BY LORAC

PRO Matte Lip Color - Go PRO with LORAC PRO Matte Lip Color! This velvety-smooth, matte lip color is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of acai berry, pomegranate, grape seed extract and vitamins C and E to help nourish and protect your lips. The PRO tip hugs the curves of your lips with precision and control while the weightless, PRO formula easily glides on with a long-lasting, matte finish. PRO Matte Lip Color comes in an array of highly-pigmented, buildable, rich colors from natural nudes to vibrant hues for a modern, matte lip in any shade you desire. Color, line and define, just like a PRO! - PRO Matte Lip Color see more...

• Has anyone tried and liked the new satin version of these???1 Answers
  • How long of a wear do you get with this lipstick? Does it come of...3 Answers
  • Do you find this product to be long wearing?3 Answers
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I am so so so in love with this product (and brand)! I usually can't wear matte lipstick because the feel of it makes me want to jump out a window.... this one is more creamy. The dusty plum colorist so gorgeous! Itcan be used for a mauve for fall or a purpley pink for spring. I did have an issue with the 1st crayon breaking but that was my fault- though take my advice and don't push it up far at all, because they're not THICK crayons, very thin- I pressed too hard and broke it at the quarter mark...but kohls gave me a brand new one- which i swear is more creamy than the original one. Also, the matte on these is different imo. With 1-2 swipes it's a pretty standard matte but doesn't look as attending as some (unless it's just the color I got? Or me?)- plus, I tend to put quite a bit on, and the more I put on it seems the less matte it looks.... with my 1st crayon, there was a small level of dryness felt but both in like any other brand/matte Lippy. And I just put buxom lip plumper gloss over it and it looks amazing! I just made a swatch for my hand and it's definitely a creamy matte...if that makes sense... also, it has a nice vanilla, sweet scent to it.
Mehnaz I.
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looove the color that comes from this and the way it feels on my lips! It's like a silky glide when putting it on HOWEVER if you have dry and cracked/creased lips stay away from Matt in general, especially crayons like these. The biggest downside I've noticed was that it bleed a LOT. It won't necessarily take away the pigment from your lips, but it will smudge around your mouth if you're not careful
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like it ver much got it in dusty rose color which is perfect color that is trending right now . It is brown but got rosy tint in it. So much comfortable on lips .it is one of best matte Formulas i ever used. Pretty pigmented and it is a buildable formula. Staying power is good too. Only down fall of these sleek packaging is that u get lesser quantity as compared too regular lipsticks
Megan W.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this matte lipstick. I have the color pink taupe and greige and they both look so good on my lips. I wear them almost every day. I don't think it is very drying and it smells SO GOOD! I can't describe the smell but it is definitely good and not like some lipsticks. I also think that the price is decent considering what you get from it. I can't wait to try more colors out.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Hammonton, NJ
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! my best friend bought it for me for my birthday and it was a three pack with three different colors and i wear one everyday! i love how soft and weightless it feels and how it stays on all day, and doesn't dry out my lips. I would absolutely buy this product over and over again... quite frankly i will probably cry as soon as i run out!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item as a gift, in the color Merlot. To be honest this is one of my favorite lipstick colors. The application can use work though, as it is hard to get a precise line since it's shaped kind of like a crayon. My color needs to be built up a bit, but it really is no issue. Not sure if I would repurchase, since this is a little pricy.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Kirkland
This is my absolute go to lipstick. If I'm wearing too much eye Shadow or a bright color on my clothes I always go to this it'll work with neutral tones or greys as well which is why this is my go-to. The matte makes it so you don't look so pumped up but it also gives you a solid color that makes it look like your lips are actually that tone.
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Rose Brown
I love these lip pencils! I got mine because I also have another lip pencil lipstick from Buxum which is my favorite, it's in the color Dolly & I wanted to compare the two & I like both but the Buxum one is better just because the color last longer & the like the minty feeling the Buxum one leaves on the lips when you apply it.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Review for: Rose Brown
I have the color Pink Taupe, and the color is absolutely perfect. It's a muted brown pink and perfect for everyday. The color is opaque and applies very smoothly on the lips. It's a tad drying on the lips, but doesn't accentuate your lip lines. The product itself is in a skinny tube so it makes precise application very easy!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks are really nice. They are matte but they aren't drying at all. They are nice and creamy, they glide effortlessly on the lips. This lipstick did exceed my expectations because Lorac is really great quality. I would defiantly purchase more in different colors! ❤️
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like matte cuz it's long lasting but hate how drying it can be. How does this compare?
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long of a wear do you get with this lipstick? Does it come off easily? Is it drying? Do you recommend this product?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Do you find this product to be long wearing?
India R.
India R.
Fries, VA
I absolutely love matte lip colors and have been on the hunt for the perfect nude/brown/plum color for this fall. I have tried the Colourpop Matte Liquid Lipsticks and they are very drying and get patchy throughout the day; how do these differ? Do they still last a good amount time? Do they apply evenly? I have tried other Lorac products but never their lip products so I'm curious how these perform.