LORAC Take A Brow Kit uploaded by Turquoia D.

BY LORAC

Blonde No Red Carpet look is complete without flawless brows!  The perfect eyebrow not only defines and highlights your eye but also frames your entire face.  Take a Brow contains all you need to easily create flawless, picture perfect brows.  Each kit contains two hair-color coordinated eyebrow powders to create your own custom shade as well as clear brow wax to help hairs stay in place.  It s everything you need to create perfectly sculpted Red Carpet brows! Must-have mini angled brush simplifies the application and shaping process. Brow Kit, Blonde see more...

• Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?3 Answers
  • How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been...1 Answers
  • Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at least 3 years ago and I'm still using it. A little bit will do the job, and looks so natural if you make sure you blend with an eyebrow brush after filling your brows in with the powder. Whenever I run out, I will buy this again.. Would recommend Lorac Take A Brow to anyone.. Especially anyone with red hair looking for something to fill in their brows with and still have that natural look.
Ksenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Blonde
this product is very good the blonde blends perfect with my eyebrow shade my eyes color is blue/grey i would like to try a cream based eyebrow kit
Ashlee H.
Flagstaff , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
my first brow kit ever still go the day when i'm not feeling like doing my makeup full out ill just throw on some brow powder and it looks good
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Review for: Dark Brown
This product is pretty great and it does exactly what it says it does. I think it is in my top lost of my favorite products
Shaye S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow kit! I used it on my mother in law for the first time when I was teaching her how big a difference a brow touch up makes. This product is flawless. It creates such a natural look, but still bold brows. Of all the brow kits I have tried, this is my favorite by far.
Kayla ..
GREAT product and I am always looking for brow products and this was just great! I totally recommend this to anyone
alia s.
Dearborn, MI
I love this. Honestly this is one of my favorites. I love how it comes with a nice stiff brush for smooth and flawless application and two different shades to mix and match and find your perfect eyebrow shade! Great product!
Erika B.
Visalia, CA
I just recently purchased this gem. I like that they have four different shade palettes, plus each one has two colors so you can mix and match your perfect shade. It also has a little wax, if you need it. I was a little iffy about their little brush it comes with. I had no reason to doubt it. It works great. The stiffness of the brush kind of brush your eyebrows and applies the shadow at the same time. I would recommend this to a friend
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
I loved this product. It is a great little brow kit. love how you can match it to the perfect shade for you eyebrows.
erika o.
Tucson, AZ
The dupe for this would be the elf eyebrow kit, this is a good product but if you want to save money buy the elf brow kit.
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money? And does it last all day?
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
I have never bought anything for my eyebrows. would this be a good product for a beginer?
Alondra D.
Cicero, IL
Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to apply?
Ruth G.
How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been applied?