BY LORAC #46 in Makeup Palettes

PRO Palette 3 - Go PRO with LORAC PRO Palette 3! The third edition to Lorac's original, best-selling PRO Palette, this PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 shimmer and 8 matte eyeshadows in all the soft and feminine shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from the Red Carpet. Lorac's velvety-smooth shadows are infused with soothing botanicals and are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes, just like a PRO. PRO Palette 3 contains 16 eyeshadows and a mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for stay-true color that lasts, a PRO must-have! Shades: Top Row (Matte): Blanc, Canvas, Cool Taupe, Pink Nude, Clay, Terracotta, Dark Brown, Jet BlackBottom Row (Shimmer): Light Gold, Almond Pearl, Medallion, Light Pewter, Amethyst, Rose Bronze, Dark Mocha, Truffle Includes: Pro Palette 3 (0.32 oz)Mini Behind The Scenes Primer (0.19 oz) - PRO Palette 3 see more...

• How good is the quality of it?? 1 Answers
  • Worth the money? Pigment?1 Answers
  • Omg it looks amazing! I have blue eyes and I don't know if this e...3 Answers
Sarah E.
I really like this palette. I’ve had it for some time now! It’s very very neutral. The colors are beautiful but the colors aren’t very deep when they blend out. They do blend nicely though. I would recommend it for someone who likes natural looks. It’s definitely an everyday type of palette!
It came with the lorac primer which I wasn’t s huge fan of, I noticed the shades got oily with that primer so I used a different one and the shadows lasted all day.
Lily M.
carmichael, CA
I used this eyeshadow palette to do my wedding makeup and used the eyeshadow primer along with it. My eyeshadow lasted the entire day and at the end of the night it was still perfect. The reason why I purchased this makeup product is because I love neutral colors and this came with a wide variety of colors to play with. For the cost I would recommend for an everyday eyeshadow look if you want a natural eye or even a Smokey eye.
Allison V.
Johnson City, TN
This is probably my least favorite palette I have ever tried. The colors looked so gorgeous in the pan, but have very little color payoff and a LOT of fallout. They blended together okay, but I was disappointed in the overall lack of pigment in the shades. Even the black shade yielded very little results. I would not purchase this again, and I promptly returned this to Ulta for a refund.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I am a huge fan of Lorac pro shadows. This palette nicely has both warmer and cooler tones. I love that I am able to pull off both. I'm a warm tone shadow girl all the way, I buy palettes (more than I should) because they are pretty but hust about every time I have to pass on purples and cool shades because I just can't make them work for me. This is the only cool palette that's ever worked for me! That is something. I would recommend for all the neutral shadow lovers.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I got this on sale for half off during Altos 21 days of beauty sale this March and I'm very happy with it it's nice if you don't want like a heavy I look every day if you're going for like more natural look I use 2 or 3 Shadows everyday or occasionally just one match Shadow and it makes me feel put together without looking like I actually really have makeup on
Jonna S.
Las Vegas, NV
This a great basic palette to have. The colors aren’t extremely pigmented but you can definitely build the color up. They shadows are very smooth and buttery and blend easily. I would not purchase this palette again in the future because it’s such a basic palette and I feel there are better options for the money. Glad I got this on sale at Ulta!
Kadee B.
I love the color scheme of this palette. There are so many pretty shades in it and they work well. They are pigmented and blend nicely. Well all of them except the darkest two. I don’t really like how they work out but every palette has one or two duds in it. I would recommend it just because of the other colors that do work nicely.
Amanda T.
Cameron, MO
Love this Palette! The colors are gorgeous and so versatile. I bought this from Ulta(half off sale) so I got a great deal on it because it’s normally $44. The only negative I have is there is a lot of fallout when using so make sure you have a good eyeshadow primer and you knock off any excess shadow before applying with your brush.
Ashley S.
Douglasville, GA
I'm giving this to my mom this Christmas! It's a good palette for neutrals and real easy to work with! The only con is that I get some fallout with it! I don't mind it though because it's beautiful and just the right thing to give her, especially since she doesn't wear makeup too often. When she does wear it though, of course she wants it to look good, and being she does her eyes first anyways, the fallout won't be a problem! Can't wait to give it to her!
Sophia R.
Rock
I love this palette and I really wish I could give it 5 stars. The mattes are extremely buttery and pigmented, but the shimmers are hit and miss. They can be kind of chunky and the sparkles tend to fade away. I'd recommend this palette, but you should buy a sticky eye primer for use with the bottom row.
Leanne D.
Saint Louis, MO
I've heard people on YouTube say that medallion is extremely chalky and glittery and isn't good quality. Is this true and if so are they all like this?
Brittany O.
Hialeah, FL
Hey, I was wondering if the shadows in this palette are really pigmented?
Natalie P.
The shades seem really light, and I have light-med skin. Do the shadows show well?
Aidan M.
Has anybody else had problems with the shade "medallion"? I found it is very powdery and ALOT of fall out.
Raven S.
Lees Summit, MO
Is this a good daily eyeshadow pallet?