BY LORAC #27 in Makeup Palettes

PRO Palette 3 - Go PRO with LORAC PRO Palette 3! The third edition to Lorac's original, best-selling PRO Palette, this PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 shimmer and 8 matte eyeshadows in all the soft and feminine shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from the Red Carpet. Lorac's velvety-smooth shadows are infused with soothing botanicals and are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes, just like a PRO. PRO Palette 3 contains 16 eyeshadows and a mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for stay-true color that lasts, a PRO must-have! Shades: Top Row (Matte): Blanc, Canvas, Cool Taupe, Pink Nude, Clay, Terracotta, Dark Brown, Jet BlackBottom Row (Shimmer): Light Gold, Almond Pearl, Medallion, Light Pewter, Amethyst, Rose Bronze, Dark Mocha, Truffle Includes: Pro Palette 3 (0.32 oz)Mini Behind The Scenes Primer (0.19 oz) - PRO Palette 3 see more...

• How good is the quality of it?? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented are the colors? Would you recommend it for...1 Answers
  • I haven't ever tried this brand I mostly use top faced. J...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Kendall K.
Indiana
I’ve seen a lot of mixed reviews on this palette, but I have to say that it’s been one of my most reached for palettes I’ve ever had.

I am a school teacher, so I try to keep most of my daytime looks pretty neutral. This palette is perfect for that. My favorite shades are Light Pewter and Rose Bronze. They are beautiful on the lid and they go with so many of my outfits. Dark brown, Cool Taupe, and Clay are excellent crease colors and Terracotta makes a nice transition shade. I use Canvas and Blanc to set my eyeshadow primer. And Light Gold and Almond Pearl make for beautiful brow bone highlights. The only shade that’s a real dud for me is Medallion, which is a shame because it’s a lovely color. But it comes out chunky and sheer... it’s weird.

Anyway, as you can tell by my photo, this is a very loved palette! The packaging is light, so it gets dirty easily, but it’s actually been great to travel with. I know this palette doesn’t always get the greatest reviews (especially compared to the other Lorac pro palettes) but it’s a winner in my book!
Lily M.
carmichael, CA
I used this eyeshadow palette to do my wedding makeup and used the eyeshadow primer along with it. My eyeshadow lasted the entire day and at the end of the night it was still perfect. The reason why I purchased this makeup product is because I love neutral colors and this came with a wide variety of colors to play with. For the cost I would recommend for an everyday eyeshadow look if you want a natural eye or even a Smokey eye.
Brianna G.
I really enjoy some of this palette, while I always really love lorac's shimmery shades, for me the matte ones fall flat. I've noticed from each of their palettes I use the same shades over and over, while the other ones aren't used as much, just because they aren't my favorite. The matte shadows almost make me look bad, I can't seem to get a good look using them. I'd recommend to people who love these shades especially the shimmery ones, as well as if you can work with matte shades well.
Christina R.
As a fan girl of the original Pro Palette, I don't know why it took me so long to pick up the Pro Palette 3. That said, it's here now! I'll admit, I was surprised when I started to dive in with my brushes. The original Pro Palette has a firmness to its shadows that isn't seen here. I actually love the texture of the original Pro's formula--not too hard, not too powdery. It's clear that the Pro Palette 3 is in a different category. Don't get me wrong, I really like this palette! But don't compare it to the original.

The shadows are quite a bit powdery. I don't really have an issue with fallout, but you definitely have to be gentler with your brush when picking up color. Most of the colors are wins and blend well, though sometimes a little too well. I found the black to be a bit too powdery and it was easy to blend it away to a forgotten gray.

It requires a different hand when applying than the original. I'd say it's closer to ABH's Modern Renaissance in texture than the Pro Palette.

Everyone should have a palette like this on hand, but use with a primer!
Sarah E.
I really like this palette. I’ve had it for some time now! It’s very very neutral. The colors are beautiful but the colors aren’t very deep when they blend out. They do blend nicely though. I would recommend it for someone who likes natural looks. It’s definitely an everyday type of palette!
It came with the lorac primer which I wasn’t s huge fan of, I noticed the shades got oily with that primer so I used a different one and the shadows lasted all day.
Allison V.
Gate City, VA
This is probably my least favorite palette I have ever tried. The colors looked so gorgeous in the pan, but have very little color payoff and a LOT of fallout. They blended together okay, but I was disappointed in the overall lack of pigment in the shades. Even the black shade yielded very little results. I would not purchase this again, and I promptly returned this to Ulta for a refund.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I am a huge fan of Lorac pro shadows. This palette nicely has both warmer and cooler tones. I love that I am able to pull off both. I'm a warm tone shadow girl all the way, I buy palettes (more than I should) because they are pretty but hust about every time I have to pass on purples and cool shades because I just can't make them work for me. This is the only cool palette that's ever worked for me! That is something. I would recommend for all the neutral shadow lovers.
Emma S.
This was the first Lorac palette that ever enticed me and I was so excited about it; but, I wasn't as amazed once I played with it. The shadows are pigmented and blend nicely but always seem to blend into nothing. They also don't seem to last terribly long, if I use it without primer my eyelids seems to almost eat the shadow-the color literally disappears. My eye looks seem to always turn out to be very similar every time I use it. All this being said, they shadows do look nice with a primer and do blend seamlessly.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I got this on sale for half off during Altos 21 days of beauty sale this March and I'm very happy with it it's nice if you don't want like a heavy I look every day if you're going for like more natural look I use 2 or 3 Shadows everyday or occasionally just one match Shadow and it makes me feel put together without looking like I actually really have makeup on
Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
This a great basic palette to have. The colors aren’t extremely pigmented but you can definitely build the color up. They shadows are very smooth and buttery and blend easily. I would not purchase this palette again in the future because it’s such a basic palette and I feel there are better options for the money. Glad I got this on sale at Ulta!
Leanne D.
Saint Louis, MO
I've heard people on YouTube say that medallion is extremely chalky and glittery and isn't good quality. Is this true and if so are they all like this?
Brittany O.
Hialeah, FL
Hey, I was wondering if the shadows in this palette are really pigmented?
Natalie P.
The shades seem really light, and I have light-med skin. Do the shadows show well?
Aidan M.
Has anybody else had problems with the shade "medallion"? I found it is very powdery and ALOT of fall out.
Raven S.
Lees Summit, MO
Is this a good daily eyeshadow pallet?