Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this kit when I bought it because it was great for travel- it came with a teeny brush as well as the setting gel (goop). I also like the styling: the tray slides out from the lid for easy access. However since purchase I have upgraded to a nice eyebrow brush from coastal scents and dyed my hair a little darker, so this Lorac palette no longer works for me color wise. Additionally I am not into the setting gel anymore, it interferes with eyeshadow application and isn't necessary.