LORAC Pro Palette

Go PRO with the LORAC PRO Palette! Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this PRO artistry palette is packed with 8 Shimmer and; 8 Matte Eye Shadows in all the shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from the Red Carpet. LORAC s velvety-smooth shadows are infused with soothing botanicals and are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line and; define your eyes, just like a PRO. Ingredients: Pro Palette: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Silica, Methicone, Kaolin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Methylparaben, Water, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus F

This palette is pretty reasonable for the price but how is the formula lots of fall out ? Do the colours show up the same colour on your skin ?
How’re the eyeshadows in this [email protected]
Start your review of LORAC Pro Palette !
Purchased at: Kohl's
HOLY GRAIL eye shadow palette for warm skintones. I have replaced this when I use it it-it's that good. I travel with it and I love how light the packaging it. Bonus mirror in the lid! The shadows themselves are buttery-smooth. They go one well, blend easily, and last all day. Love it!
Crowley
LORAC Pro Palette  uploaded by Kristin Z.
One of my very favorite palettes!! This is a go to for me. It applies very well and stays true to its color. Is pretty long lasting when I apply primer. Super easy to blend and can do some very nice looks with this palette.
So far I love this palette and have nothing negative to say about it. The shadows are nice and they blend well. The only downside for me is that there are waaaay more glitters than mattes but it's nothing I can't work with. Would re comment :)
this pallete has everything you need. if youre new to make up and looking to splurge on a first pallete i would definitely recommend this one. it has enough more neautral shades for everyday looks and more darker shades for more dramatic looks. it has the perfect mix between shimmer and matte shades. you really get your bang for your buck with this one. the packaging is very sleek. its slim enough to carry around in a purse if you wanted. its also very travel friendly. the coating on the outside is the only down fall to this product. it has a ruberized matte sort of texture which make it very easy for other make up like foundation of lose eyeshadow to stick to. this isnt a big deal to and definitely not a deal breaker but it is something to keep in mind if you like to keep your make up looking like new. overall, i love this pallete and use it almost everyday.
Phoenix, AZ
Best eye shadow palette! I purchase many palettes and the way I gauge how good a palette is based on the following criteria: 1) Color selection 2) Quality of product/packaging 3) Usability - This is hands down the best palette I have ever purchased. The color selection is fantastic. You've got a row of matte colors and a row of shimmery colors. That offers a lot of versatility when it comes to creating different looks for day and night. The quality of Lorac shadows is outstanding. I find in the beauty world we don't hear a lot of buzz around Lorac but these are shadows that should buzz! Their pigmentation is terrific, little to no fall-out, easily blended, long lasting, and they apply smooth. Finally, the color tones are beautiful. There are nudes, highlight shades, deep shades for smokey looks, and some shades with a bit more color such as garnet where it's a little more reddish. I find myself reaching for this palette every day of the week if not to create a look to use a color to complete a look. I would highly recommend this palette for any level of experience and would love to see Lorac's Pro Palette win the best palette award!
This palette is perfect for beginners. It has everything you need for a neutral everyday eye or a dramatic night out eye. This is one of the first palettes I ever bought, and I recommend this to both first starters and more experienced artists!
I can not say enough how much I LOVE this eyeshadow palette. The shadows are soooo creamy and pigmented. They are also very easy to blend and last all day without creasing. Also have to mention I don't get any fallout when applying too. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good eyeshadow palette.
Manchester, NH
I've hit pan on almost every single shade and have repurchased this 3 times now. It's one of my all time favorites! You can create so many looks with it whether it's a classic all matte look, smokey eye, or my personal favorite, a halo eye.
LORAC Pro Palette  uploaded by Amanda K.
Love this palette! It has every color you could possibly need. I even use a couple of the colors as eyeliner. Very pigmented and super easy to blend. I could not be happier with this palette. I need to buy all of them now!
Minneapolis, MN
The pans in this palette are very small. Also, I purchased the palette directly from Ulta and it came flawed. There were pans in the wrong places. The color choice is great for everyday wear but I don't think it's a great bang for your buck.

506 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...