Lorac PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette

PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette - Go PRO with LORAC! Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this PRO artistry palette includes 3 shimmer and 3 matte eye shadows, 2 eye shadow brushes, 2 blushes, and a bronzer - everything you need to look glamorous on the go. LORAC'S velvety-smooth Eye Shadows and Blushes are ultra-pigmented and packed with long-lasting PRO power so you can easily contour, shade, line and define, just like a PRO!A $210 value!Eyeshadow Shades (0.44 oz.):Top Row Eye Shadows: Pearl (Shimmer), Chai (Shimmer), Mink (Sparkle)Bottom Row Eye Shadows: Shell (Matte), Caf? (Matte), Black (Matte)Blush/Bronzer Shades (0.36 oz.): Coral (Shimmer), Pink (Matte), Bronze (Matte) - PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette

Is this limited or in the regular line?
Would this be a good gift for any skin tone
Is this product good for lighter skin tones? How is the bronzer? Are the eyeshades creamy? I want to try this what is it like? Is it really good for on the go? How much is it?
Start your review of Lorac PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette!
Locust Grove, GA
Lorac PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette uploaded by summer B.
(I was blending eyeshadow in bad lighting so ignore that. This review was written after numerous uses) While I love the eyeshadow side of the palette, the complexion part isn’t the best. The pigmentation is equal between the powders and a pigmented eyeshadow is better than a pigmented bronzer or blush. The bronzer took me forever to blend and I had to use my foundation brush to help buff it out too. It’s hard to recommend a palette that’s made this way that only half does it for me.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love this! I take it everywhere with me it's got the perfect shades for the eye shadows and the bronzer and blush are on point as well. All of the eyeshadows are so creamy and i definitely recommend this product. If I could give more stars I would!
Perfect travel size eye palette. I use it for a soft brown smoke eye pretty often and it has the right shades for it. Only critique would be to add a darker “light” shade that’s not sparkly but it’s perfect otherwise
Woodbine, MD
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a great palette for an everyday look. The eyeshadows are neutral and pigmented . The bronzer is a nice shade . I love the two shades of blush and that they’re matte . I recommend .
Rogers , AR
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the idea of this . It has some shadow , blush bronzer . It’s good to travel with. You can take your eye look to day to night . They’re pigmented and blend nicely .
Independence, MO
I love this on the go palette! It has everything you need, the favorite product in there that I have is the Pearl highlighter. The rest of the colors are pretty basic and neutral. Easy to tone up or down. If I ever need to run out the door in a hurry for some reason, I throw this in my bag and go.
Houston
I absolutely love this palette on the go. It’s a little bit bulky but I don’t mind it since it has soooo much product in there! I like every single thing in here. All the powders are blendable and have a nice finish I definitely recommend it.
Bergenfield, NJ
I wanted to love this one but didn't. It is great for travel; very sturdy and compact with all you could need for eyes and cheeks... but I wasn't wow'd by any of the products in here. The eye looks were very tame and a touch too boring for me--I need a little bit more variety. The blushes are really pigmented, which is wonderful for deeper skin tones but a bit tricky on my ultra fair skin so... I never found myself reaching for this one. I passed it along to a friend instead.
Higdon, AL
I know y'all know these little "all in one" & "to-go" palettes usually don't match up to their bigger, pricier palettes, but this is awesome! As a new mom, I never have time to get myself ready before leaving the house. This literally stays in my car and is perfect for absolutely everything! I can go light and natural or really vamp it up. The shadows are so buttery smooth, highly pigmented, and blend like a dream. I don't use the cheek products, but for the sake of this review I tried them and they are just as well made as the shadows IMO.
Manteca, CA
Amazing! This is a little of everything all in one little compact. I love the lorac pro to go eye cheek palette because of its function and size. You can get so much out of this palette for a full face. I like to take this in my purse or on a quick get away when I use carry on for travel. This travels very well. Now for the actual makeup i love it. I feel everything is highly pigmented and the colors are versitle. It also comes with some different look ideas. I recommend to purchase because the makeup is good and you can take this anywhere.