BY LORAC

Starlet Easily create a Red Carpet smoky-eye with these color-coordinating shades of shimmering baked shadow.  Baked on terra cotta to create a silky-smooth unique texture, these highly pigmented, long-lasting shades are designed to be applied either wet, for a more dramatic effect, or dry for a natural look.  Highlight, contour, line, define and captivate your audience with sexy, sultry, starry eyes! Baked Eye Shadow Trio, Starlet see more...

• Are these even in stores anymore? I think I've only seen ...2 Answers
  • The colors are beautiful. Do you have good pigmentation?3 Answers
  • What is the quality like for this product?4 Answers
LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio
  • "I love this eyeshadow trio! It gives me a natural beachy glow. Long lasting, great pigment... try it! You'll LOVE IT. I also have one with smokey colors that is to DIE for!" in 10 reviews
  • "Love this shadow and all the Lorac shadows I've tried honestly. Definitely a product that I feel is under appreciated amongst beauty buyers. These shadows are so smooth soft and creamy, they glide on so easily. They also have a wonderful pigmentation " in 6 reviews
Sherie D.
Spring Hill, TN
I had never heard of Lorac until a friend told me about it. I ordered the baked eye shadow and I absolutely LOVE it!! I put it on at 6:00 in the morning and it literally stays on all day without smearing or wearing off. It looks exactly the same all day long even after working. I will continue ordering Lorac from now on!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
This was a good product. It is blendable and last a long time. Worth the money. Easy application. Nice packaging purchased from mall. I have brown eyes and did a smoky simple look. Would recommend.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
I got this trio is a kit! The color payoff is great. There is some fall out. I do personally prefer separate pans for trios so you have no pigments blending and everything stays in their place. I would repurchase if they repackaged.
Gaby R.
This eyeshadow leaves such in impact and is very eye catching. This leaves my kiddos bold I am able to use it when I preform on stage, that says a lot when you can see it Ross away and with full lights washing out your face! This product is so smooth to apply it just sweeps on as if it were meant to be
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I bought two of these shadow trios when they were on sale at Ulta . I really like the packaging and the shadows are really beautiful and nicely pigmented , I would purchase again .
Amelia B.
Hartsville, SC
I have so much makeup and this isobar of my most used items! It has lasted a long time and the pigmentation is outstanding! I would recommend this to anyone especially if you live smokey eye looks! It's awesome
Bailey G.
I love this stuff! The colors are great - makes for the perfect smokey eye! They are highly pigmented in my opinion and they stay on extremely well, even when you have oily skin.
Bailey M.
Owasso, OK
Not many people know about this brand but i found it about 2 or 3 years ago. i love it so much. these colors in the trio go great together. it last quiet a long time on me. the colors are very shimmery and glittery. goes great on a girly girl. but would look beautiful on anyone.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
This was my first Lorac purchase ever! Its so pigmented, you get a ton of product, and the trio has 3 different but perfect shadows for a glamorous smokey eye. So convenient!
Allie D.
This eyeshadow trio is buttery and high pigmented! The light shade is so similar to MAC Nylon, a very pigmented frosty vanilla shade. The pink shade is great on the lower lid for a pop of color. I seldom use all 3 shades together but they are fabulous when mixed with matte shades.
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have always wanted to try a baked shadow. Do you have to apply wet or can u apply dry?
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the colors... What's the pigmentation like? Does it later well and is there much kickoff?
Jennifer Mccauley M.
Tulsa, OK
How do you think that this Brand compares with other brands? Clinique? Covergirl? Estee Lauder? Does anyone have any comparisons?
Тамир О.
Louisville, TN
Is it shimmery or glittery?
Maggie S.
What is the quality like for this product?