Lorac Pro Palette

The one that started it all-the original ultra-pigmented PRO Palette. Contains 16 eye shadows and a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer for stay-true color that lasts, a PRO must-have.

How does this palette compare to naked1?
Is this product buildable? And how bad is the fallout if any??
Does this eyeshadow have a lot of fall out?
Start your review of Lorac Pro Palette!
Nicole C.
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by Nicole C.
Absolutely love this palette and brand. The eyeshadows are creamy and apply so well. This is an underrated brand in my opinion. From eyeshadows to lipsticks, I love it all.
Michelle M.
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by Michelle M.
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yep, it’s me…again, or should I say STILL. It’s late as usual and I’m up digging through my giant hoard of makeup in the hopes I can recommend some of my all time favorites that I can also match up to a photo. And yes, I do know what foundation, eyeshadow blush and or bronzer I’m wearing in all my photos because I have a spread sheet in my computer that tells me what makeup I have on. Yep, I’m that girl who does that…instead of trying to cure a deadly pathogen, which I have no idea how to by the way, I’m historically categorizing my makeup and photos. Sheesh, Michelle get a life! Sorry, I do that from time to time…I bet your second guessing why you clicked on this review now, aren’t ya? There I go again, I promise I’ll try and quit listening to the voices in my head that are urging me to actually be a pain in the neck and move on with this review. So yes, I pulled out this lovely palette that literally almost broke the internet a few years back, and decided since I have repurchased this very palette twice thus far, I should tell you lovely people how wonderful it is…it’s wonderful! Ok, byeeeeeeee!…………….Sheesus! Well, I can’t help myself it’s late and I’m trying not to go downstairs and eat half of the contents of my refrigerator so let me get on with it. So yes, I remember many moons ago, this palette was all the rage all over social media. And it along with other LORAC pro palettes to come truly did change how we, the consumers purchase eyeshadows . And the Lorac Pro Palette truly did that for me. It started the beginning of what my husband calls my “hoard” and I haven’t stopped since. I love how the color story is put together as well as the mattes on the top row and the metallic shades on the bottom . I can create a colorful or, as you see here, a more neutral and toned down eye look. The Lorac Pro Palette is one of my most used palettes in my #collection to date, I remember going on vacation and accidentally leaving my palette in the hotel room. Got home, freaked out as I was unpacking my suitcase, realized I left it behind, called the hotel, and found out the maids threw it away as I had already checked out of the hotel that morning. My husband told me, why are you so upset, why don’t you just go and get another one. Well friends, he didn’t have to tell me twice. So long story short, I highly recommend the original Lorac Pro Palette it’s pretty great if you ask me. Although, if I have to critique one tiny thing, it’s that the shadows don’t blend forever. Depending on which eyeshadow base you use. If say you are using the MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in “Soft Ochre” the shadows will stop blending and start stuttering. Nothing torks me off more than when that happens. But since I started using the P. Louise base , I don’t have that problem any longer. So take it from me, your eye base does matter. And oh, one more thing…don’t let your husband pack your makeup when running to catch your flight with 30 minutes to spare because HE forgot to set the alarm. Now you know why he was so eager for me to go and purchase a new palette. Lol 😂 I hope you are enjoying these reviews . As you can probably tell, I’m having a blast doing them. Enjoy! Lorac Pro Palette 2 Lorac Pro Palette 3 Lorac Pro Palette 4 Lorac Pro Palette Soleil #lorac #propalette #favorites #summeressentials #gamechanger #eyeshadowfavorites #latenight #review #makeup #makeupfavorites
Nicole B.
Rochester, MN
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been my favorite eyeshadow palette and formula for years. It is super creamy and pigmented, but also easy to blend. They shades on the 1st palette and gorgeous with a good mix of both light and dark shades. This is definitely a 5 star product. Lorac Pro Palette
iveth U.
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by iveth U.
Purchased at: Sephora
Got this pallet in boxycharm I won’t use it because their not my colors but I’ll give it away 🤍❤️
Leandra O.
Westfield,NJ
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by Leandra O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Awesome pigmentation. Great to blend out. Easy to work with. Def recommend. 10/10. I typically use these shadows for eye liner as well !
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,382 reviews
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Lorac Pro palette and it retails for $39.00. I purchased this at Ulta and it’s an excellent palette for beginners and more experienced makeup lovers. Mine included a primer in a small squeeze tube. The palette has 16 shadows, half are shimmery and half are matte. They are pigmented shadows that can be applied wet or dry. Most shadows are soft, smooth, and has very little fallout. Blends very easily.
Alexis F.
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by Alexis F.
Amazing pay off and great color selection. Best for Olive and deep skin. Easy to glam up or dress down. Wish pigments lasted longer, considering the price.
emily D.
Stillwater, NY
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by emily D.
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by emily D.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This has been one of my favorites forever! Perfect for smokey eyes or neutral looks! And the shimmers will give you a pop of color! Good for any look❤️
paola C.
Knoxville, TN
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by paola C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette has amazing pigmentation, and I’m always left in awe of how soft and buttery the shades are. There’s a mix of both neutral mattes and shimmers, and what I really like about this palette in particular is that the shades are shimmery instead of glittery. It’s really annoying when there’s glitter fall out with other eyeshadows, but I never have to worry about that with this palette because the shadows stay put, even when I don’t wear an eyelid primer! The price is a bit on the higher side but I really think it’s worth it because the shades are beautiful and I’ve never seen shadows so buttery and easily blendable.
Carly B.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Lorac Pro Palette uploaded by Carly B.
Purchased at: ULTA
As you can tell by the photo, I love this palette. All of the shadows are very pigmented and buttery, super easy to blend, and don’t crease. This is also my go to travel palette because you have all of the shades in one palette to complete a look, and they all go so well with eachother. This is definitely a must have palette! Lorac Pro Palette

513 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pohelette P.