BY LORAC

Starlet Easily create a Red Carpet smoky-eye with these color-coordinating shades of shimmering baked shadow.  Baked on terra cotta to create a silky-smooth unique texture, these highly pigmented, long-lasting shades are designed to be applied either wet, for a more dramatic effect, or dry for a natural look.  Highlight, contour, line, define and captivate your audience with sexy, sultry, starry eyes! Baked Eye Shadow Trio, Starlet see more...

• Are these even in stores anymore? I think I've only seen ...2 Answers
  • The colors are beautiful. Do you have good pigmentation?3 Answers
  • What is the quality like for this product?4 Answers
LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio
  • "I love this eyeshadow trio! It gives me a natural beachy glow. Long lasting, great pigment... try it! You'll LOVE IT. I also have one with smokey colors that is to DIE for!" in 10 reviews
  • "Love this shadow and all the Lorac shadows I've tried honestly. Definitely a product that I feel is under appreciated amongst beauty buyers. These shadows are so smooth soft and creamy, they glide on so easily. They also have a wonderful pigmentation " in 6 reviews
Molly B.
Ona, Wv
I don't have this particular color trio, but the ones I do have I use everyday. They're very light so you can go fairly natural or glammed out very easily. It's so easy to get a smokey or shaded look when the colors are already matched up for you, and the convenience that they're in the same package is great!
Also, this thing isn't tiny. I've had one of them for quite a few years now and it looks barely used. It's actually domed and not flat, so just remember you're getting A LOT of product when you buy it!
Lauren W.
Chester, VA
I use this on the daily. Sometimes I wont use the lightest color, if I do i normally put it in the inner crease to give my eyes some pop! I'm in love with this product the medium and dark brown go perfectly together and with primer they are so bold! All three are shimmery colors but perfection in my book!
Stephanie S.
Miami Springs, FL
I love this eyeshadow palette. It's beautiful, and long lasting. I like my eyeshadows to have a bit of shimmer, because it brings out the flecks of gold and green in my eyes, and it makes my eyes look brighter. This palette does just that. It's amazing to take you from day to night very easily. Well worth it. I actually got it as part of a Lorac set that came with blush, and a liquid eyeliner and a makeup tutorial so it's perfect for newbies if you aren't really a pro at doing your makeup.
Morgan L.
Frisco, TX
I really enjoy this trie by LORAC. the color all go well together so i don't have to bring several different palettes in my makeup bag. However, it is VERY glittery. I can't really wear during the day time. I really only use it for night looks. Its also very powdery as well and will dust off onto my already done foundation. But overall pretty
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Before discovering other major make up brands, Lorac was my first good brand I tried and I used it for quite some time! I purchased a make up set at Kohl's for Christmas, and loved everything that came in it, this eyeshadow palette being my most favorite! Beautiful, neutral colors that pair well with almost any outfit.
Mandee R.
El Segundo, CA
I received this eyeshadow trio in a kit for Christmas. Lorac is my favorite cosmetic brand on the planet. This trio is absolutely amazing!! The pigmentation is insane along with the blend ability. I highly recommend it for anyone who loves bronzy baked shadows :)
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This trio of shades is beautiful and applies evenly and easily to the lids. These are highly pigmented and long lasting. The only complaints I have are the lack of separation between the shades which can create a mess and "contaminate" other lighter colors. The packaging is also unnecessarily bulky for the amount of product included (which is quite a lot for a trio)
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
Hello sparkle-shimmer-glimmer! This little shadow trio is ultra pigmented and can even be used with a wet brush for even more pigment. I think this is a great high end baked shadow I just wish that one of the colors were matte. We all know you need a little matte to get that eye look blended the way it should be.
Jessica B.
Wheeling
This was a Christmas gift to me a few years back, and I keep it in my purse as a three color palette to use on the go. It is super flattering and subtle and lasts a really long time. The colors go really well with each other and blend nicely. I would buy it.
Sarah W.
Estill Spgs, TN
Use an eye shadow primer and you won't have any trouble. These are a pretty set and a good one to keep in your desk or purse. The amount of product you get is good and the fall out is normal.

If you like mineral makeup look you'll like these.
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have always wanted to try a baked shadow. Do you have to apply wet or can u apply dry?
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the colors... What's the pigmentation like? Does it later well and is there much kickoff?
Jennifer Mccauley M.
Tulsa, OK
How do you think that this Brand compares with other brands? Clinique? Covergirl? Estee Lauder? Does anyone have any comparisons?
Тамир О.
Louisville, TN
Is it shimmery or glittery?
Maggie S.
What is the quality like for this product?