BY LORAC

Starlet Easily create a Red Carpet smoky-eye with these color-coordinating shades of shimmering baked shadow.  Baked on terra cotta to create a silky-smooth unique texture, these highly pigmented, long-lasting shades are designed to be applied either wet, for a more dramatic effect, or dry for a natural look.  Highlight, contour, line, define and captivate your audience with sexy, sultry, starry eyes! Baked Eye Shadow Trio, Starlet see more...

• Are these even in stores anymore? I think I've only seen ...2 Answers
  • The colors are beautiful. Do you have good pigmentation?3 Answers
  • What is the quality like for this product?4 Answers
LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio
  • "I love this eyeshadow trio! It gives me a natural beachy glow. Long lasting, great pigment... try it! You'll LOVE IT. I also have one with smokey colors that is to DIE for!" in 10 reviews
  • "Love this shadow and all the Lorac shadows I've tried honestly. Definitely a product that I feel is under appreciated amongst beauty buyers. These shadows are so smooth soft and creamy, they glide on so easily. They also have a wonderful pigmentation " in 6 reviews
Carly T.
This eye shadow set is not great. It's difficult to get a sufficient amount of product on a brush, as the texture is very cakey. Once applied, the eye shadow is too powdery and minimally pigmented. It is difficult to blend the patchy powder and just overall difficult to use.
Lindsey T.
I'm so sad they have stopped making this eyeshadow palette. I have been using it for over ten years and I get compliments on my eyeshadow every single day. The colors all compliment each other perfectly and it is super pigmented.
Ruby H.
These three shades add the perfect amount of glitter and highlight to any look! I use it as eyeshadow as well as highlight! I have dark brown eyes and it complements them nicely. Would buy again!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
This is my favorite mini palette ever! I use it daily for a natural look and then at night, I just touch it up a bit, add some of the dark, and boom! I have my smokey eyes in literally seconds. As with any eyeshadow, it tends to last longer if you apply an primer first. I can’t find it anywhere anymore and am totally bummed!
D J.
Boston, MA
Stays on my eyelids well. Compact, doesn’t take up a lot of room in my makeup bag. Have to pack application brush/s separate. The container is pretty well made too. It’s been banged around quite a bit and hasn’t broken. The shimmer is very shimmery. Wish it was matte.
Candace B.
Salem, MA
LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio is by far one of the best products that I have used. It has a smooth application that works well with my sensitive eye skin. It stays all day and night and looks great with any look.
Ainsley D.
Texas, Tx
I love this trio! It is one of the best inexpensive eyeshadow trios, and it is great for creating smokey eyes! I find that if you wet your finger or brush, it will show up more pigmented. The eyeshadow formula is great and I tend to use the black eyeshadow and a dampened brush for eyeliner. The only bad thing I have to say is that the plastic lid breaks easily because the pin fell out, but it is an easy fix!
Mariam H.
Austin
This eyeshadow trio is amazing and very pigmented. I love this trio. The shades are amazing and the shades are absolutely stunning! Very easy to use and long lasting! Would definitely recommend!
Taylor D.
Van Meter, IA

I look everywhere for this eyeshadow because I currently don't think you can buy it anymore. It is extremely sad because this is my favorite eyeshadow that I am. It is worth $1 trillion if you ask me. It's currently priced around 30 I am pretty sure, which seems like a lot but there's a lot of product in it last a long time. The lighter colors can be used as highlight or eyeshadow especially in the inner corners of the item, the middle color which it's normally a pink, is great for the center of the island and the darker color is great to use on the outside to create a gradient affect. Either way, this is my go to eyeshadow and I love it and I will continue to try to find it anywhere I can because now you have to look on apps such as poshmark it's normally a pink, is great for the center of the island and the darker color is great to use on the outside to create a gradient affect. Either way, this is my go to eyeshadow and I love it and I will continue to try to find it anywhere I can! But either way, this is my holy grail product.
Gehna C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I LOVE THIS PALETTE! When I was first starting out with makeup I would just apply one shimmer on my eye to give a glowy look. I would always always always use the brownish color cuz it gave me a natural glow! Would recommend this to everyone not just beginners! Has a ton of pigment and no fallout!
Emily K.
Lawrenceville , GA
I have always wanted to try a baked shadow. Do you have to apply wet or can u apply dry?
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the colors... What's the pigmentation like? Does it later well and is there much kickoff?
Jennifer Mccauley M.
Tulsa, OK
How do you think that this Brand compares with other brands? Clinique? Covergirl? Estee Lauder? Does anyone have any comparisons?
Тамир О.
Louisville, TN
Is it shimmery or glittery?
Maggie S.
What is the quality like for this product?