Lorac Pro Palette 2

The sequel to the original, best-selling ultra-pigmented PRO Palette. PRO Palette 2 delivers cool tones and versatile shades. This PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 shimmer and 8 matte eye shadows. Velvety smooth, easy to blend and ultra-pigmented. Can be used wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and define your eyes. Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer included.

Are there colors in this palette that you never use? Looking for a good set of colors to use on a daily basis.
How's the formula on the Lorac pro palette 2? Easy to blend? [product:lorac-lorac-pro-eyeshadow-palette-2-with-mini-eye-primer]
How is the navy color in this palette?  I've heard that blues can be hard to formulate?  Does it blend well and have good payoff and stay pretty true to color on the eyelid?
Start your review of Lorac Pro Palette 2!
Product Highlights
I am OBSESSED with this palette. I love that it has cool tones and has a variety of Matte & Shimmer. This palette is very pigmented and they blend out perfectly. Great for travel as it has so many colors to choose from for many different eye looks. Now I want the original!in reviews
Awesome color choices, very pigmented, easily blend-able, and the choices of eye combinations you can do.in reviews
Great for travel as it has so many colors to choose from for many different eye looks.in reviews
Super pigmented but blendable as well.in reviews
After trying this, I had to go back and purchase the Lorac pro original.in reviews
GB B.
Lorac Pro Palette 2 uploaded by GB B.
Esta paleta me parece muy bonita 🤩 Tiene una química muy bonita en cuanto a la textura de las sombras
Leza P.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Eyeshadow so pigmented! There tends to be a lot of fall out when picking up and applying hence the 4 stars but the Rose color is one of my favorite all over lid shimmers!
stephanie W.
Louisville, KY
1,083 reviews
Lorac Pro Palette 2 uploaded by stephanie W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is such a beautiful color story. Although I don’t normally go for cool toned shadows, I’ve been on a kick as of late. The colors apply well although some of the mattes can be a little patchy. The jade green shimmer with gold flecks is stunnnnnnnning! I really enjoy this palette!
Scarlett F.
Lorac Pro Palette 2 uploaded by Scarlett F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love and NEED this pallate! The colors are some so simple but elegant! I am running low on my fave mauve shades. I love this its easy to use, non scented, bendable, and very beautiful! I love it and highly recommend! I will buy again when its on sale!
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Lorac Pro Palette 2 uploaded by Katrina S.
Lorac Pro Palette 2 uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I hardly see anyone talking about Lorac and I wonder why?! I love everything I’ve tried from them. This particular palette is great for every day use to more dramatic/going out type looks. The shadows are very soft and pigmented. They do have some fallout but that’s not a big issue to me. This palette is expensive but a lot of times you can find it on sale or in a gift set around the holidays. Lorac Pro Palette 2
ahjimo K.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love this palette. I love the color and the way it give the shine in my eyes. The color that i love the most is the white and nature looking.
Avneet S.
Clinton, MS
This is such a good eyeshadow palette. It mainly consists of cool colours, but it suits a lot of different undertones. It is super easy to blend and has amazing color pay off. The quality is comparable to mac eyeshadows! I love it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Nataly C.
Henderson, NV
You can get so many looks from this that you can probably use this palette every day and no one would be the wiser. All the shades are super pigmented and although there are a variety of shades they coordinate well.
Sarah K.
Rochester, NH
One of my favorite eyeshadow palettes! I really love the soft buttery formula, it’s super easy to blend. Also loving the cool tones right now in the over saturated warm toned market. A winner for sure!
Atinuke A.
Mundelein, IL
My absolute fave cool-toned eyeshadow palette ever. Just be careful of the fall out and you'll be good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebekah G.
Tucson, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Victoria D. il y a un an
It’s a really good formula! I’ve had mine since 2017 and I’ve just begun to notice a tiny bit of patchiness in some of the deeper shades, but otherwise everything has been perfect. And they are really easy to blend in my opinion so even the patchiness is a quick fix.