BY LORAC

PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette - Go PRO with LORAC! Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this PRO artistry palette includes 3 shimmer and 3 matte eye shadows, 2 eye shadow brushes, 2 blushes, and a bronzer - everything you need to look glamorous on the go. LORAC'S velvety-smooth Eye Shadows and Blushes are ultra-pigmented and packed with long-lasting PRO power so you can easily contour, shade, line and define, just like a PRO!A $210 value!Eyeshadow Shades (0.44 oz.):Top Row Eye Shadows: Pearl (Shimmer), Chai (Shimmer), Mink (Sparkle)Bottom Row Eye Shadows: Shell (Matte), Caf? (Matte), Black (Matte)Blush/Bronzer Shades (0.36 oz.): Coral (Shimmer), Pink (Matte), Bronze (Matte) - PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette see more...

Katy R.
Spring, TX
I am such a sucker for "to go" type palettes. Of course, it never makes applying make up take any less time but I buy them anyway. This is a great palette if you are either new to Lorac or don't have either the matte pro or original Lorac pro palette. I feel there are a lot of extremely similar if not outright duplicates among them. So you probably don't need all these but this is a very solid, no fuss, professional, sleek palette. The cheek shades are lovely, universal and flattering.
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
This was the first Lorac item I ever purchased. I was going in to buy a bronzer (around $20) and for less than the price of another brozer I could get bronzer, 2 blushes, and 6 eyeshadows. The eyeshadow shades are very pretty neutral colors, nicely pigmented, and very creamy.
Abigail J.
Houston
I absolutely love this palette on the go. It’s a little bit bulky but I don’t mind it since it has soooo much product in there! I like every single thing in here. All the powders are blendable and have a nice finish I definitely recommend it.
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
this was my very first ever palette. the nicest quality. The bronzer is a lil dark for me but it blends out so nice Idc. And the shade ‘chai’ is the best brown I’ve ever used, so so so pretty. Can’t recc enough
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I wanted to love this one but didn't. It is great for travel; very sturdy and compact with all you could need for eyes and cheeks... but I wasn't wow'd by any of the products in here. The eye looks were very tame and a touch too boring for me--I need a little bit more variety. The blushes are really pigmented, which is wonderful for deeper skin tones but a bit tricky on my ultra fair skin so... I never found myself reaching for this one. I passed it along to a friend instead.
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
Amazing! This is a little of everything all in one little compact. I love the lorac pro to go eye cheek palette because of its function and size. You can get so much out of this palette for a full face. I like to take this in my purse or on a quick get away when I use carry on for travel. This travels very well. Now for the actual makeup i love it. I feel everything is highly pigmented and the colors are versitle. It also comes with some different look ideas. I recommend to purchase because the makeup is good and you can take this anywhere.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
This is a great product. It has everything you would need for an everyday makeup look, and folds up into a fairly small product. The eyeshadows are beautiful and they blend so easily and are very pigmented. The eyeshadow can also be used as a highlighter and the bronzer is a bit warm, so a contour powder might want to be supplemented. I highly recommend this product.
Alexis H.
Mechanicville
This use to be one of my favorite pallets that I owned. The shades were nice when I bought it about a year or so ago, but now they’re flakey, hard to use and blend. I have urban decay pallets that I’ve had longer and still blend and are as pigmented as day one. However the eyeshadows may have turned flakey but the blush and contour shades are still good and kicking and very pigmented
Buffie B.
Slidell
Lorac PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette
Seriously my favorite, go to palette. 6 buttery, creamy powder eyeshadow shades, two of which are large pans. The contour palette that is conveniently located on the lower part of the palette is literally all you need for a full face. The contour powder is smooth and very bendable, the blush is the right amount of pink To make your face pop! The pressed powder is buttery and brightening. The best part is it has a good size mirror and a small lip/eye brush. !!
Jocelyn V.
This product is definitely a great option for on-the-go, but it is not necessarily the nicest compact palette. The eyeshadow formula is very hard to blend and it fades out very quickly. At most it lasted a few hours, it does not last the entire day. The best thing about this palette was definitely the blush, but the eyeshadow is not the best.
Brittney T.
Kermit
Lorac PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette Hello I have been trying to leave a review on the lorac limited edition box office sensation full face train case but I can not find it anywhere on here to do so could some one help me with this because this is a awesome product and very easy to travel with
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Would this be a good gift for any skin tone
Tessa L.
West Roxbury, MA
Are all lorac eyeshadow amazing in the pro line? How long do they stay on for?
Reagan C.
Is this product good for lighter skin tones? How is the bronzer? Are the eyeshades creamy? I want to try this what is it like? Is it really good for on the go? How much is it?
Christina L.
Is this limited or in the regular line?

Amazon