BY LORAC

Nude LORAC s Sheer Lipsticks contain a unique blend of emollients designed to retain moisture in your lips.  Get a Red Carpet picture-perfect pout with luscious shine and a hint of sheer natural color that always leave your lips looking and feeling healthy, moist and full. LORAC Lipsticks feel good!  They re smooth.  Not dry.  You look good, they feel good. Sheer Lipstick creates a natural shine with just a hint of color for a look and feel that is soft and smooth. Sheer Lipsticks have a pleasant, light, vanilla scent - not a heavily perfumed one. Lip Color, Nude see more...

• In need of a good red lipstick. Is this any good?1 Answers
LORAC Sheer Lipstick Lip Color
  • "Love this lipstick. It's very natural looking and it's very smooth and creamy which I love" in 4 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick! The color is super cute and long lasting. It's very moisturizing and goes on very smooth! " in 3 reviews
  • "I am so into the nude colours at the moment, I could were this colour all day every day " in 1 review
  • "It stays on for a long time and looks very simple and chic." in 1 review
  • "It's a little too sheer, they staying power is not the greatest either." in 1 review
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
Love love love LORAC Alter Ego Lipstick! Completely obsessed with the color selection. Beautifully pigmented and creamy when applied. Does not flake off and is very long lasting! I would recommend this product, definitely worth the price! Not to expensive for the quality.
Ada O.
st.paul
I absolutely adore these lipsticks! The formula is so creamy and velvety on the lips. It feels natural and it lasts quite a while as well. It's smell is very nice too. The color is very pigmented and it doesn't rub off or dry up easily.
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
I do love these natural looking lip colors. They're not sticky which is hugely important. I also like that they're sheer, so you can have a subtle color if you choose not to build.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
I tried the Jordana sheer lips silver colored lipstick.....it didn't come like a regular lipstick, but rather like a pencil lipstick? Either way it was horrible! The color was so unflattering it was almost impossible to layer it on decently on my lips. I did not like it whatsoever. Makes me hesitant to try other products from this brand.
nazish c.
It's a little too sheer, they staying power is not the greatest either. Smells fine and goes on really smooth and soft but I wish it was a little more pigmented.
keely n.
Phoenix, AZ
What a beautiful color, it is so cute! I would love to try this color usually I don't wear lipstick but this color is to die for!!!
Kamara J.
Covington, GA
A pretty nude color! Looks good with a deep pink liner or a brown liner. It's long lasting and I believe it moisturizing
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
Ren S.
Kingston
This has become one of my favorites! The formula is very smooth and creamy! I LOVE how this lipstick smells!
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
I always love the nude look. Love the natural look of this lipstick. Glides on very smoothly. Very creamy
Diamond J.
In need of a good red lipstick. Is this any good?