BY LORAC

Blonde No Red Carpet look is complete without flawless brows!  The perfect eyebrow not only defines and highlights your eye but also frames your entire face.  Take a Brow contains all you need to easily create flawless, picture perfect brows.  Each kit contains two hair-color coordinated eyebrow powders to create your own custom shade as well as clear brow wax to help hairs stay in place.  It s everything you need to create perfectly sculpted Red Carpet brows! Must-have mini angled brush simplifies the application and shaping process. Brow Kit, Blonde see more...

• Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?3 Answers
  • How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been...1 Answers
  • Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I like the concept behind this brow palette however I wish the shades varied to match more shades of hair. I have brown hair but both these shades aren't quite right for me so I only really use the palette for the setting wax. I think the powders consistency is wonderful and very pigmented but we need more variety for natural looking brows!
Crystal G.
When i 1st used this i didn't like it at 1st but after a few uses i started likeing it its not as pigmented as i thought it lastes long as ever i can go to sleep n wake up with it still on i use it every other day i would so buy this again its worth my money and they can have it all
Kelly a.
Coram, NY
Oh my oh my what a product! Ok yes I am a makeup addict and I love lorac that is one of my top brands. And they still have some items not many that I just don't vibe well with, this is not one of them. This brow kit is fabulous. I use it on clients as well and they are amazed. When done properly its looks so natural. I have tried many different brands and I always go back to my lorac brow kit. Its a must have. And to be honest I basically got mine for free because I used kohls cash. I really didn't think I would like it and I fell in love.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this kit when I bought it because it was great for travel- it came with a teeny brush as well as the setting gel (goop). I also like the styling: the tray slides out from the lid for easy access. However since purchase I have upgraded to a nice eyebrow brush from coastal scents and dyed my hair a little darker, so this Lorac palette no longer works for me color wise. Additionally I am not into the setting gel anymore, it interferes with eyeshadow application and isn't necessary.
Alyssa H.
I bought this at least 3 years ago and I'm still using it. A little bit will do the job, and looks so natural if you make sure you blend with an eyebrow brush after filling your brows in with the powder. Whenever I run out, I will buy this again.. Would recommend Lorac Take A Brow to anyone.. Especially anyone with red hair looking for something to fill in their brows with and still have that natural look.
Jessica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased this kit at Sephora, I think it was my first eyebrow powder I had bought. What I loved about it is the wax & brush, the wax can really hold it down, a little bit goes a long way it keeps those stubborn hairs down for a reaaaally long time. I didn't like that when I'd remove my makeup it wouldn't come off as easily :( I had to really rub it so it can get off. Would I purchase again? Mmm no, perhaps only for the wax. Would I recommend? Probably, it's not a bad product it just didn't work for me.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have medium brown hair and very little eyebrow fullness. I use this every day! The powder pigmentation is very intense, so you only need a little bit on the brush, and it blends perfectly! I use the darker color to extend the brows out, and the lighter color to blend everything so it's more natural. I only use the wax when I'm looking for night-out staying power. I was worried about the dark color at first, but darker brows are in right now anyways so I love it! Totally worth the price...it's gonna last forever.
Erika B.
Visalia, CA
I just recently purchased this gem. I like that they have four different shade palettes, plus each one has two colors so you can mix and match your perfect shade. It also has a little wax, if you need it. I was a little iffy about their little brush it comes with. I had no reason to doubt it. It works great. The stiffness of the brush kind of brush your eyebrows and applies the shadow at the same time. I would recommend this to a friend
Natalie B.
Ben Lomond, CA
I love this brow powder if applied correctly it can leave you brows looking fuller, still leaving that natural look. literally makes a huge difference in the way your eyebrows look. love it love it love it. especially cause i have such thin eyebrows :)
M W.
I love this brow powder! I used to use this all the time (now I use ABH brow wiz just because it's faster). I have black eyebrows, but I use the brown kit to give me a more natural look. This product will last you forever since you only need the smallest amount. The staying power was pretty good for me, about 7hrs, and I have very oily skin
Angelica F.
Colombia COL
Este producto solo tiene esos tonos o existen mas?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money? And does it last all day?
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
I have never bought anything for my eyebrows. would this be a good product for a beginer?
Alondra D.
Cicero, IL
Does this brow kit have a great lasting power, and is it easy to apply?
Ruth G.
How is the wax applied? Is the wax used after the powder has been applied?