LORAC Take A Brow Kit uploaded by Ashley D.LORAC Take A Brow Kit uploaded by Turquoia D.LORAC Take A Brow Kit uploaded by Turquoia D.

BY LORAC

Blonde No Red Carpet look is complete without flawless brows!  The perfect eyebrow not only defines and highlights your eye but also frames your entire face.  Take a Brow contains all you need to easily create flawless, picture perfect brows.  Each kit contains two hair-color coordinated eyebrow powders to create your own custom shade as well as clear brow wax to help hairs stay in place.  It s everything you need to create perfectly sculpted Red Carpet brows! Must-have mini angled brush simplifies the application and shaping process. Brow Kit, Blonde see more...

• Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?3 Answers
  • How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder ...1 Answers
  • Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it ...3 Answers
LORAC Take A Brow Kit
  • "I just started filling in my eyebrows and i used this as a beginners kit i guess but it works great i also use stencils but this is what i use to make it perfect " in 3 reviews
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
My Fiance Purchased This Kit For Me ,I Actually Was Doing Free Lance & Still Do Occasionally:)
I Needed Something Good & Various Shades Obviously. When I Saw It I Was Like Huh?But let Me Tell You Its Ga Ga Gorgeous! I Highly Recommend I Don't Care For The Wax In This Kit:/But The Actual Formula For Toning The Brows Is Wonderful!!It Is More Of A Natural Brow Toner:)
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
Review for: Dark Brown more...
This product was gifted to me and i love it. The packaging is nice and still super easy to use. My brows last all day and don’t fade. I have brown eyes so the dark shades work great for me. I would definitely buy this product in the future and recommend this product to make up lovers.
Ruth G.
Review for: Brunette more...
I absolutely love this eyebrow product. It stays in place all day and it is very well pigmented. A little bit goes a long way and it makes your eyebrows look fabulous. I am almost out of this product and I will definitely be purchasing this product once again after it runs out.
Mary A.
Louisville, KY
This was my very first eyebrow kit. I have blonde, nearly invisible brows that needed to standout. The red undertone in the eyebrow kit I use is outstanding. The powder and wax kit is a great way to shape and control unruly brows for anyone.
Jessica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased this kit at Sephora, I think it was my first eyebrow powder I had bought. What I loved about it is the wax & brush, the wax can really hold it down, a little bit goes a long way it keeps those stubborn hairs down for a reaaaally long time. I didn't like that when I'd remove my makeup it wouldn't come off as easily :( I had to really rub it so it can get off. Would I purchase again? Mmm no, perhaps only for the wax. Would I recommend? Probably, it's not a bad product it just didn't work for me.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this kit when I bought it because it was great for travel- it came with a teeny brush as well as the setting gel (goop). I also like the styling: the tray slides out from the lid for easy access. However since purchase I have upgraded to a nice eyebrow brush from coastal scents and dyed my hair a little darker, so this Lorac palette no longer works for me color wise. Additionally I am not into the setting gel anymore, it interferes with eyeshadow application and isn't necessary.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I like the concept behind this brow palette however I wish the shades varied to match more shades of hair. I have brown hair but both these shades aren't quite right for me so I only really use the palette for the setting wax. I think the powders consistency is wonderful and very pigmented but we need more variety for natural looking brows!
Kelly a.
Coram, NY
Oh my oh my what a product! Ok yes I am a makeup addict and I love lorac that is one of my top brands. And they still have some items not many that I just don't vibe well with, this is not one of them. This brow kit is fabulous. I use it on clients as well and they are amazed. When done properly its looks so natural. I have tried many different brands and I always go back to my lorac brow kit. Its a must have. And to be honest I basically got mine for free because I used kohls cash. I really didn't think I would like it and I fell in love.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have medium brown hair and very little eyebrow fullness. I use this every day! The powder pigmentation is very intense, so you only need a little bit on the brush, and it blends perfectly! I use the darker color to extend the brows out, and the lighter color to blend everything so it's more natural. I only use the wax when I'm looking for night-out staying power. I was worried about the dark color at first, but darker brows are in right now anyways so I love it! Totally worth the price...it's gonna last forever.
Crystal G.
When i 1st used this i didn't like it at 1st but after a few uses i started likeing it its not as pigmented as i thought it lastes long as ever i can go to sleep n wake up with it still on i use it every other day i would so buy this again its worth my money and they can have it all
Alondra D.
Cicero, IL
Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to apply?
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?
Blanca C.
Is this product worth the money? And does it last all day?
Samantha J.
Gregory, MI
I have never bought anything for my eyebrows. would this be a good product for a beginer?
Ruth G.
How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been applied?

Amazon