BY LORAC

Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Blomkest, MN
Love these I have had them for a while now and they are drying out some. Packaging is nice and easy to measure out on back of hand for application. Lasts all day in my inner corner for highlight. Don't use this as much as I used to due to all the other highlighters on the market now.
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA
Review for: LORAC Rockin' Red Hot 3D Liquid Lustre Set
These are to die for!!! Out of the four shades, three of them have been used so much that they're almost gone after a month! I love using these to highlight my cheek bones and the high points of my face. They leave a beautiful but subtle glow that lasts for hours.
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.
Review for: LORAC Rockin' Red Hot 3D Liquid Lustre Set
tengo este producto me parece genial porque dura mucho tanto en la aplicación como el producto en tiempo pues. tiene mas de un año conmigo y se conserva en buen estado.. no lo uso tan seguido. pero con solo un poco quedan mis ojos bellos!y tiene una buena textura
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
I absolutely love these drops. There is a bit of learning curve because they are very liquid like but they provide the most gorgeous glittery effect! Great to use on the eye or even as a highlighter if you want to take it there! I really like the gold and silver.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this lip set it makes your lips looks amazing and they are long lasting which is nice if you have long days also very smooth to go on and doesn't Crack and the colors that go on I absolutely love the color! I definitely would recommend this product
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Review for: LORAC Rockin' Red Hot 3D Liquid Lustre Set
These are amazing they can dress up any eye look with just a drop and they last a very long time. You don't have to worry about glitter glue with these glitters because it comes in liquid form. I just wish they had a variety of more colors
Irma M.
Irma M.
Glendale, AZ
Very pigmented but this is very hard to use because its very watered down so you have to be quick with application. Drys too quick in the tube after a few months so waist of product and money because you have to toss it.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
I looooove using these on the center of the lid to make them stand out or even put Diamond on the inner corner for an unbelievable highlight. Only thing....they burrrrrn if you accidentally get it in your eye.
Norma J.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL
As much as I like them I have a hard time applying them. I wish they came with a little brush to facilitate the application process. They're very liquid and dry really fast!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I purchased this set from Lorac 2 years ago and I'm obsessed with them! I use them on my clients that want that extra on their eyes! When the light hits it ✨✨✨✨✨
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Winona, MO
Does anyone have any pictures with this product on?