Lorac PRO Palette 3

by LORAC

PRO Palette 3 - Go PRO with LORAC PRO Palette 3! The third edition to Lorac's original, best-selling PRO Palette, this PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 shimmer and 8 matte eyeshadows in all the soft and feminine shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from the Red Carpet. Lorac's velvety-smooth shadows are infused with soothing botanicals and are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes, just like a PRO. PRO Palette 3 contains 16 eyeshadows and a mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for stay-true color that lasts, a PRO must-have! Shades: Top Row (Matte): Blanc, Canvas, Cool Taupe, Pink Nude, Clay, Terracotta, Dark Brown, Jet BlackBottom Row (Shimmer): Light Gold, Almond Pearl, Medallion, Light Pewter, Amethyst, Rose Bronze, Dark Mocha, Truffle Includes: Pro Palette 3 (0.32 oz)Mini Behind The Scenes Primer (0.19 oz) - PRO Palette 3

What colors work best in this pallet?
If I already own the Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette, would you still recommend purchasing this one?  I've discovered a new love for Lorac shadows after purchasing the MP3 palette on sale at Nordstrom's.
Is the Lorac PRO Palette 3 worth the price point?
Start your review of Lorac PRO Palette 3!
new haven
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my very first high end eyeshadow palette and this is still the only palette I use. The concept of 8 shimmers and 8 mattes is perfect. This is the most perfect rose gold/neutral tone palette I think on the market and this isn’t even a new palette. The pigmentation is awesome, shadows aren’t patchy. This is definitely a staple every eyeshadow lover should have!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Wrinkles
Very nice everyday palette. The shadows are very smooth and buttery. It's a great pallete for every day for a 9-5 job, but can be built for a night look or special occasion look. It is a great collection of colors as well. All of them are easy to work with. The glittery/sequin shade can be hard to work with though, I would use a glitter glue with it.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Tahlequah , OK
Lorac PRO Palette 3 uploaded by Sydney P.
Lorac PRO Palette 3 uploaded by Sydney P.
I love the nudes in this palette, I really just love this palette. I don’t do eyeshadow must of the time just because I’m really not that great but I’ve been using this as a learning palette and I love it!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Lincoln
Lorac PRO Palette 3 uploaded by Erika B.
This is a good palette for just starting out or soft natural looks! The shadows are very soft and pigmented, but have a tendency to blend together so most looks end up similar. There is also tonnnnns of kickback and fall out when you put your brush in. Also be warned the Black is INSANELY pigmented use it carefully! I love to reach for this when I’m going to work and just want a natural soft look like in the picture. They generally last pretty long and don’t fade much. Photo is unedited so you can see how it looks!
Dry / Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Pecos
I got this palette gifted to me and am glad I did. I’m a huge fan of natural and pigmentation and this was the perfect mix. Although very natural I’ve been able to create some looks out of it. The shadows are very easy to work with as well.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads
Lorac PRO Palette 3 uploaded by Hibah N.
Lorac PRO Palette 3 uploaded by Hibah N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I always wanted to purchase a Lorac palette and this was my first. Saw makeup artist Kate Jane Hughes use some shades from this and I loved it. Just had to get and so I did. Favourite palette ever. I use it for special events mostly. But use it for everyday use too when in a good mood. Lol! Just a teeny problem... The mattes tend to shed quickly. Colours are pretty just wish they didn't fall out so much.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
Tallahassee, FL
Lorac PRO Palette 3 uploaded by Mirror M.
This is my go to eyeshadow. I love the neutral colors, but they are so versatile, that you can use bright colors from other palettes as well. The formula is so buttery and blends so easily. You can pack on the color for really defined color, or use a small amount for just a sweep of tint.
Combination / Blackheads, Redness
Syracuse, New York
Purchased at: ULTA
By FAR my favorite eyeshadow palette I own, colors are so bright and it’s totally easy to apply. Careful of the fall-off from the glittery colors, other than that this palette is perfect
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Sensitivity
Dallas, TX
Lorac PRO Palette 3 uploaded by Jocelyn J.
Out of all the pallets I own this is definitely my favorite! It is such a beautiful warm pallet and very easy to blend. The colors in the pallet are very warm and looks beautiful on every skin type. I will definitely repurchase.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Kohl's
I used this product when I first started getting into makeup because it was affordable. When applying the shadows to my eyes there was a lot of fall out and you had to use a lot of the product to actually see a color
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Midwest City, OK
10 months ago
Kendall K. • 10 months ago
My favorite is the Pro 3. I work as a teacher, so I go for a lot of soft, natural looks, and the Pro 3 is perfect for that! I’ve used up so many shades.
Hermitage,PA
2 years ago
Lorac PRO Palette 3 , what do you all think. Worth It? Pigmented colors? It's on sale at Ulta right now and I would like a new palette.
Hayley C. • a year ago
I have the pro 3 and I love it! LORAC shadows are smooth and very pigmented. I notice I get some fall out. With some eyeshadow primer and tapping the excess shadow off the brushes and you’re good to go! Its my go-to palette when I have no idea what kind of look I want. Haha. I hope that helps you:)