BY LORAC

LORAC Red Carpet Reveal Palette
  • "My ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE!!! There is no way my kit is complete without this pallets very pigmented and 100% satisfied!" in 3 reviews
  • "This palette blows all of my others away. Smokey, neutral, glamor, reds/purples, transitions. and you can probably do it! This would be the absolute complete palette if they added 2-4 more colors including blue/green shades. Still perfect for me though! " in 3 reviews
daisy C.
Wheeling, IL
I love this brand. LORAC is one of my favorite brands. I use this pallet almost every day because of if its pigmented neutral colors. The packaging is nice but it is a little pricey. However for the quality it makes this pallet worth it. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Jennifer H.
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
lorac has some of the creamiest eye shadows i have ever owned; they literally glide on like butter and the pigment is to die for, in this palette comes with 4 colors and each one is amazing and have amazing quality; i love lorac and will continue to purchase there palettes
Abby M.
Boston , MA
I've been veering to the non-sparkly muted brown tones for my eyeshadows with the current trends, and this palette hit all the marks!! I really liked that the tones were a true dusty brown, rather than anything orange or pink toned.
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
LORAC has such vivid colors and this is one palate that I love. The tones are a little shimmery for my taste but a little bit goes a long way. It's lasted forever. I would definitely keep buying this line of product.
Zoe C.
Omaha, NE
Adore this palette!!! Super pretty colors. Def is room for improvement but still would buy again!! Use occasionally and always love it!! Everyone should be able to try this product for themselves!!
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
I love a palette, any palette, just about any color combination. Palettes offer a variety of colors, they all go well together, and there's less commitment. LORAC has a rich product, intensely buildable colors, the perfect palette for every day use.
liatt c.
S San Fran, CA
I love this palette! The colors are super nice! They have a nice sheer sparkle to them and always go on smooth. They aren't to strong of colors which I like and don't cause me to have itchy eyes.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gustan los colores me gusta LA textura me gusta cuando lo aplicas se queda mucho tiempo en tu piel y no se corre y son colores muy bonito y muy dura deros
Lakeva P.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love shadows. They never disappoint. They are very pigmented and easy to blend. This particular palette is good for travel. Take it on the go.
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
Has anyone ever used this brand?