Angela C.
Angela C.

I have been debating buying this for a while now...I have been going between the pro and the too face chocolate bar. Which do you recommend?
Krystyn L.
Krystyn L.
July 28, 2014, 12:59 a.m.
That's hard! I own them both and probably use the Chocolate Bar Palette a bit more. They're both great, highly pigmented, not much fall out. Buy them both!! :)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
July 10, 2014, 1:16 p.m.
I would buy this one.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
July 9, 2014, 5:30 p.m.
I think this palette is more versatile duento the amount of matte shadows you get and the colors are beautiful.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
June 24, 2014, 8:24 a.m.
I have both the lorac and chocolate bar palette, they are both amazing palettes and I love them both. I believe this has more options since you have the top matte and bottom shimmer shades. I would choose this one!
Halley B.
Halley B.
June 22, 2014, 12:59 p.m.
I have both and they are both amazing but I reach for the pro palette more often. It's much easier to travel with and you literally have all the colors you need. I like how there's a matte for every shimmer so you can make thousands of looks without needing to reach for other products. The chocolate bar is great but it's harder to travel with as it's so clunky (even with the "new and improved slimmer packaging") and there's less options I feel. I'm glad I have both and love both but the Lorac is the way to go.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
June 12, 2014, 1:30 a.m.
Love them both but I refer 'Too Face'
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
June 11, 2014, 11:39 a.m.
They are both extremely great palettes but I would recommend the Lorac Pro Palette. I believe there is a little lit bigger shade selection and you can get an array of many looks with this. The shadows are very buttery and pigmented with little to no fall out. I love this palette and I think you should give it a try!

Join Now