BY LORAC

An innovative, 12-hour long-wear powder blush stain infused with skin-nourishing nutrients. Get an instant flush of long-lasting, natural-looking color with LORAC’S PRO Powder Cheek Stain. Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this innovative blush stains your cheeks with one swipe of healthy, radiant color. This formula is infused with antioxidants of vitamins A, C, E, pomegranate, green tea, white tea, grape seed extracts and aloe to help nourish and protect, while hyaluronic acid helps to keep skin hydrated. This fragrance-free and paraben-free powder stain is easy-to-use and applies super-smooth for color that lasts. Packaged in a sleek, camera lens component, cheek stains are perfect for the pro on the go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan PRO Powder Cheek Stain is infused with ultra-rich, long-lasting color so a little goes a long way. Use a small amount on a blush brush and apply to cheeks. see more...

• I'm not sure if this shade is even in stick anymore, does anyone ...2 Answers
  • As far as stain goes, is power better than cream?3 Answers
Written I.
Review for: Petal Pink more...
I love this cheek stain it is beautiful. It is long lasting and it has beautiful pigment. It is buildable and gorgeous. I love the matte finish. I definitely plan to be buying again! I was not disappointed by this blush. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Zee J.
Union, NJ
Review for: Rosy Glow more...
I tend to hear and see a lot of people complain about blush never staying on your face but this one is a game changer. This lasted me all day and the pigmentation is the bomb! U really don’t need much and it does the job WELL.
April G.
Review for: Plum Passion more...
I love this blush color and the stain effect it provides. What a unique product! I find that it blends a teeny bit less easily than my buildable blushes, but it still blends better than other blushes I've used. The color is truly long lasting -- longer than other Lorac formulas. The Plum Passion color looks lovely on my fair olive skin tone. The only downside of this product it that a little goes a long way, and you really can't remove it since it stains. If you work quickly, its not a problem, but a less experienced person may struggle with this product.
Brinnley P.
I really enjoyed these blushes. I purchased two of them from Ulta and I think they are great. They are very easy to blend and they leave the face with a nice, colorful glow. This product did stay on for quite a while, longer than many, but not 12 hours as it claims to.
Erica H.
Washington, DC
Review for: Plum Passion more...
y'all knew i was gonna give this five stars. i just love lorac matte blushes so much. beautiful formula, unique colors, longwearing and flattering matte shades. i like to keep these more unique shades on the apples of my cheeks rather than sculpting with them for a more youthful appearance.
Ivy B.
I LOVE LORACS BUILDABLE BLUSHES more than I love myself... sometimes (;
You can get matte or shear, and they are BOTH great! So easy to blend and apply and it always looks great. I would buy all of them if I could afford it! Lol
Vasny M.
Very natural blush. Not pigmented, you can layer it up to be pigmented but it does have shimmer in it so a lot of it will go loose. Long lasting. I have the shade "Rosy glow" and it works with a lot of looks.
Christina M.
Buffalo, NY
The formula for this blush is great it stays on for so long plus if you have oily skin you may suffer from your blushes wiping off when your skin starts to get oily in the middle of the day. But it stays on!
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Coral Crush more...
I bought this on offer through Haute when I was trying not to invest in another Benetint (spoiler alert, I ended up buying another Benetint). The color I have is a lovely natural pale pink that's hard to overdo, so I appreciate that. But a stain it ain't. It lasts exactly as long as any other powder blush I own (including the cheapest drugstore ones) - which for me and my bizarre blush-devouring skin is no more than 3 hours. If you don't have problems with blush disappearing, you will probably enjoy this, but avoid if you're anything like me.
Amanda W.
Review for: Ruby Rouge more...
This blush is one of the most pigmented blushes that I have ever used in my whole life. I barely dab my brush into the pan and I get so much color pay off from just a little dab. I do have to be careful or I'll get too much blush on my brush and my cheeks will be too red. As long as you tap your brush off before application this is one of the most beautiful blushes that you could ever purchase!
Marguerite S.
Aquinnah, MA
As far as stain goes, is power better than cream?
Cristina C.
Lamont, CA
I'm not sure if this shade is even in stick anymore, does anyone know?