BY LORAC

Tahitian Tan LORAC s protecTINT™ SPF 30 Tinted Moisturizer gives skin a natural, healthy glow, while providing protection from the harmful effects of the sun.  This lightweight, oil-free sheer tinted moisturizer is good for all skin types ~ especially sensitive skin.  Its unique formula instantly evens out your complexion and provides a youthful, smooth, no-makeup look and feel... never looking obvious, even close-up! Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30, Tahitian Tan see more...

Amanda G.
Portland, OR
My skin is generally in excellent shape and I don't use foundations or concealers. The Lorac tinted moisturizer provides some very subtle evening of my complexion without looking like I'm wearing anything at all. It plays very nicely with my sensitive skin and has never caused a breakout. It also has SPF which is essential! I highly recommend this product.
Gabrielle C.
This product does exactly as advertised as far as coverage goes. It provides very minimal coverage. I have dark under eye circles and found that this did not camouflage those. I have sensitive skin and found that this did not bother my skin in the least. However, I have combination skin and found myself reapplying powder throughout the day to cover up the oiliness this tinted moisturizer was causing. This was a problem that I had not run into with other tinted moisturizers or foundations.
Erica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Gives skin an illuminating glow! Great moisturizer, however I would still use a light foundation or powder for extra coverage!