BY LORAC

Starlet Easily create a Red Carpet smoky-eye with these color-coordinating shades of shimmering baked shadow.  Baked on terra cotta to create a silky-smooth unique texture, these highly pigmented, long-lasting shades are designed to be applied either wet, for a more dramatic effect, or dry for a natural look.  Highlight, contour, line, define and captivate your audience with sexy, sultry, starry eyes! Baked Eye Shadow Trio, Starlet see more...

• Are these even in stores anymore? I think I've only seen ...2 Answers
  • The colors are beautiful. Do you have good pigmentation?3 Answers
  • What is the quality like for this product?4 Answers
LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio
  • "I love this eyeshadow trio! It gives me a natural beachy glow. Long lasting, great pigment... try it! You'll LOVE IT. I also have one with smokey colors that is to DIE for!" in 10 reviews
  • "Love this shadow and all the Lorac shadows I've tried honestly. Definitely a product that I feel is under appreciated amongst beauty buyers. These shadows are so smooth soft and creamy, they glide on so easily. They also have a wonderful pigmentation " in 6 reviews
Monica J.
This trio does not do Lorac shadows justice! These shadows are a bit chalky and not that pigmented. This is soooo unlike Lorac shadows. Another downside of this trio is that all the shades are shimmers so you can't do a whole eye look with them or use them for other tasks.
Berenisse V.
Stafford , VA
I got this trio in a lorac kit that i ordered and i was completely amazed at the pigmentation and stay power of there shadows. i love them they are great for an everyday look. these were the first lorac shadows ive ever owned and this brand never lets me down.
Bria B.
Orlando, FL
Lexi K.
Munster, IN
Great pigmented shadows. All very shimmery! Long lasting too! Unfortunately, they broke easily making a Huge mess and are now all mixed colors :( bummer because they are nice shadows!
Amanda A.
East Haven, CT
I got this product on Hautelook for $5 and let me tell you it was a total steal! These colors are amazing! So pigmented and buttery and they blend perfectly.You can create an absolutely stunning look with these colors, I highly recommend this trio!
Mina M.
I love this eyeshadow trio!! I have quite a few Lorac eyeshadow trios and love them all. They are perfect for travel and a quick, everyday look. They have awesome color payoff and are super silky. No creasing and stays all day! Highly recommend!
Nina A.
I really enjoy Lorac's trios, they have very little fallout and go on very nicely and smoothly. I loved the trios I had so much they were the first shadows I repeatedly hit pan on. My only issue was when the container they were in broke in half, but I still managed to use it all up despite that little rare incident. Still a great investment.
Rosemia R.
The lorac starry eyed naked eye shadow trio are great to make a smokey eye look with. They blend out really easy and and really pigmented. The white shade is great for highlighting under the brow bone or the inner corner of the eye.
Sokhary U.
Fresno, CA
I have used primer with all of my eyeshadows and really love how this Lorac Baked Eye shadow turned out on me. I am a bronze skin colored, so I usually stick to nude and natural coloring of the eye. Would definitely recommend this.
Youstina K.
League City, TX
Pigmentation is amazing dry. Wet- omg I can't contain myself. The colors are gorgeous. The combination of the three on the eyelid gives an amazing look. Should be combined with a matte crease shade but other than that- flawless!
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have always wanted to try a baked shadow. Do you have to apply wet or can u apply dry?
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the colors... What's the pigmentation like? Does it later well and is there much kickoff?
Jennifer Mccauley M.
Tulsa, OK
How do you think that this Brand compares with other brands? Clinique? Covergirl? Estee Lauder? Does anyone have any comparisons?
Тамир О.
Louisville, TN
Is it shimmery or glittery?
Maggie S.
What is the quality like for this product?