22 colors available

BY LORAC

PRO Matte Lip Color - Go PRO with LORAC PRO Matte Lip Color! This velvety-smooth, matte lip color is infused with anti-aging antioxidants of acai berry, pomegranate, grape seed extract and vitamins C and E to help nourish and protect your lips. The PRO tip hugs the curves of your lips with precision and control while the weightless, PRO formula easily glides on with a long-lasting, matte finish. PRO Matte Lip Color comes in an array of highly-pigmented, buildable, rich colors from natural nudes to vibrant hues for a modern, matte lip in any shade you desire. Color, line and define, just like a PRO! - PRO Matte Lip Color see more...

• How long of a wear do you get with this lipstick? Does it come off ...3 Answers
  • Do you find this product to be long wearing?3 Answers
  • I absolutely love matte lip colors and have been on the hunt for th...3 Answers
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I am so so so in love with this product (and brand)! I usually can't wear matte lipstick because the feel of it makes me want to jump out a window.... this one is more creamy. The dusty plum colorist so gorgeous! Itcan be used for a mauve for fall or a purpley pink for spring. I did have an issue with the 1st crayon breaking but that was my fault- though take my advice and don't push it up far at all, because they're not THICK crayons, very thin- I pressed too hard and broke it at the quarter mark...but kohls gave me a brand new one- which i swear is more creamy than the original one. Also, the matte on these is different imo. With 1-2 swipes it's a pretty standard matte but doesn't look as attending as some (unless it's just the color I got? Or me?)- plus, I tend to put quite a bit on, and the more I put on it seems the less matte it looks.... with my 1st crayon, there was a small level of dryness felt but both in like any other brand/matte Lippy. And I just put buxom lip plumper gloss over it and it looks amazing! I just made a swatch for my hand and it's definitely a creamy matte...if that makes sense... also, it has a nice vanilla, sweet scent to it.
D B.
D B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Rose Brown
I have this in Pink Brown and it is gorgeous. The product is a thin, long tube of lipstick that is easy to apply with precision. Smells like vanilla. :D Matte colour goes on smooth and doesn't dry out my lips. Transfers minimally. Just a beautiful dusty ballet pink colour that would flatter a variety of skin tones (I have medium East Indian skin with golden undertones). I am EXTREMELY picky about matte lip colour and don't tolerate any kind of crinkling, crumbling or flaking, as I need to be able to look like a polished adult ALL DAY without touching myself up constantly. This lipstick is absolutely beautiful and I need more colours!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Rose Brown
I love this product! I use it pretty much daily either over my whole lip or even as a lip liner. I grabbed it on the suggestion of the consultant at Ulta and I had never used the brand before but I'm so glad I did. The formulation is great. It's long wearing and not drying. I feel you get a lot of product for the price. It's a twist up pencil and pretty much the whole length of the package is filled with product. I would definitely recommend this and plan on repurchasing it in the future.
Mehnaz I.
Mehnaz I.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looove the color that comes from this and the way it feels on my lips! It's like a silky glide when putting it on HOWEVER if you have dry and cracked/creased lips stay away from Matt in general, especially crayons like these. The biggest downside I've noticed was that it bleed a LOT. It won't necessarily take away the pigment from your lips, but it will smudge around your mouth if you're not careful
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like it ver much got it in dusty rose color which is perfect color that is trending right now . It is brown but got rosy tint in it. So much comfortable on lips .it is one of best matte Formulas i ever used. Pretty pigmented and it is a buildable formula. Staying power is good too. Only down fall of these sleek packaging is that u get lesser quantity as compared too regular lipsticks
Megan B.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this matte lipstick. I have the color pink taupe and greige and they both look so good on my lips. I wear them almost every day. I don't think it is very drying and it smells SO GOOD! I can't describe the smell but it is definitely good and not like some lipsticks. I also think that the price is decent considering what you get from it. I can't wait to try more colors out.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Hammonton, NJ
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! my best friend bought it for me for my birthday and it was a three pack with three different colors and i wear one everyday! i love how soft and weightless it feels and how it stays on all day, and doesn't dry out my lips. I would absolutely buy this product over and over again... quite frankly i will probably cry as soon as i run out!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item as a gift, in the color Merlot. To be honest this is one of my favorite lipstick colors. The application can use work though, as it is hard to get a precise line since it's shaped kind of like a crayon. My color needs to be built up a bit, but it really is no issue. Not sure if I would repurchase, since this is a little pricy.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Kirkland
This is my absolute go to lipstick. If I'm wearing too much eye Shadow or a bright color on my clothes I always go to this it'll work with neutral tones or greys as well which is why this is my go-to. The matte makes it so you don't look so pumped up but it also gives you a solid color that makes it look like your lips are actually that tone.
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Rose Brown
I love these lip pencils! I got mine because I also have another lip pencil lipstick from Buxum which is my favorite, it's in the color Dolly & I wanted to compare the two & I like both but the Buxum one is better just because the color last longer & the like the minty feeling the Buxum one leaves on the lips when you apply it.
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Where can I get this??
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like matte cuz it's long lasting but hate how drying it can be. How does this compare?
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long of a wear do you get with this lipstick? Does it come off easily? Is it drying? Do you recommend this product?
India R.
India R.
Fries, VA
I absolutely love matte lip colors and have been on the hunt for the perfect nude/brown/plum color for this fall. I have tried the Colourpop Matte Liquid Lipsticks and they are very drying and get patchy throughout the day; how do these differ? Do they still last a good amount time? Do they apply evenly? I have tried other Lorac products but never their lip products so I'm curious how these perform.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Do you find this product to be long wearing?