BY LORAC

Sheer POREfection Foundation - This oil, paraben and fragrance free makeup is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of vitamins A & E, olive leaf extract, lemon fruit extract and papaya fruit extract to help soothe, nourish and rejuvenate. The lightweight formula helps keep skin healthy, youthful and radiant with a clean, better-than-natural, no-makeup look and feel. Get a poreless-looking, silky-smooth finish and achieve complexion POREfection with Lorac.Sheer to medium, buildable coverage. - Sheer POREfection Foundation see more...

Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
Review for: PS2 (light) more...
I would give this a 2.5 but cant. I have combination skin but mostly dry in the massachusetts winters.. I picked this up, plus another lorac foundation at kohls. Both sit funny on my skin. I had read great reviews in this and heard good things but it just does not look good on my skin. I've tried moisturizer, exfoliating, moisturizer, plus a face primer and nothing helps. I thought since this was a 'sheer' foundation it would be, sheer, and have a natural look yet cover some Imperfections. It covers and is not really on the sheer side. The color range is great but I'm one of the few people who has dry skin and problem areas that this seems to accentuate. I've tried a beauty blender, a brush, my fingers, everything...it's just not for me, I guess. Very sad!
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: PS1 (fair), PS2 (light), PS3 (light beige) more...
I have a very fair-light skin tone and often get tan in the summer so this foundation is perfect for me. I feel like it gives me a warm glowing sun-kissed skin look! When its say POREfection it means it. This foundation is super full coverage but light weight at the same time and I can never see any of my pores or imperfections through it. It is definitely one of my favorites. Lorac Sheer POREfection Foundation
Brooke W.
Review for: PS1 (fair) more...
I bought this foundation as a nice light, easy to apply foundations for early mornings and I really enjoy this product so far! It is quite sheer and light coverage, but it does well covering my redness quite well and with a bit of face powder. Does well on my dry skin for feeling hydrating. I wouldn't say it is extremely long lasting but does fairly well for a full 8-hour day of grad school lectures. I purchased at Ulta and the price point was fair. I color matched in store by myself and it is a bit light, but as it is winter and so sheer it is doable. Packaging is nice and thin and light, would be nice for travel.
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the foundation that I use. I like that it matches my skin color perfectly and that it is not thick and doesn’t appear caked. You can also layer if you are going for a more dramatic look but overall it’s a great product. I don’t break out with it so that’s a plus.
Manal M.
Jefferson , WI
Review for: PS6 (medium tan) more...
This foundation didn’t have anything special to me. I also feel like this color was too dark on my skin. Because it was a bit oily and because of the shade, I ended up mixing it with another matte foundation. I don’t plan on buying it again. I purchased it at ulta .
Madison E.
This is a great foundation as far as paraben, SLS, fragrance, and more free! But I did not like the coverage. It oxidized over time as well and caused my skin to look orange. I would not buy again.
Alexandra B.
Plainfield, IL
The coverage is only so so, I would say medium. It smells so good because it has SPF but it picks up on my dry spots. Definitely not good for dry skin. I have to mix it with Tarte’s Maracuja oil to get it to look smooth, and even then it is patchy. Save your money If you have dry skin and try something else.
Sonia I.
Lansing, MI
I have tried so many different foundations for the past 5 years and I have to say this is my favorite so far. I have extreme combination skin with large pores all over my face. What's special about this product is that it's light on my skin and I almost can't tell that I'm wearing it. It has olive leaf extract which is a genius idea as it's been used to rid of parasites and bacterium for centuries. I do still blot my skin every 2 hours because of how oily I can get, but my skin doesnt get shiny when I start to produce oil which is really nice. Also, if you've dry skin with patches, you might wanna exfoliate and use a moisturizer before the foundation. It has a nice natural finish.
Karina V.
STOCKTON, CA
Review for: PS5 (medium beige) more...
Considering that I am updating my review from a two star to a five-star I am so impressed with this foundation i used to prime with the smash box photo finish primer and are used to get super oily with this foundation currently it's summer and I am using the no 50 primer from it cosmetics and it is doing wonders on my skin also before I put on this foundation and primer i use my clinique exfoliate toner and also moisture surge so I'm pretty sure that's also helping but I could sweat so much in this foundation and it does not break out and I'm so impressed and I'm so happy I gave this foundation another shot
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Was surprised at the coverage and staying power of this foundation. Forgot to set my face the other day with setting spray and it was still pretty locked in by the end of a long day at work. I wear it as medium coverage with one coat but could easily be built to full coverage with two coats. Streaky with a foundation brush so beauty blender is necessary!
Sonali B.
La Jolla, CA
How do you feel about this foundation? I saw it the other day at Ulta, alongside the Natural wearing one by Lorac as well. I've been debating both, and have seen good reviews on both. It is a bit pricey, but I noticed it does have a good amount of product for the price. Which is better? Also, is it better for dry, combination, or oily skin?
Megan M.
Fort Mohave, AZ
I have heard that this product has pretty great coverage. Is it more of a sheer or a full coverage foundation? Also is it really pore porfecting?
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
How well does this foundation stay on??
Tammy H.
Otisco, IN
Emily V.
Jenkins, KY
Been wanting to try this foundation but was worried about coverage... How good is it on acne and oily skin??