BY LORAC

PRO Palette 3 - Go PRO with LORAC PRO Palette 3! The third edition to Lorac's original, best-selling PRO Palette, this PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 shimmer and 8 matte eyeshadows in all the soft and feminine shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from the Red Carpet. Lorac's velvety-smooth shadows are infused with soothing botanicals and are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes, just like a PRO. PRO Palette 3 contains 16 eyeshadows and a mini Behind the Scenes Eye Primer for stay-true color that lasts, a PRO must-have! Shades: Top Row (Matte): Blanc, Canvas, Cool Taupe, Pink Nude, Clay, Terracotta, Dark Brown, Jet BlackBottom Row (Shimmer): Light Gold, Almond Pearl, Medallion, Light Pewter, Amethyst, Rose Bronze, Dark Mocha, Truffle Includes: Pro Palette 3 (0.32 oz)Mini Behind The Scenes Primer (0.19 oz) - PRO Palette 3 see more...

• How good is the quality of it?? 1 Answers
  • Worth the money? Pigment?1 Answers
  • Omg it looks amazing! I have blue eyes and I don't know if this e...3 Answers
Birdie S.
Henderson, NV
Simply put this palette is great. The color story is versatile and you can easily do natural and glam looks from its selection. For about $44 you get 16 shadows (8 matte, 8 shimmer) and a primer. It's definitely more affordable than some other palettes out there and of extremely high quality. The mattes are buttery and pigmented but blend like a dream and the shimmed shades are intense, especially when applied wet. Speaking of the shimmer shades, they work well even on textured lids, so if you're older and want to pull off a look with a dash of glow, then this palette is something you might be interested in. My only complaint is that the shadows have some kickback and fallout, although that's to be expected with such a smooth formula. I've also found that Medallion (the third shimmer shade) is a little chunky, but as you pack it on to the lid and press it on gently it smoothes out. The shades work best with the primer they come with, and a little bit of it goes a long way.
Madeline O.
Bellwood, IL
If you have other Lorac palettes, this palette will seem repetitive, but this is a gorgeous palette on its own and it's just has all the essential colors and beautiful metallic shades and useful matte shades.
This is my first Lorac palette and I am nothing but impressed, however there is one shade that everyone is hating on, and that is the shade Medallion.
Medallion without some type of glitter glue underneath is a disappointing, chunky glitter, and fallout galore eye shadow. The color is amazing but the product itself is bad, but with the glitter glue, it transforms into a beautiful buttery smooth shadow.
There is not a single shade that I don't see ignoring and it's very neutral and perfect for everyday.
The packeting on this is splendid, very slim and it's in a pale beige color and it comes with a free mini Behind The Scene eye primer that is fantastic.
Overall this palette is great for beginners in eye makeup due to how blendable and buttery it is!
Kitty K.
Review:

I love LORAC Pro eyeshadow palettes. I own all of them and they all perform the same. This one is just as good. Some people might not love the palette because of the neutral colors but I LOVE IT!

The formula: This formula is just as good as the other palettes. I love everything about this palette as well as the older Pro Palettes. I love that they have equal amount of shimmer and matte shades. It makes it the perfect go-to palette. These shadows are so buttery and pigmented and they are one of the best and easiest to blend. They are long wearing and won’t crease.

This is going to be my new favorite everyday palette. It has the perfect neutral colors. I don’t have one bad thing to say about this palette because I love it so much!! Thank you LORAC for always making great palettes!
Sarah M.
Love love love this pallette!! All of the colors are so smooth and apply so beautifully and are perfect for everyday looks or a gorgeous glam look. Every shade is highly pigmented and blend so easily I just wish every pallette I owned was this amazing and beautiful! The eye primer it comes with is also amazing and helps everything go on so smoothly before I was one of those people who just tapped on some concealer and called it a day but I'll definitely be buying a full sized eye primer when the mini runs out. I will also be getting more lorac pallettes and products because if they're even half as good as this pallette I'll be in heaven!
Christine W.
I bought this pallette and was so excited as the colors look beautiful! To my disappointment the shades did not hold up during transfer. When I did swatches of them they were crumbly and fell apart. When I applied it to my eyes I had a bunch of fall out. I was so disappointed as I love lorac but this palette has to be a different formula. I exchanged it for the Lorac Pro Palette (1st one) and love that one! The colors are creamy, no fall out and went on so smoothly unlike the pro3. The photo attached is what I did for my makeup page on instagram. You can see how light the colors are and the swatches. Overall I was disappointed.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
LORAC is easily my favorite shadow brand, and one of my top 3 cosmetic brands in general. I feel like their powder formulas (shadows, blushes, etc) are impeccable. However, this palette fell short for me. I feel like the mattes are incredible as always, but the shimmers are a huge let down. I feel like they're gritty and don't have a ton of color payoff. If you like really subtle shadow then this might be something you would get a lot of use out of, but otherwise I would pass on this one. The other Pro Palettes are out of this world though!
Sapphire M.
I have been a Lorac fan for years, I usually love all of their products that I have purchased. So, when I saw this I was super excited. Unfortunately It was kind of a let down. The colors are great for the most part but if you aren't using a primer they don't really show up, and the color medallion isn't really pigmented at all. There isn't anymore fall out than their was in the previous pallets. I am still a fan of this pallet, and I would recommend it just because of the colors and how well they blend, but it wasn't what I expected.
Luna N.
Opa Locka, FL
First off let me tell you how amazing this palette is. It is so pigmented, and SO smooth. Honestly, this palette is competing with my Modern Renaissance palette with how smooth and buttery these shadows are. I will say, I do have one problem with this palette and that’s with the shade ‘Medallion’. Don’t get me wrong its a lovely colour, but it is a glitter infused type of colour and the fall out is horrible. So I recommend being cautious with that particular colour, especially if you apply your foundation before you apply your shadow.
Leah D.
Rock Hill, SC
I already had the first two Lorac Pro palettes so I decided to buy this to complete my collection. The formula is very soft and pigmented which is wonderful but be ready for some fall out as well. The colors are also beautiful and trendy neutrals but they seem to be catered towards those with fair skin so darker skinned ladies might want to be wary of that. I am definitely glad that I bought it and I recommend it for anyone who is either starting out in makeup or wants to boost their eyeshadow collection!
Carly J.
Mogadore, OH
This is honestly my holy grail palette. The shades are so beautiful and versatile, and it's especially great for natural looks. The shades are more understated rather than hyper-pigmented, but personally I like that because they blend well and you're completely in control of how much you want to use. This is also great if you already have the first pro palette, because a lot of these shades are "in between" the shades in the first one so you can really get a cohesive look. I adore this palette.
Leanne D.
Saint Louis, MO
I've heard people on YouTube say that medallion is extremely chalky and glittery and isn't good quality. Is this true and if so are they all like this?
Brittany O.
Hialeah, FL
Hey, I was wondering if the shadows in this palette are really pigmented?
Natalie P.
The shades seem really light, and I have light-med skin. Do the shadows show well?
Aidan M.
Has anybody else had problems with the shade "medallion"? I found it is very powdery and ALOT of fall out.
Raven S.
Lees Summit, MO
Is this a good daily eyeshadow pallet?