Jennifer Mccauley M.
Jennifer Mccauley M.
Tulsa, OK

How do you think that this Brand compares with other brands? Clinique? Covergirl? Estee Lauder? Does anyone have any comparisons?
Emily M.
Emily M.
Feb. 4, 2016, 6:42 a.m.
This brand is definitely my go to brand for my eyes. All of the shadows I have are super pigmented and blendable. The eye primer is the only kind I use. The Lorac Pro + Fiber mascara makes my lashes look beautiful, I get compliments on their length frequently. And I don't have any issues with irritated eyes while using their mascara with fibers, as I have with others in the past. I also have their contour palette, I have never been more satisfied with my contour. It even comes with a brush which is perfect! I used the katvond shade and light contour palette, and it wasn't my favorite. It was to cool toned for my face, and it made me look dirty. The Lorac contour blends easily, and doesn't make my face look dirty. I am hoping to buy their face products next!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Aug. 5, 2015, 1:35 a.m.
If I had to rank those brands I'd say 1.Lorac 2.Estee Lauder 3. Cover Girl 4.Clinique
Sokhary c.
Sokhary c.
Jan. 6, 2015, 9:31 p.m.
Lorac shadows has great pigmentation, so you don't have to apply a heavy amount to bring out the colors. I would probably suggest a primer to conceal the eye shadow for the entire day.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
March 26, 2014, 11:11 p.m.
Lorac shadows are softer than any other brand I've tried. You really don't need to press too hard in the shadow for your brush to be loaded

Join Now