BY LORAC

Blue Topaz:   blue with silver sparkle The dazzling definition created with this sparkle pencil is a sexy and intense, playful and feminine way to add a bit of pizzazz to any look, day or night. Use it as a liner or smudged as an Eye Shadow. Smooth, soft texture - isn t coarse or dry. Adds sparkle at any age and is the perfect way to dress up your eyes. Eye Shadow/Liner, Blue Topaz see more...

• parece ser muito bonito alguem ja usou?1 Answers
  • Does the LORAC sparkle Pencil cost much? I haven't heard of this ...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner waterproof? 2 Answers
sara f.
sara f.
Suffern, NY
i heard amazing things about this but i don't like it. the color is good for the waterline but it fades and easily smudges. i have oily skin and eyes so for me this is not good. its a temporary fix but messes up within two-three hours. i dont recommend this for anyone with oily skin
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Nope. This is not creamy or smooth it's hard and you don't even see the glitter all that much. This is a dud. Stila is way better and too faced is better when it comes to cheaper glitter products and more high end mac is good for glitter.
Ashia W.
Ashia W.
Bryant, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good, it has great pigment. I had a show to be at and it lasted all through my performance which lasted 3 hours. I bought this at amazon on sale during prime day. I recommend this to any performer or make up guru.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
There's a pencil liner that actually shows sparkle that's why I give this five stars it really does what it says and I really enjoy this I get a lot of compliments when I wear this as a liner everybody loves this
Mindy P.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tries this on my waterline and didn't love. The color was not pigmented at all and glitter was barely noticeable. I wouldn't purchase again
Adia S.
Adia S.
Brooklyn, NY
yessssssssss, this liner is the best. I can use it for sleek lines or smudge it for a sexy smokey eye. The sparkles make it 100 times better
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Petoskey, MI
These are okay. I notice that I really have to press for them to line my eyes. Because I wear contacts I probably won't repurchase.
Raysa D.
Raysa D.
Los productos lorac estan calificados, este lapiz no se corre, y da un acabado perfecto, me encanta cuando lo utilizo
Niya n.
Niya n.
Flint, MI
Omg the sparkles are so satisfying it's just the best eye liner I've ever seen ūüėä it makes me so happy to wear it .
Wesal A.
Wesal A.
Winnetka, CA
great eyeliner stays on and doesnt smudge i love to wear all day brings out my eyecolor i dont even need mascara
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Des plaines, IL
Is this eyeliner waterproof?
Ray S.
Ray S.
parece ser muito bonito alguem ja usou?
Sherry M.
Sherry M.
Thomasville, NC
Does the LORAC sparkle Pencil cost much? I haven't heard of this brand but I think I would really love it!
Becca M.
Becca M.
This looks like it could be fun for a night out, does the sparkle actually show up?