BY LORAC #19 in Makeup Palettes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Go PRO with the LORAC PRO Palette! Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 Shimmer and; 8 Matte Eye Shadows in all the shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from the Red Carpet. LORAC s velvety-smooth shadows are infused with soothing botanicals and are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and; define your eyes, just like a PRO. Ingredients: Pro Palette: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Methicone, Kaolin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Methylparaben, Water, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus F

• Are the colors very pigmented? 36 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price? does it live up to the hype?17 Answers
  • Does the product match the price? is it worth it?43 Answers
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I can't believe it took me so long to try Lorac shadows! I remember seeing this brand when it was carried in Sephora long ago and when mentioned on Makeupalley. Later on I saw this palette but it just seemed 'meh' and I got caught up in trendy buzz items. This palette is incredible! I am a neutral girl so I can use just about every color. The texture and blendability makes quick looks enjoyable to pull together! And what I once found as a weakness - the plain jane packaging and practical shades - are now main draws. I am kind of ashamed to admit how many Lorac palettes I've bought since this one... and they are def not all made equally. I would say their weaker palettes are still nicer than a 'bad' Too Faced or Urban Decay palette. (You know some of their palettes are not as great as others. Sadly, its just a think now.) This one is my favorite Lorac pro palette. And I am just so into this brand now.
Adriana V.
This was the first prestige eyeshadow palette I ever got, and it still amazes me how high quality the shadows are. All of the colors are beautifully pigmented. I love that the mattes and shimmers are each in their own row, which makes picking a look incredibly easy, especially for someone new to full eye looks! The shadows are very, very pigmented, and it takes some practice not to use too much shadow. Unfortunately, for newbies, if you use as much shadow as you think, you get a very powdery and heavy-lidded look. Once I got the hang of it, though, I can create great looks with very little shadow. A tiny bit goes a long way and these shadows blend beautifully. I apply them on top of primer and a base shadow shade, and it makes it super easy to blend. With primer, these last ALL DAY without creasing on my oily lids. The colors are fantastic! Love it!
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I bought this at Kohl’s because I had a lot of Kohl’s cash, so lucky for me I only spent about a third of the original price for this palette. I have the Lorac Pro 2 and absolutely love it even though the colors typically aren’t something I would be drawn to. These colors in the Lorac Pro are definitely more suited for me—in the palette. Many of the light matte colors have little to no pigment. Would love to use them as base colors and have even used a wet brush and still barely see any color. I also thought blending with these eyeshadows was way more difficult than it should be. With that being said, there are some extremely pretty shimmers in this palette that look fantastic on the eyes. If i paid full price for this, i definitely would be considering returning it. For this price, there are much better palettes out there that would be worth your while!
Emily D.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this contour palette. The shade varieties are perfect for many skin tones. Also the variety is great for when you may want a stronger contour for a more glam look. You can get everything in this one palette rather than buying several. The shimmer highlight is very bright but not over powering. The highlight shades are great to fit many skin tones one being yellow based is great for people who need to cancel out under eye circles. The brush is a huge plus too! ♡♡♡
Donna S.
Clarkston, WA
This is the best, most pigmented, buttery bendable neutral palette on the market. The black in this palette is easily the blackest black I have come across in a palette, and as a youtuber I have a lot of palettes. I find that you can create super pretty simple looks from this palette and super glam looks from this palette. The mattes are exquisite and the shimmers are so beautiful. This palette was never on my radar and when I finally purchased it I regretted having not had it in my collection prior. I will say that the pans are pretty small, I think that may be what detracted me in the beginning. With that being said, because of the pigmentation from these shades, you do not need a lot.
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Its an ok palette, but not the best for deep skin IMO. The first palette that I have ever owned. It also showed me that I am best buying colors that suite my skin tone than expecting a palette to have that down. I thought this palette would be right up my alley as there are several good nude/brown shades and good selections of bright colors. Unfortunately for me, most of the colors have a bit of a grey undertone, so the colors did not appear the same on my eyes as in the palette. Out of all the colors, I'm only really able to use 6 in total (that don't have that grey cast). This will suite light to tan skin better.
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
I absolutely adore this palette. I bought it several months ago because I wanted to try Lorac shadows because of there fabulous reputation. I AM SO GLAD I BOUGHT IT. These shadows are so pigmented, buttery and blendable. While I had not used this immediately, I am so glad I have gotten back into it. It's great for a cool tone look or a nice smokey eye. I am excited to try more shadows from them because they this is a fabulous product. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® 24 HR Eye ShadowMakeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Ultra Professional Blush PaletteArdell Studio Effects Demi Wispies
Marcela O.
I really wanted to like this palette considering the rave reviews and LORAC's well known makeup products. The shades are beautiful, don't get me wrong but they all look muddy on my eyes. I even feel as of the shimmery shades aren't that pigmented. Unfortunately, this is one palette I don't reach for the most because it just doesn't flatter me at all :(
Leslie D.
Corinth
This is my favorite eye shadow pallet I own. The formula of lorac shadows are nicely pigmented, very creamy, and easy to blend. The reason this pallet is my favorite is the selection of colors. They give you the opportunity to create several different looks with just this pallet alone. It has a matte white for the brow bone, a couple of good transition shades, and a matte black for deepening the outer v, or using as a liner. The mattes are just a joy to work with, and I have hit pan on several colors. The shimmers are nice as well, even though I use the mattes the most. It is sleek and thin, a joy to travel with, and If I only had one pallet for the rest of my life it would be this one hands down.
Leah H.
Cincinnati
LORAC Pro Palette I don't know what all the hype about Lorac eyeshadows is about. Major kickback and fallout. Blends really blotchy. I'm so disappointed. I was excited to get this. They are highly pigmented though, but I have glitter all over my face.

Other to upload a photo, but it's not letting me. LORAC Pro Palette
dani k.
Chantilly, VA
Does the product match the price? is it worth it?
Star H.
Rome, GA
Are the colors very pigmented?
Kristin V.
New Orleans, LA
Which is your favorite color in the palette?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Is this really worth the price? does it live up to the hype?
Avery M.
I have seen many Makeup Matte Palette Brands from time to time. I have stumbled across this Lorac Pro Palette A Couple Times Now. The colors do interest me a lot but is the pigment to this palette all matte shades or shimmery..? Also Do they carry very good pigment? And if I were to drop this one day by accident would it fall apart easily? Where could this Lorac Pro Palette be purchased? Does anyone know or could help me out, That has had experience with this product..?

back