BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsLORAC
Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo

Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo

Raise your mascara game from good to grand with the dual-ended LORAC Royal Treatment Primer and Mascara Duo. This mascara not only increases the appearance of lash volume and thickness but also brightens eyes with its unique primer. The primer comes in a cool blue instead of white to ensure a dramatic blue-black finish, making eyes appear lighter and brighter than ever . The flexible primer wand with bendable bristles touches each lash for a supreme base coat. Engineered with a slim mascara wand to cover lashes from root to tip, the deep-black mascara delivers a truly luxurious lash finish.

Recently purchased this, but haven’t received it in the mail yet. Does it work any good on short eyelashes ? I have very short eyelashes especially on my left eye and it takes forever to apply mascara because it can never give the effect that I wish. I usually stick to fake lashes.
Does this primer work well?
Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo Has anyone tried this?Please tell me your opinion about this!
Start your review of Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo!
Product Highlights
...wand cover lashes from root to tip, the deep-black mascara thickens and volumizes with no clumps or flakes. I’ll buy it again. It’s long lasting.in reviews
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo uploaded by Klair H.
One of my favorite mascaras! I’m not super keen on the primer but the mascara is amazing!! It’s not super cheap but the quality is top notch! It goes on smooth and leaves the lashes looking thick! It really is great! I would recommend this to everyone!
Ashley  G.
Florissant, MO
Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo uploaded by Ashley  G.
Purchased at: Kohl's
It's a really nice mascara for volume & length. I just wish it was waterproof because that's what I always prefer. I also don't usually use lash primer before mascara because I just don't think it's necessary. I don't wear it in my everyday wear, I just wear for my makeup tutorials & I'm pretty much gonna do that to any mascara's that I have that are not waterproof Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo LORAC
gurdeep K.
Floral Park, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Best for volume. It have two wands, I don’t usually use both, but for parties I definitely use both sides. The blue is primer it gives lift too. Then I put mascara. I love the look. It gives volume to your lashes. I use this on my eyebrows to sometimes to give volume to my eyebrow. I use separate clean want for my eyebrows as I don’t put a lot just little works for my eyebrows. I love waterproof mascaras but I have these too. I love to try out all the products. [product:lorac-royal-treatment-primer-&-mascara-duo]
Kiyana  K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo uploaded by Kiyana  K.
I received the Lorax Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo in a subscription box. I don’t see much a difference in my lash length when using the primer first or vice versa. I would not repurchase this mascara. It also gives a crumbly feel and I end up rubbing it off because the feel is uncomfortable.
Anastasia  L.
Holland, MI
Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo uploaded by Anastasia  L.
LOVE!! This mascara shocked me, I personally didn’t think I would like it for some reason but I love the blue primer Bc it makes my lashes deep blue black and I dye my hair blue black so it works well for me. It also add volume and lots of length to my lashes and it’s really easy to take off at night (which I appreciate).
Kat J.
2,271 reviews
Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo uploaded by Kat J.
Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this mascara because it was recommended by a beauty guru that I follow on social media,... This LORAC Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo is quite unique in my opinion. It not only increases the appearance of lash volume and thickness, but also brightens eyes with the blue-tinted primer. I’ve used this mascara with and without the primer, and I like the variety of looks it’s able to give me. Without the primer, the mascara gives excellent definition and pigment. With the primer, you get beautiful volume and a dramatic blue-black finish that makes your eyes appear brighter than ever. I love the fluffy full lashes that I get when using this Royal Treatment. Normally I prefer a thicker bristled mascara wand, but I actually really like how this slim mascara wand still covers my lashes from root to tip. It’s flexible, but not too flexible. The one thing I will say is that this product has a pretty hefty learning curve,... It took me close to a month to figure out exactly how to apply it to get the best results. And even then, I still have days where it doesn’t come out the same as it usually does. Sometimes my end look is a little clumpy, or the mascara doesn’t seem to apply smoothly over the primer. I’d blame myself, but I’ve never had this issue with any other mascara/primer duo. I don’t know if the formula is just inconsistent, or maybe I’m just not as good at applying mascara as I thought LOL But I felt it was worth mentioning that you don’t always get the same look when using this product... Still like it regardless.
Jennifer  V.
Winston Salem, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta este rímel es un poco pesado si aplicas en exceso pero la combinación que ofrece se me hace genial me encanta como queda y me dura todo el día ❤️❤️
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
Lorac Royal Treatment Primer & Mascara Duo uploaded by Leanne D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara gives my lashes sooooo much length! I love it! On days that I’m in a hurry, I’ll skip the primer and just use the mascara and it still works amazingly well! I’m a total mascara snob and when I find one I like I’m afraid to try something new, but I scored this during the Black Friday sale and I am in LOVE! It glides on so smoothly and it does not clump.
Kaytlin D.
Love how this mascara makes my lashes look. The blue primer makes my lashes look even blacker and make them pop. This mascara goes on very easy and wet, it spreads my lashes apart to make them look fuller
Stephanie B.
Love this mascara as well. The cool blue primer sets quickly and not only keeps the mascara on lock, but provides a little extra boost in color. If you want to bring the drama, without applying lashes, this is your new bestie.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Antonia C.
Croatia
il y a 4 ans
Amy R. il y a 3 ans
Yes i have. Its amazing coat with the primer and then let that dry repeat with the mascara and you get length without clumps the brush is amazing to get all the lil inner and outer corners of the eyes