BY LORAC

Nude LORAC s Sheer Lipsticks contain a unique blend of emollients designed to retain moisture in your lips.  Get a Red Carpet picture-perfect pout with luscious shine and a hint of sheer natural color that always leave your lips looking and feeling healthy, moist and full. LORAC Lipsticks feel good!  They re smooth.  Not dry.  You look good, they feel good. Sheer Lipstick creates a natural shine with just a hint of color for a look and feel that is soft and smooth. Sheer Lipsticks have a pleasant, light, vanilla scent - not a heavily perfumed one. Lip Color, Nude see more...

• In need of a good red lipstick. Is this any good?1 Answers
  • "It stays on for a long time and looks very simple and chic." in 1 review
  • "I am so into the nude colours at the moment, I could were this colour all day every day " in 1 review
  • "It's a little too sheer, they staying power is not the greatest either." in 1 review
  • "It's very natural looking and it's very smooth and creamy which I love" in 1 review
  • "I would love to try this color usually I don't wear lipstick but this color is to die for!!" in 1 review
Ada O.
st.paul
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore these lipsticks! The formula is so creamy and velvety on the lips. It feels natural and it lasts quite a while as well. It's smell is very nice too. The color is very pigmented and it doesn't rub off or dry up easily.
Lauren N.
Piedmont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love these natural looking lip colors. They're not sticky which is hugely important. I also like that they're sheer, so you can have a subtle color if you choose not to build.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the Jordana sheer lips silver colored lipstick.....it didn't come like a regular lipstick, but rather like a pencil lipstick? Either way it was horrible! The color was so unflattering it was almost impossible to layer it on decently on my lips. I did not like it whatsoever. Makes me hesitant to try other products from this brand.
nazish c.
It's a little too sheer, they staying power is not the greatest either. Smells fine and goes on really smooth and soft but I wish it was a little more pigmented.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick! The color is super cute and long lasting. It's very moisturizing and goes on very smooth!
keely n.
Phoenix, AZ
What a beautiful color, it is so cute! I would love to try this color usually I don't wear lipstick but this color is to die for!!!
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love the nude look. Love the natural look of this lipstick. Glides on very smoothly. Very creamy
Angelica S.
Love this lipstick. It's very natural looking and it's very smooth and creamy which I love
Alee L.
Love this lipstick! It stays on for a long time and looks very simple and chic.
Kamara J.
Fort Hood, TX
A pretty nude color! Looks good with a deep pink liner or a brown liner. It's long lasting and I believe it moisturizing
Diamond J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In need of a good red lipstick. Is this any good?