BY LORAC

Blue Topaz:   blue with silver sparkle The dazzling definition created with this sparkle pencil is a sexy and intense, playful and feminine way to add a bit of pizzazz to any look, day or night. Use it as a liner or smudged as an Eye Shadow. Smooth, soft texture - isn t coarse or dry. Adds sparkle at any age and is the perfect way to dress up your eyes. Eye Shadow/Liner, Blue Topaz see more...

• parece ser muito bonito alguem ja usou?1 Answers
  • Does the LORAC sparkle Pencil cost much? I haven't heard of this ...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner waterproof? 2 Answers
LORAC Sparkle Pencil Eye Shadow/Liner
  • "Omg the sparkles are so satisfying it's just the best eye liner I've ever seen ūüėä it makes me so happy to wear it ." in 4 reviews
Alejandra P.
I was looking for an eyeliner that would be easy to apply and blend. I also use liquid, but this is much more forgiving.

I wear contacts, and don't have issues with smudging when I put the contacts in or take them out.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Creo que no lo volvería a comprar, no es tan fácil de usar además el brillo casi ni se nota. Cuando lo tenía, lo que hacía para "suavizarlo" para aplicaarlo era mojar o humedecer un poco la punta y más o menos podía. Es un producto que parece ser muy lindo pero usarlo ya es otra cosa!
Angelica P.
There's a pencil liner that actually shows sparkle that's why I give this five stars it really does what it says and I really enjoy this I get a lot of compliments when I wear this as a liner everybody loves this
Blake F.
Smyrna
Not my favorite, but it’s ok. Doesn’t go on very smooth. It feels like I’m digging a hole in my eye in order to see it. I feel like if you are buying sparkle liner then you want to be able to actually see it, but instead it’s very subtle.
Jordan R.
I enjoy the Lorac brand and love using the face primer and eyeshadows. I'm not big on eyeliner but I'm always down to try something new a den I'm glad I did I love it!
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
This product is really good, it has great pigment. I had a show to be at and it lasted all through my performance which lasted 3 hours. I bought this at amazon on sale during prime day. I recommend this to any performer or make up guru.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Nope. This is not creamy or smooth it's hard and you don't even see the glitter all that much. This is a dud. Stila is way better and too faced is better when it comes to cheaper glitter products and more high end mac is good for glitter.
sara f.
Suffern, NY
i heard amazing things about this but i don't like it. the color is good for the waterline but it fades and easily smudges. i have oily skin and eyes so for me this is not good. its a temporary fix but messes up within two-three hours. i dont recommend this for anyone with oily skin
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am a huge fan of lorac. That being said i was not a huge fan of the sparkle eye pencil. I expect more sparkle. It had a bit of sparkle here and there but not consistently.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
I tries this on my waterline and didn't love. The color was not pigmented at all and glitter was barely noticeable. I wouldn't purchase again
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
Is this eyeliner waterproof?
Ray S.
parece ser muito bonito alguem ja usou?
Sherry M.
Thomasville, NC
Does the LORAC sparkle Pencil cost much? I haven't heard of this brand but I think I would really love it!
Becca M.
This looks like it could be fun for a night out, does the sparkle actually show up?