BY LORAC

Grey Pearl LORAC s Special Effects gives you luxurious couture inspired lashes that last!  The product contains a unique primer that conditions, treats and builds stronger, longer lashes and a lengthening, long-wearing and defining mascara. Special Effects Conditioning Primer contains natural oils, DL-Panthenol and plant extracts to prime your lashes, leaving them conditioned, nourished and protected.  Special Effects Defining & Lengthening Mascara is a carbon black defining and lengthening mascara formulated with unique ingredients to stretch and hold lash shape for clump and flake-free, soft, flexible lashes that last.  Both formulas are infused with Mother of Pearl to keep lashes strong, supple, healthy and shiny. Conditioning, Defining & Lengthening Mascara, Black see more...

LORAC Special Effects Conditioning
  • "I also have never used a lash conditioner before and thought it was just another added step that wouldn't provide any benefits, but the conditioning part is actually what I love the best." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes your eyelashes look so long and fuller , it would be better if it was water proof " in 2 reviews
  • "It really makes your lashes look longer and fuller " in 1 review
  • "Never used one of these primer with mascara before but for being the first one I loved it." in 1 review
  • "I felt that the primer and mascara duo did as advertised, but it wasn't a formula that made my eyes stand out as much as other mascara brands. " in 1 review
Jocelyn D.
This mascara promises long, luscious lashes with a primer on one side and the lengthening black mascara on the other side. I have used double-sided tubes like this before and I really like their minimalist packaging. It is just a pain to have a bunch of tubes lying around. As far as performance goes, this mascara does not wow me, but it is okay. This mascara is effective at lengthening and the formula is relatively clump-free, but I honestly don’t find its performance any different from many of the best drugstore mascara. I have achieved the same length by using a lash primer and Covergirl’s Clump Crusher. It doesn’t add a lot of volume, but that’s also not something I expect. I’ll definitely finish off this tube because it is pretty good, but I wouldn’t re-purchase since there are better, cheap alternatives.
Emily G.
Aurora, CO
I received this mascara through Haute Looks summer essentials beauty bag and love it. I have used other Lorac products in the past and like them but was never super wowed by them either, but I do love this! I also have never used a lash conditioner before and thought it was just another added step that wouldn't provide any benefits, but the conditioning part is actually what I love the best. It makes the mascara go on super smooth, no clumps and makes your lashs super long. I will buy this when I run out. Great product!
Miaa M.
I used to use Urban Decay Lash serum but now this is my new best friend! Within only three days of using I noticed longer lashes. The #2 mascara makes your lashes look longer and separates them instead of clumping them like most other brushed I've used.
If you like me and can't leave the house without mascara, this is the only one you'll ever need! #MiaaMoments
Michelle B.
I received the Lorac Special Effects Conditioning mascara in a HauteLook beauty bag. I appreciated the dual wand for both primer and mascara, but wasn't sure if it warranted the amount of product in the tube. I felt that the primer and mascara duo did as advertised, but it wasn't a formula that made my eyes stand out as much as other mascara brands.
Karina P.
Portland, OR
Never used one of these primer with mascara before but for being the first one I loved it. It really makes the lashes look super long defines each lash and black! The only thing I did not like was that when I wore it at the gym and it smears too much like in the movies haha even in the rain and in Oregon thats almost everyday.
Lauren M.
Medford, NJ
I don't wear makeup that often, but I like to wear mascara more often. This stuff is awesome! My new favorite mascara! It works great and makes your eye lashes look even longer! It also isn't clumpy either!
Samantha V.
San Jose, CA
I love this mascara!! I never heard of Lorac before but I saw this at Kohls and decide it to buy it because of the price (I paid $10 for it). The primer + mascara duo works perfectly. I'll usually use this as base to build up and finish with a volume mascara for really dramatic lashes.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
I've been using this for a little while and am really liking it. It makes my eyelashes fuller, but not longer unfortunately. But, I really like the volumizing aspect of it!
tricia o.
Crofton, KY
Love this product! Great price and compares to other high end mascaras. I would suggest using this if you don't like having spidery lashes
Carolina M.
This was the first mascara primer I ever bought and I love it! It really makes your lashes look longer and fuller