Ashlyn S.

I loveeee Lorac, but I wish the pigment lasted all day! What are your favorite primers to pair with this palette?

Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Wisc Rapids, WI
4 years ago
You can use Urban decay that should keep it on longer mine lasts all day. If you don't want to spend so much money on primer just use the light hard candy brand (what I use) and it stays on all day.
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
4 years, 1 month ago
I love Too Faced shadow insurance.
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
4 years, 2 months ago
I use Urban Decay Primer Potion or Maybelline Colour Tattoos.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Las Vegas, NV
4 years, 2 months ago
Try the Nars primer. It's what I've been using lately and I like it more than Urban Decay's Primer Potion.