BY LORAC

Add a touch of color to your eyes using this eye shadow palette from LORAC. Limited edition rose gold palette 8 eye shadows in metallic shades Velvety-smooth finish Ultra pigmented HOW TO USE How To Use: highlight, shade and line. PRO Metal Eye Shadows can be used wet or dry for serious high shine. Daytime Look: Create an everyday metallic eye using Quartz eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Rose Gold or Amber on the lid and Clover in the outer corner, crease and along top and bottom lash lines. Dramatic Look: Get a dramatic, metallic eye using Quartz eye shadow from lash to brow bone, Graphite or Cobalt on the lid, Onyx in the outer corner, crease and along top and bottom lash lines, and Quartz or Gilded in the inner corner to highlight. Includes 8 eye shadows (0.144-oz. total weight) Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

• I keeps coming across this pallet and I love the colors in it, do...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting this palette so bad! Is it worth the price and ...1 Answers
  • Let's see some selfies!!! Drop your gorgeous self... Be the first to answer!
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with loracs palettes and tho this palette is very great as far as the formula and texture I don't see myself reaching for it as much as I do the other pro pallets by lorac. But that's just personal preference.. If these colors are your thing then this pallets is right up your alley because the pigment and blendability is out of this world!
Erin M.
Eau claire, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the modern renaissance palette which is fantastic wasn’t an option for me to choose from! I tested it out new I needed it so I didn’t mind spending a little more I highly recommend this one
Stefani G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are sooooo cute, and they’re easy to work with! I combined this palette with my Too Faced Matt palette and was able to come up with the most amazing combinations!!
Mary C.
West Bend, WI
This is THE Holiday palette! You can either have sparkle and shine all over the lid, or highlight the center point of the lid, under the eyebrow, or even your cheeks! I do find you need a primer with this one, but like other Lorac eyeshadows, the colors here will last! This isn't a "stand alone" palette, as you do need a matte color for your crease, but nothing compares to this palette for holiday shine!
Kara B.
Orinda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Lorac Pro palettes. When I saw this Lorac Pro Metals palette was coming out, it was on my "must have" list!! In true Lorac form, these shadows are super soft and super pigmented! They are very metallic and so pretty. It would be great to use for an evening look. Such a great addition to my Pro collection!
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing! The colors are not only beautifully pigmented, they also blend like a dream! The shadows are buttery, smooth and highly metallic. I've used this palette everyday since I bought it and I highly recommend purchasing if you haven't already!
Angelica U.
Really pretty eyeshadow palette for any makeup lover especially those who love very pigmented shimmery eyeshadow. Would recommend it to anyone. Love it, also lasts all day.
Alease R.
Camp Springs, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best pallets I've ever had the eyeshadow formula is so buttery and soft and the pigmentation is amazing. It's not that expensive which is also a plus and if you don't have this product you should definitely try it out.
Thanks Lorac..
Camryn M.
Van Horne
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super duper pigmented shadows. Great shades for inner corners and great shades for bold looks. I only won't recommend this to somebody who doesn't like bold colors. You're definitely going to make a statement with these shades.
Michelle P.
Middleton, WI
One of my favorite Lorac palettes. If you love shimmer, this is for you. Very pigmented for all day wear. Make the colors pop even more by wetting your brush to apply. Priced at $28 at Kohls, it's a steal!!
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
I keeps coming across this pallet and I love the colors in it, do you find it very pigmented?
Brittney B.
I've been wanting this palette so bad! Is it worth the price and is it pigmented?
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
Let's see some selfies!!! Drop your gorgeous selfies using this palette! 3...2.....1....Go!