BY LORAC

Starlet Easily create a Red Carpet smoky-eye with these color-coordinating shades of shimmering baked shadow.  Baked on terra cotta to create a silky-smooth unique texture, these highly pigmented, long-lasting shades are designed to be applied either wet, for a more dramatic effect, or dry for a natural look.  Highlight, contour, line, define and captivate your audience with sexy, sultry, starry eyes! Baked Eye Shadow Trio, Starlet see more...

• Are these even in stores anymore? I think I've only seen ...2 Answers
  • The colors are beautiful. Do you have good pigmentation?3 Answers
  • What is the quality like for this product?4 Answers
LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio
  • "I love this eyeshadow trio! It gives me a natural beachy glow. Long lasting, great pigment... try it! You'll LOVE IT. I also have one with smokey colors that is to DIE for!" in 10 reviews
  • "Love this shadow and all the Lorac shadows I've tried honestly. Definitely a product that I feel is under appreciated amongst beauty buyers. These shadows are so smooth soft and creamy, they glide on so easily. They also have a wonderful pigmentation " in 6 reviews
Valentina a.
miami
love it i want some new eyeshadow porfavor please it is like so good
good offeert look at your account and buy some of tis amazing eyeshadow because i prove it and it looks amazing thanks for the time that you used also i bought it in a shop of miami ,..
Brianna A.
I love this little pallete so much!! I use it a lot and wish I could repurchase it. The light pink is a nice highlight in comparison to other highlights. It's very long lasting. I bought it at Ulta a few years ago and would recommend this product to others!
Haley Z.
Concord, CA
This product is good for smoky eye but I don't recommend for people that have wrinkles because the shimmery look will make your wrinkle stand out more but other than that is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Yas Lorac! This baked eyeshadow trio is gorgeous!!! These are my top eyeshadows colors I like to use on a day to day basis!! In love with baked eyeshadows and baked blushes in general
Sarah H.
Cortland, OH
Use a light hand. This trio is nice if you don't want to put a lot of thought into your look. Great quality blendable shadows that are already coordinated for you.
Erica P.
Sarasota , FL
All I have to say is this eye shadow is a game changer. Now I love my urban decay as well but I’ve noticed that this shadow has lasted years and you just need a little bit and it stays allll day long and night.
Ivy L.
Saint Charles, IL
I recently just received the Lorac Cosmetics Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio as a thank you gift for helping a friend with a small favor. I am a makeup fanatic and it's safe to say that I've experimented with almost all of the big name brands of make up, except for this one so I was extremely excited. I love how tiny the product is as it doesn't take up too much space on my cosmetic bag. I decided to try this combination for a girls' night out. However, after only 2-3 hours, I noticed that the color slowly faded away and I had to reapply a coat or two to make it through the night (hence, why I am rating it a B). It's only my first try and I can't wait to try it out some more and maybe I'll have a different review next time. Overall, this combo makes your eyes vibrant!
Autumn B.
I use two out of these three shadows on a regular basis. All 3 of them are shimmery. I use the cream and gold almost daily and it has taken several months to hit pan on the cream side. While the 3rd color looks gray in the picture to me in person it has more of a green tint so I don't care for it. Also one of my hinges broke so it's not as secure. Lorac shadows are one of my favorites t use.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
I actually really like these eyeshadow. There very shimmering eyeshadows. With. Good base they will last all day. They pack on beautiful and are very pigmented. You will definitely need a matte shade for the crease. I would totally recommend them. Lorac is one of my favorite brands.
Alissa G.
This is a product I use on a daily basis. I've recently purchased this item and it's already in my everyday makeup bag. It creates looks from natural to bold & smokey. I would definitely recommend this to any eyeshadow user. The only downside to it is it doesn't last all day unless used with a primer. I'm not a big fan of primer so that's why it's a downfaide for me. Overall I'm very satisfied with this Lorac trio.
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have always wanted to try a baked shadow. Do you have to apply wet or can u apply dry?
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the colors... What's the pigmentation like? Does it later well and is there much kickoff?
Jennifer Mccauley M.
Tulsa, OK
How do you think that this Brand compares with other brands? Clinique? Covergirl? Estee Lauder? Does anyone have any comparisons?
Тамир О.
Louisville, TN
Is it shimmery or glittery?
Maggie S.
What is the quality like for this product?