Maria G.
Maria G.
Kaneohe, HI

Which is better? Naked palette by urban decay or this palette by lorac?
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Oct. 16, 2014, 11:56 p.m.
This over UD for sure. They're super pigmented and so smooth and buttery. And they blend like a dream. My go to palettes!
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Feb. 2, 2014, 4:12 p.m.
I like this better than any of the Naked Palettes. It has a lot more mattes, better pigmentation, and they blend better without becoming a big brown mess.
Ashlyn S.
Ashlyn S.
Jan. 29, 2014, 2:34 p.m.
I absolutely prefer this palette over the Naked palette. It is much more versatile with the matte and shimmer shades. The naked palette does not have enough matte colors in my opinion!
Mayra E.
Mayra E.
Jan. 29, 2014, 1:02 a.m.
I heard that this palette is way better than the Naked 3 palette.
Chelsee W.
Chelsee W.
Jan. 10, 2014, 9:55 a.m.
This palette by far is better in my opinion!
Karina W.
Karina W.
Jan. 7, 2014, 5:14 p.m.
The lorac one does, its cheaper, more colors, more pigmented and less fall out.
Cait S.
Cait S.
Jan. 7, 2014, 1:46 p.m.
This palette has a lot to offer. There are 8 matte, and 8 shimmer shades. It is extremely versatile, the colors are beautiful and extremely pigmented. You can create many similar looks that you would be able to do with the Naked palette. This palette is $42 vs $$52 for urban decay. The colors are creamy not chalky, and has very little fallout. GREAT product! Naked 1&2 are very similar to each other, and I would not purchase both.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Jan. 6, 2014, 9:18 p.m.
This palette. It has more versatile colors and an equal number of mattes and shimmers.
Jaymee F.
Jaymee F.
Jan. 4, 2014, 2:19 a.m.
This palette is definitely more versatile and I find myself gravitating towards it more than the Naked palette. I also find the pigmentation and quality to be slightly better than Urban Decay.
chelsea a.
chelsea a.
Dec. 26, 2013, 7:28 a.m.
I think it just depends on what you like.the naked has more shimmery eye shadows and only a few matte colors & the lorac pro pallets has 8 matte colors and 8 shimmery.

Join Now