BY LORAC

Starlet Easily create a Red Carpet smoky-eye with these color-coordinating shades of shimmering baked shadow.  Baked on terra cotta to create a silky-smooth unique texture, these highly pigmented, long-lasting shades are designed to be applied either wet, for a more dramatic effect, or dry for a natural look.  Highlight, contour, line, define and captivate your audience with sexy, sultry, starry eyes! Baked Eye Shadow Trio, Starlet see more...

• Are these even in stores anymore? I think I've only seen ...2 Answers
  • The colors are beautiful. Do you have good pigmentation?3 Answers
  • What is the quality like for this product?4 Answers
LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio
  • "I love this eyeshadow trio! It gives me a natural beachy glow. Long lasting, great pigment... try it! You'll LOVE IT. I also have one with smokey colors that is to DIE for!" in 10 reviews
  • "Love this shadow and all the Lorac shadows I've tried honestly. Definitely a product that I feel is under appreciated amongst beauty buyers. These shadows are so smooth soft and creamy, they glide on so easily. They also have a wonderful pigmentation " in 6 reviews
Sarah W.
Estill Spgs, TN
Use an eye shadow primer and you won't have any trouble. These are a pretty set and a good one to keep in your desk or purse. The amount of product you get is good and the fall out is normal.

If you like mineral makeup look you'll like these.
Nicky B.
Brentwood , TN
Long lasting and bright color. You can layer this for a more Metallic look. This is one of the few brands that doesn't make my eyes itch or affect my contacts. This will last you forever if you take care of it it doesn't dry out easily or lose its hold after a month
Faith M.
Secaucus, NJ
I received this in a gift set for Christmas, and have been in love ever since. All of the colors are extremely pigmented, and beautiful. I've created several different looks with only these three colors. The shadows are soft, not chalky at all. Also, though they are shimmery are very blendable and wearable. Would and have recommended this to anyone interested in makeup.
Sarah B.
This product is amazing! Intense pigment, intense shine. Last a long time without a primer and I have oily eyelids. My problem with this product is the packaging. It's not good for the price. This packaging is something I would expect from the drugstore. It broke on me when I dropped it maybe 6 inches on carpet flooring. The packaging brooke as well as the shadows.
Dorothy C.
Beavercreek, OH
This is an over-looked gem in the Lorac collection. I purchased this through Hautelook; however, it is on sale on many sites. The color that I chose was "Movie Star". The texture is similar to other baked shadows. The pigmentation is very nice. It's easily blendable, looks great wet or dry, and wears very well. If I come across the other shades I am sure that I will purchase them as well.
Kari B.
Madison, WI
Once I saw Kim Kardashian use this to do her own makeup (100% serious) so I decided to give it a shot. Absolutely loved the formula. The color had a very good staying power with very little fall out.
Brittany B.
This eye shadow worked great with my eyes and I have brown eyes. I think the color scheme works great together for a smokey eye and it goes on so smoothly. The pigmentation is on point and the shine is great. It really brings out your eyes. It is great for day and also for night.
Tiffany M.
These colors are beautiful! Lorac has some of the best eyeshadows! This is a no brainier look. Just a quick look especially if you're in a hurry. The shadows blend wonderfully and really make your eyes pop! I got mine off hautelook
Meri F.
Love these trip shadows!!! Great wet or dry. Super pigmented! I do recommend if you use them wet, apply all dry shadow first and then pop the wet shadow last! Lorac shadows are some of my favorites.
Sonja A.
The pigmentation in this is great and it's even better when used applied wet. It lasts all day and night and it's versatile colors give you the option of a simple more natural look or the ability to create a smokey eye.

The rose gold shade is my favorite and really helps the eyes to pop!
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have always wanted to try a baked shadow. Do you have to apply wet or can u apply dry?
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the colors... What's the pigmentation like? Does it later well and is there much kickoff?
Jennifer Mccauley M.
Tulsa, OK
How do you think that this Brand compares with other brands? Clinique? Covergirl? Estee Lauder? Does anyone have any comparisons?
Тамир О.
Louisville, TN
Is it shimmery or glittery?
Maggie S.
What is the quality like for this product?