Kayla  B.
Allen, TX
I love this little kit! Lots of product and I like that two colors are included. The wax provided could use a little more product but the powders are great!
Amy S.
Olmito, TX
I absolutely love this Brow kit! I've tried different brands and this one is my favorite. It applies very well and covers enough for a natural looking brows.
Kristen M.
I really like this product. I've recently started filling in my brows and for a while I was using a pencil, but the powder looks so much more natural.
Natalie A.
I love this brow kit it has like everything you need highlight color for your brow and the gel although brush can be a little longer it works great!!
Ksenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blonde more...
this product is very good the blonde blends perfect with my eyebrow shade my eyes color is blue/grey i would like to try a cream based eyebrow kit
Katie L.
Beloit
Review for: Brunette more...
I use this daily. The color is buildable so brows don’t come out too dark and look natural. The wax is great to set your brows after application.
Ashlee H.
Flagstaff , AZ
my first brow kit ever still go the day when i'm not feeling like doing my makeup full out ill just throw on some brow powder and it looks good
Danielle S.
It’s really nice!!! I use it every day. I got a good deal on it and I am happy with my purchase. I like the brow gel and the powders
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?
Blanca C.
Is this product worth the money? And does it last all day?
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
I have never bought anything for my eyebrows. would this be a good product for a beginer?
Alondra D.
Cicero, IL
Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to apply?
Ruth G.
How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been applied?