BY LORAC

Blonde No Red Carpet look is complete without flawless brows!  The perfect eyebrow not only defines and highlights your eye but also frames your entire face.  Take a Brow contains all you need to easily create flawless, picture perfect brows.  Each kit contains two hair-color coordinated eyebrow powders to create your own custom shade as well as clear brow wax to help hairs stay in place.  It s everything you need to create perfectly sculpted Red Carpet brows! Must-have mini angled brush simplifies the application and shaping process. Brow Kit, Blonde see more...

• Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?3 Answers
  • How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been...1 Answers
  • Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the concept behind this brow palette however I wish the shades varied to match more shades of hair. I have brown hair but both these shades aren't quite right for me so I only really use the palette for the setting wax. I think the powders consistency is wonderful and very pigmented but we need more variety for natural looking brows!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i 1st used this i didn't like it at 1st but after a few uses i started likeing it its not as pigmented as i thought it lastes long as ever i can go to sleep n wake up with it still on i use it every other day i would so buy this again its worth my money and they can have it all
Kelly a.
Kelly a.
Coram, NY
Oh my oh my what a product! Ok yes I am a makeup addict and I love lorac that is one of my top brands. And they still have some items not many that I just don't vibe well with, this is not one of them. This brow kit is fabulous. I use it on clients as well and they are amazed. When done properly its looks so natural. I have tried many different brands and I always go back to my lorac brow kit. Its a must have. And to be honest I basically got mine for free because I used kohls cash. I really didn't think I would like it and I fell in love.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this kit when I bought it because it was great for travel- it came with a teeny brush as well as the setting gel (goop). I also like the styling: the tray slides out from the lid for easy access. However since purchase I have upgraded to a nice eyebrow brush from coastal scents and dyed my hair a little darker, so this Lorac palette no longer works for me color wise. Additionally I am not into the setting gel anymore, it interferes with eyeshadow application and isn't necessary.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at least 3 years ago and I'm still using it. A little bit will do the job, and looks so natural if you make sure you blend with an eyebrow brush after filling your brows in with the powder. Whenever I run out, I will buy this again.. Would recommend Lorac Take A Brow to anyone.. Especially anyone with red hair looking for something to fill in their brows with and still have that natural look.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased this kit at Sephora, I think it was my first eyebrow powder I had bought. What I loved about it is the wax & brush, the wax can really hold it down, a little bit goes a long way it keeps those stubborn hairs down for a reaaaally long time. I didn't like that when I'd remove my makeup it wouldn't come off as easily :( I had to really rub it so it can get off. Would I purchase again? Mmm no, perhaps only for the wax. Would I recommend? Probably, it's not a bad product it just didn't work for me.
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Review for: Dark Brown
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top lost of my favorite products
Molly E.
Molly E.
Incredible product! I have very light eye brows and this saves them from looking invisible! My mom always said eyebrows frame the face. I don't worry too much about shaping I just want them to be visible and frame my face! This product allows me to make my eyebrows softly visible.
Ksenia S.
Ksenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blonde
this product is very good the blonde blends perfect with my eyebrow shade my eyes color is blue/grey i would like to try a cream based eyebrow kit
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow kit it has like everything you need highlight color for your brow and the gel although brush can be a little longer it works great!!
Angelica F.
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?
Alondra D.
Alondra D.
Cicero, IL
Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to apply?
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
I have never bought anything for my eyebrows. would this be a good product for a beginer?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money? And does it last all day?
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been applied?